Ch.19

My Style

"Oppa!!! 2pm is right next door to our dressing room can we please go and say hi!!" We were currently in the dressing room of Music Bank and I was begging Hakyeon oppa to take me to see 2pm. 

"Why do you want to see them so badly?" He questioned.

"Oppa it's 2pm the hottest group on kpop."

"And what are we then?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"You guys are the dorks I grew up with, but love me anyway because you are all my big brothers except for Hyukkie."

"Wow feel the love Haneul I really do." Hongbin oppa says sarcastically.

"Oppa you know I love you!" I looked around at the other oppas and saw Taekwoon oppa slightly glaring at me, but once he notice me staring he looked away. I turn my attention back to Hakyeon oppa and continued my begging.

"Oppa if you go with me I promise to buy you a month supply of banana milk how about it."

"Really one month supply!" He was beginning to give in and I nodded enthusiastically.

"No hyung don't fall for it!" Jaehwan oppa ran up and cover his leader's ear.

"Jaehwan oppa if Hakyeon oppa says no I'll hide all of your chopper plushies and tell the make up unnie to make you look like a real monster for tomorrow's stage on Music Core!" I threaten.

"On second thought hyung let's go and let her meet them." Hehe I own you muwahaha!!

"Fine let's go see 2pm sunbaenims."

"Woohoo love you guys so much!! Tonights dinner is on me whatever you guys want!"

"Hey you still owe me banana milk for this!"

"Don't worry oppa I'll buy them for you! Come guys!" I went up to each member and pulled them up. When I reached Taekwoon oppa he wouldn't budge.

"Oppa come on the guys are waiting."

"You guys go ahead I'm not feeling so good right now."

"Oh no do you have a fever?" I put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature, but it wasn't burning."

"I'm fine just a headache I'll feel better after awhile."

"Ok just rest here will be right back." He just gave me a nod and laid his head on the couch. 

"Where Taekwoon hyung?" Hyuk asked.

"He said he isn't feeling well, he's having a headache." The guys looked at one another like they new something was going on.

"You know what let's not go, I'm not comfortable going to meet them if Taekwoon oppa isn't feeling well. I'll just go to the convenient store and get some pain relievers, you guys want anything?"

"Nah we're fine." Bin oppa answered.

"Ok I'll be right back." I grabbed my bag and left for the store.

VIXX's POV:

"Your not really sick are you." Leo heard N voice above him.

"No I just didn't want to see Haneul ogling at other men, while I stand there and pretend like I don't care."

"Hyung I'm pretty sure she'll remember you soon. She slowly recovering her memories." Ravi tried to cheer him up, but it doesn't seem like it was working.

"Try putting yourself in my shoes. How would you feel if the only girl you love doesn't remember you, doesn't remember all the I love you's, all the dates we've done together, nothing at all. Then to top it of she close to so many other guys that are way better than me."

"Hyung don't be to hard on yourself. Yes she may know a lot of other guys now, but did she date any of them? No right. She may not remember you, but her heart does. Remember that time we were at her apartment and she touched your couple ring and fainted? I'm pretty sure that triggered something." Ken says.

"He right you know. Just now she refused to go see 2pm because she was worried about you. She said that she was uncomfortable going to see them when she knows your here not doing so good. She went to the convenient store to get some meds for you." Hongbin added. Leo smiled a little hearing that you were worried about him.

"Now there's that smile we hardly see!" Hyuk cheered only to get a glare back from his hyung.

"Guys I'm back." They all turned towards the door where Haneul just came through.

"Taekwoon oppa here take this it should help with your headache and drink a lot of water you might be dehydrated. Oh and Hakyeon oppa here a banana milk for you cola for the rest of the guys." She handed each member their drink and went to sit by Leo.

"Yah Haneul are you trying to take over my job as an umma?" N whined. She stick out her tongue at him and gave her attention to Leo.

"Oppa here I got this for you too, but I didn't want to show the others." She whispered and handed him a package of his favorite bread and he immediately gobble it up.

"Oppa did you not eat lunch." The latter only gave her a small shake of his head.

"Aaaa oppa you should never skip meals! That probably why you got a headache." He smiled at her and she gave him a bigger one. 

"I wish your memories would come back sooner I miss our times together."

"I do too oppa maybe my trip home after Hyde promotions will help. And what do you mean you miss our times together I'm here now aren't I? I'm not going anywhere." She hugged him like her life depended on it and gave Leo her signature smile.

"VIXX your on in 20 minutes." The PD called. 

Haneul's POV:

 

The boys stepped out of their dressing room and headed towards the stage with me following close behind. We stood on the side and I went to double check that their outfit was all neat and their hair was styled. While fixing Hyuk clothes the make-up unnie came up to me.

"Haneul I forgot to add something."

"What it is they're on it 10 minutes." I began to worry.

"It shouldn't take long it's only lipstick." Did she just say lipstick!?

"Ah um ok. Guys get over here the make-up unnie has to apply on more thing."

"What is it?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"Lipstick."

"Oh hell no I ain't wearing no lipstick!"

"You have too! It goes with the look." With nothing to say the boys lined up and unnie applied the lipstick on each of them with the help of the light radiating off my phone.

"Done." I looked at them and started to laugh.

"YAH! It's not funny!!" Wonsik oppa whined.

"Oh no it's hella funny! Pose for the picture!!" Only Hakyeon and Jaehwan oppa posed making kissy face while the remaining 4 just scowled. 

"This is going to be my new wallpaper." I squealed. 

"VIXX on standby" The PD called.

"Good lucks guys I'll cheer for you guys!!" I began to walk away when they called me back. They pulled me in their circle and did their fighting chant.

"Real V V.I.X.X!!! VIXX Fighting!" Hakyeon oppa chanted and we put out our V sign and lifted them up when the chant was done. I waved to them and walked my way towards the audience. Starlights that were sitting in the front began to recognized me.

"Haneul unnie!"

"Unnie jjang!" I smiled and decided to sit by one them.

"Mind if I sit here?"

"No go ahead it's an honor to meet you unnie." I giggled at her response.

"So whose your favorite member?" 

"Leo oppa!" She was a fan, but I couldn't but feel a slight pinch when she replied Taekwoon oppa's name.

"I like Leo oppa too despite his quiet image there's a cute side to him. Say can you help me with the fan chant?"

"Sure!!" She spent the next minute teaching me the places of the song that we should shout together and she even lend me her glow stick. The boys began to walk on stage and stopped in the middle to do their greeting.

"Real V V.I.XX VIXX" Hakyeon oppa started with the fans following along. The song started and the fans already started going wild. I followed along with fan chant very well I must say.

"Unnie you brother's part is coming up!" I nodded and chanted along with the rest of the fans. It was really fun I think I'm going to learn all their fan chants now. Once they were done they said thanks to Starlight and went off stage.

"Thank you for teaching me the fan chant and please continue to support VIXX." 

"I will always support VIXX! I hope unnie can continue to make awesome outfits for the guys."

"That a promise." I was about to leave when she held my hand.

"Unnie can I take a picture with you before you go?"

"Sure." She took out her camera and did a selfie with me. I waved goodbye and headed towards the boys dressing room.

"That was a great stage guys!" I praised once I was inside.

"Yea we saw you doing fan chants with the fans that was sweet of you." Wonsik oppa says

"Yea so if I lose my voice tomorrow it's your guys fault."

"Yes we will be responsible for your throat and buy you some cough drops." Hyuk adds.

 

 

 

 

 

Done!!! how do you guys like it so far??? Leave your comment below!!! And Thank you to all my new subscribers you guys are awesome!! 

Just wanted to share these cause they were amusing to me!

 

Ok I'm done comments ok guy!!!