3

My Style

"Uh Haneul are you sure about this?" We were standing in the lobby of Jellyfish Entertainment waiting for someone to lead us to the CEO. Last night the two of them came up with a roleplay to scare her big brother Wonsik. Yun was a bit skeptical with the plan especially due to what they were wearing. They look like total divas!

  

"What's wrong with it? We're going with a rock style look."

"But we're meeting the CEO shouldn't we be in business attire?"

"Yun oppa we're Fashion designers we wear what we want. Now let's go that lady is waving at us." We followed the secretary up to the top floor where we met the CEO.

"Ahh finally you two arrived. Please have a sit, I assume you received the documents about your job description."

"Ah yes we have, but we have one question, how did you find out about us? We just graduate not to long ago and none of our designs have been published." I stated.

"Ahh I see, it was actually one of the mother of the group your working with that recommended you." He replied.

"May I ask who?"

"It was Ravi's mother. She sent in some of the work you had here."

"Sir are you aware that Ravi is actually Haneul's sister?" Yun oppa stated. The CEO looked at us wide eye.

"She never told me that. I was actually shock when these designs came in, we were in great need of a stylist and your's Ms. Haneul were far the best." 

"Why thank you. I hope you don't mind but can you keep this a secret from my brother. We plan to surprise them."

"Why sure! I bet he'd be shock, he always talks about you know. If you want you can see them now. They should be in their dorm resting. I'll have my secretary take you there." With that said we stood up and shook each others hands and welcomed Yun oppa and I to Jellyfish Entertainment. His secretary knocked on his door and we were off to see the boys.

"Oppa remember the plan ok."

"Yea yea." We stopped at another building and the secretary took us to the level the boys were staying she rang the door bell and Hongbin opened the door. She lead us inside and into the living room.

"Hey guys meet your new stylists." She said Oppa and I said our thanks and she took her leave.

"Ah guys come to the living room!" N their leader yelled. Soon all the members came out and stood in a horizontal line and I could finally see Wonsik oppa. He had blonde hair! Blonde!!

"1...2...3...Annyeonghaseyo Real V! V-I-X-X VIXX inmida." They shouted together. I tried not to laugh and keep a straight face as they did it. After they introduced themselves one by one. Since we did our research last night Oppa and I just stood there with a straight face. When they were done with their introduction I slowly walked towards them I eyed them up and down. They couldn't real see my face since it was covered with my sunglasses.

"Umm aren't you going to introduce yourselves?" Wonsik oppa asked. I shot him a look and stood in front of him.

"I call the shots here so don't say anything." I retorted in a scary voice. You could see some of their eyes widen. With that I started to giggle which confused the boys.

"Oh Yun oppa I couldn't hold in my laughter." I took off my glasses and looked at my big brother.

"Surprise Wonsik oppa I'm back!!" I said and hugged. The poor boy was still lost that it took him a while to register what was happening. 

"Haneul!?" 

"At your service!"

"Your sister is our new stylist?" Hyuk asked. I nodded at the maknae. I motioned Yun oppa to come and stand by me.

"We both are."

"Well Haneul aren't you gonna give us a hug?" N asked.

"Why should I give you a hug? I don't really know you." I said with confusion in my voice.

"Haneul stop joking around with us we grew up together remember?" Ken stated.

"Ahhh..." I was so confused. I looked at Yun oppa.

"Wonshik shi did your parents ever tell you what happened to Haneul while we were in LA?" Oppa asked.

"Please call me Ravi and no they haven't said anything." Wonsik oppa stated and looked at me worriedly.

"She was involved in a car accident the impact on her head was so severe and now she has amnesia. When she woke up she could only remember you and your parents." Oppa explained.

"WHAT!" Wonsik oppa shouted.

"They really didn't tell you? It happened 3 years ago."

"No not even a word. I'm so sorry Haneul I guess I was to focus on training that I forgot to check in." 

"So you really don't remember any of us?" Leo asked in his soft voice.

"No I'm sorry, but I'll try to remember you guys. Maybe working with you guys will help." I replied. All of a sudden Leo excused himself and went to one of the bedroom.

"Ummm I'll go check on him why don't you two catch up it's been so long." N said. He too was shock by the news.

Leo

'She has amnesia.' That was the only thing that was circling in my head. She doesn't remember any of us. I excused myself and went straight to my room. I couldn't look at her innocent face any longer. I heard the door open and close.

"Leo you ok." It was N.

"How would you feel if the one you love can't remember? You think I'd be rejoicing."

"It's only amnesia. Her memories will return."

"And what if doesn't?" I asked.

"Then recapture her heart. If you did it before you can do it again." Was all he said before he went back outside.

 

 

 

 

So what do you guys think??? I feel it was a bit rushed please comment and subscribe!!