Bonus #2

My Style

"Great Haneul Leo your here, why don't we film your scene first?" The director ask.

"Sure what do we have to do?" 

"It's a simple scene really, Haneul you sit sit right here and Leo stand next to her. Then look at each other lovingly, which shouldn't to hard." The director explain causing me to blush a little. "After that Leo you go sit at the piano and play any piece, it won't matter what song you play since we will be muting the sound. Haneul all you have to do is to continue to look at Leo." The director walked off the set and called action. Taekwoon oppa and I did as the director said and he's right we don't even need to act like we're in love because it just comes naturally.

"And cut that was perfect. Take a 10 minute break and will continue with Ken next."

"Dae." Taekwoon oppa and I answered and walked towards the snack table.

"Aigoo my Taekwoonie is so good at acting." I cooed as I pinched his chubby cheeks.

"That my dear was not acting it's called staring at my girlfriend with love." 

"Aiya why are you so cheesy!" I slapped him on his chest lightly and he held onto my hands.

"Because you are the only one that can bring the cheese out of me."

"Hongbin oppa Taekwoon oppa is being cheesy again help me!" I asked Hongbin oppa as he tried to walk right pass us.

"Sorry Haneul that's your boyfriend not mines." He replies.

"Traitor!!! I'll make sure you wear a potato sack on your comeback stage."

"No you won't because you love me and at the last minute you'll feel real bad and give me the right outfit." He smirked and walked away.

"The nerve of that man!"

"Shall I remind you for the potato sack?" Taekwoon oppa asked as he stuffed his mouth with a mini doughnut.

"Aww you look like a gerbil! I need to take a picture! Taeyong where's my phone?" I called for Taeyong who immediately brought me my phone. However, when I finally set up my camera and point it towards him he swallowed his sweet treat.

"Oppa! I was suppose to take a picture!" I pouted.

"Arasso here I'll eat another one. You better not post this on instagram!" 

"Yay ok I promise." I position the camera so that we were taking a selca and did a countdown. Once I got to three I turn my head so that my mouth landed on his cheeks and Taekwoon oppa had a surprised look.

"Aww this picture is perfect!!" I squealed and set the picture as my background photo for my phone.

"Hey send me that so I can change my background photo."

"Arasso."

"Haneul shi your wanted back on the set." One of the PA's called.

"Well that's my call, I'll see you after oppa." I kissed his cheek once more and made my way back to the set where I would be acting with Jaehwan oppa. Like my scene with Taekwoon oppa all I had to do was sit down and look lovingly at Jaehwan oppa. Only difference was that Jaehwan oppa was drawing a portrait of me instead of playing the piano. The scene turn out great and I was moved on to do my scene with Wonsik oppa.

"Hey there little sister you ready?" He asked.

"Ready as I can ever be."

"You know your dancing in this scene right."

"I'm an ok dancer!"

"Whatever you say." Ok so I wasn't a good dancer. I kept stepping on Wonsik oppa's feet, which resulted to a lot of takes. I think it took about 8 tries before we got a decent cut.

"I'm sorry oppa."

"No it's ok, I knew you couldn't dance anyway." He assured me as he slowly walked his way back to the dressing room. Next scene was with Hyuk. All I had to do was try to get his attention and end up getting irritated and walk away. After Hyuk was Hongbin oppa, which had a similar scene with Taekwoon oppa, but instead of him playing the piano it was me. The last scene was with Hakyeon oppa and his was not working well with Taekwoon oppa.

"What he gets to have a bed scene with her. The heck I'm the boyfriend here!" Taekwoon oppa complained.

"Too bad oppa that's what the director wants. Plus you already shot your part." I stated and went back to set.

VIXX's POV:

"Oooo hyung your plan backfired big time!" Ravi teased.

"Shut it or your sleeping in the hallway tonight." Leo retorted. 

"Yes Sir." 

"Hyung calm down it's not like N hyung is going to marry Haneul." Hongbin says.

"Yea but they are being very intimate!!" Leo exclaimed.

"Aigoo jealous lion is back everyone." Ken sighed.

"That N will pay!" Leo started to pace back and forth as he saw that the director began to film N and Haneul's part.

 

 

 

Hehe Leo's plan back fired lol...Hope you guys enjoyed this bonus!! Don't forget to leave your comments!! BAII