Ch.26

My Style

After dinner Yun oppa and I went home to rest up for tomorrow's busy schedules. We were currently in the living room watching the latest episode of Running Man. Then Yun oppa nudge me to get my attention.

"Haneul there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Remember last June when I spent the night at Sam and Teo hyungs place?"

"Yea what about it?"

"Well when I was with them they let me play guitar with them for some of their gigs." He explained.

"Ok so what are you trying to say?" I was a bit unease to where this conversation was going.

"Well after one of the performances a guy came up to us. He was a representative for Nega Entertainment here in Seoul. He asked us if we would be interested in forming a band under their company."

"And what did you say?"

"Well we said we'd think about it and he gave us his business card and to call once we made up our minds. Sam and Teo hyung already agreed to it, but the thing is the contract can only be signed if I'm willing to be a member too."

"Are you trying to ask for my permission?"

"Well yea. If I decide to partake in this you'll be left alone to do all the work for VIXX."

"Oppa it's your life I can't be the one making decisions for you. Yes, it'll be somewhat tougher not having a partner, but I'll manage. If you're happy playing music then go for it, don't worry about me I'll be fine." I encourage him.

"You always know what to say don't you?"

"That's why I'm your best friend. Your going to be a great musician oppa and I'll always be your number one fan." I gave him a tight hug and let go. He gave me a smile and ruffle my hair.

"Now you better call that company and the guys first thing tomorrow you got it?" He nodded and pulled me up and led me to my room.

"Night Haneul."

"Night oppa."


(Few days later)

It was official I am now VIXX's only stylist. When Yun oppa called the company they next morning the guys and him were called into sign the contract, which also means he'll be leaving the apartment to live in Sam and Teo oppa's apartment since it was closer to their company. We also had to tell Jellyfish Ent. CEO about Yun oppa's decision and he wish him luck. That same day I helped Yun oppa pack his things, I was kind of sad because I know I won't be seeing he much since he'll be busy training. I drove him to the guys apartment where they were standing outside for us. Once Yun oppa was settled I gave him and the guys one last hug before making my way back to my apartment.

Enough of my sob story, the boys and I were currently in Show Champion's dressing room with me fixing their clothes. Then sending them off to get their hair and make up done.

"Unnie don't forget that Hongbin oppa needs one of the cross contacts for the intro performance." I hollered over Wonsik oppa's shoulder.

"Yah don't yell close to my ears."

"Oh stop whinning! You practically blast your music when in your little practice room."

"Oh Hakyeon oppa don't forget that your hosting with Amber unnie later so look over your lines."

"Are you are manager or are you our stylist." Jaehwan oppa asked. I push Wonsik oppa towards the make up unnie and pulled Taekwoon oppa towards me.

"Both here's the camera you guys need to take selca's for the show have fun with that."

"Why are in such a rush?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Because your rehearsals start in an hour and I only got through a half of you and you still have to get your hair and make up done. On top of that I need to get the outfit for your next performance so that it's out and ready." He put his hands on my shoulder to stop me.

"Take a deep breath." He ordered, I did as he ordered and took a breather.

"Good now stop rushing if you rush we won't come out as you want."

"Thanks oppa now go get your hair done." I move on the next member and soon an hour was up and the boys were called for their rehearsal then real shooting. After they rushed back into the dressing room where I handed them their next outfits and help them fix their clothes. Then they were back out to film their comeback stage. Like their other performances I stood with their fans and cheered along with them.