Ch.14

My Style

(In case you haven't please read Ch.13 before this one since)

After all the morning shenanigans all of them were finally ready and piled into the van. I looked at my watch it was 7:50 perfect, the boys are lucky that the salon was nearby. I hate being late. I was about to start the car when I looked up all the boys were staring at me.

"Uh Haneul ah where's our manager?" Hakyeon oppa asked. I turned the car on and put it into drive before I answered his question.

"Manager nim had a family emergency and asked me to take over, so I am your guys one day manager. Don't even try to take advantage of it because I'm still your stylist and do anything to stress me you'll end up wearing a potato sack for your photo shoot." I warned each one of them. Luckily the traffic was still light so we got to the salon in five minutes. The guys got out and sat down to wait their turn. I took that time to text Yun oppa and let him know the current situation.

"You ok?" I heard a soft voice by me. I look up and saw Taekwoon oppa crouching in front of me.

"Yea I'm just still tired from yesterday's schedule. I wasn't supposed to be in until 9, but since I didn't have the courage to turn down manager nim's request here I am."

"Hmm why don't you rest for now I'll wake you up when we're done."

"Thanks oppa, I'll wait in the van." I stood up and made my way to the van and settled myself in the back seat to lay down. I plugged in my earphone and I instantly fell asleep. 


Taekwoon/Leo:
"Where is Haneul going?" Wonsik asked as he came out the bathroom all washed up. This guy why can't he just get ready at home. Oh right he's a heavy sleeper.

"Van." I answered.

"Wae?" Hongbin joined the conversation.

"She said she's still tired from yesterday."

"Ah I see well we better hurry and get our hair and make up done." Wonsik says. One by one we got our hair and make up down and finished in half an hour. We walked towards the van and opened the door. There Haneul was lying on her side listening to her music.

"Should I drive? She's gonna need the sleep for later." Jaehwan asked Hakyeon.

"Yea let her rest I know where to go anyway." Hakyeon replies. We piled into the car with me sitting in the middle. I gently put Haneul's head on my lap and let her sleep comfortably.

"Yah hyung no funny business." Wonsik teased. I glared at him as he and the other two maknaes laugh. I glared at them to quiet down since you began to stir in your sleep. I her hair to calm her down. 



I was enjoying my sleep, but I felt someone shaking me gently and telling to get up. I opened my eyes and saw Taekwoon oppa right in front of me. I gasp and sat up immediately, I looked at our surrounding and noticed we were in the location for the variety show filming. My heart once again was racing.

"How long was I asleep?"

"About an hour we just got here." I looked around again and noticed that we were the only ones in the van. I hurried and got out and went to the back of the van to get their outfits for this shoot. I then ran inside to the dressing room and started passing the boys their outfits.

"Noona calm down the director isn't here yet so relax." Hyuk tried to comfort me. With that I released a sigh of relief.

"You worry too much baby sister." I glared at Wonsik oppa.

"Remember oppa potato sack." I threaten. He just put his hands up and walked into the dressing room to put his outfit on. One by one they came out to show me how they look and I fixed the little things that were out of place. Then they all disperse doing their own thing. Soon the director came and started explaining what their concept was, which was secret agents. I watched as the boys were slowly filming each of their solo shots. 

"Haneul ah come watch your brother act it's kind of funny." Hongbin oppa hollered. I walked over and watch as my brother tried to concentrate on his acting. He was pretending to type something when a message appears. When he finished his scene we went to look at what he was really doing and it turned out he was playing a game. 

Moving on we went to watch Hakyeon oppa act his part that was similar to Wonsik oppa only he stops to read then walk away, he was pretty good at acting. Then walking around I would see the two maknaes fooling around with one another. They were admiring the wedding pictures and Hongbin oppa says, “Marriage is to be done with someone you love.” But knowing Hyuk who’s a big sass tells Hongbin oppa to marry Hakyeon oppa, which resulted in Hongbin oppa beating Hyuk in the stair case. Silly boys.

I was walking around the set when one of the PD’s handed me a camera.

“Could you do us a favor and film Leo shi for us? Just ask him simple questions will do.” She asked.

“Sure no problem.” I turned the camera on and pointed it towards Taekwoon oppa who was relaxing on a wooden chair.

“So how do you like today’s concept?” I asked.

“What is today’s concept?” He asked back.

“Wait you don’t know?” He shook his head. I laughed at him and began to explain what the concept was. He nodded and walked away when the director called him to film his part. I gave the camera back to the PD and went to where they were filming Taekwoon oppa scene. Being the chic boy he was he finished the scene in one take. It was actually a cool scene he was skimming through a book when he found a note he reads the note then lights it on fire and walks away.

Hyuk had the same scene only different area. The poor boy was having a hard time with the lighter. However, when he finished off his scene Hakyeon oppa wanted to try burning the paper too so Taekwoon oppa did a demonstration then walked away. Not wanting to lose Hakyeon oppa also did it almost burning his finger. So careless.

Jaehwan and Hongbin oppa scene was fairly easy considering it what they do on the daily basis, which was admiring their looks on the mirror. Soon the filming came to an end and I was packing all the outfits they wore and place them back in the van waiting the boys to come out so they could head out to lunch.

 

 

 

Ok so if you watched VIXX files you know what I’m talking about hehe…This chapter was supposed to be posted last night along with ch.13 but my wifi was acting stupid so I couldn’t post it…But here you go! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don’t forget to comment…Love you guys!!