Ch.23

My Style

Five months have already passed since Yun oppa and I started working as VIXX designers and stylist. These past few months I've have to admit has been the best since we came back from L.A. With bits and parts of my memories coming back, no big progress happened but I'm happy that at least a small part of it returned. I came to accept the fact that my memories may never return so I just leave it to fate to play its course. Sadly the Hyde and Jekyll promotion didn't win the boys the first place, but they were just happy that they were able to spend time with their fans. Also they started touring around the world so my plans of taking a relaxing vacation was put into hold. However, the perks of not taking the vacation is that I got to see Peniel oppa, Amber unnie and Krystal again. 

(Flashback)

Wonsik oppa and I were walking around the halls of Music Bank when I saw a familiar boyish style girl. I jogged towards her and jumped on her back.

"Amber unnie!" I yelled. Wonsik oppa was shocked and immediately pulled me off her.

"Yah what the heck was that. I'm so sorry sunbaenim please excuse my sister's behavior." He continously bowed to her.

"Oh my God Kim Haneul is that you!?" Came her reply. I nodded enthusiastically and hugged her tight.

"Unnie how are you? You didn't even tell me you became an idol!" 

"Hehe my bad. Anyway why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm VIXX's new stylist and designer along with Yun oppa."

"OMG you actually did it!? Oh and where is Yun? I haven't seen the twerp in forever."

"Well if you kept in touch you would of known!"

"Yea yea anyway you wanna see Krystal?"

"Wait she's here too!?" 

"Yea we're in the same group. She wouldn't shut up about you when we left LA." I was so happy talking to Amber unnie that I forgot about Wonsik oppa.

"Oh right Amber unnie this is my brother Ravi VIXX's main rapper." I introduced him. He bowed really deep in front of her.

"Ye nice to meet you sunbaenim."

"Dude relax, if your related to this punk your a friend of mines. Now it if you don't mind I'll be stealing your sister for awhile. Chow." Wonsik oppa stood there dazed to what just happened as I was being dragged towards f(x)'s dressing room.

"Hey guys look whose here."

"Eh Haneul ah is that you?" Luna unnie asked.

"In the flesh." I rubbed the back of my neck. However, the next thing I know I was tackled to the ground by a red head singer.

"Haneul!" Krystal cheered.

"Yah yah release her Krystal your crushing her." Victoria unnie scolded her. She release me from her hold and I went to greet the rest of the members. We got the chance to catch up and talk about random things until I was called back to VIXX's dressing room.



Meeting Peniel oppa was a whole different story I didn't even know that punk debuted as an idol. The boys were had a show they had to film called 'A Song For You' along with another group called BTOB. Apparently they debuted the same time as the guys. Anyway the show was pretty funny because the guys had to act like boyfriend girlfriend in one of the scenes. The host however, caught me off guard when he mentioned me. One of the question that came from the fan asked what would Wonsik oppa do if Jaehwan oppa would marry me. I was laughing outside the recording studio looking at my brother expression.

"Ravi hyung I'll treat her nicely." One of the members from BTOB called out.

"NO!" Wonsik oppa flat out rejected.

"I wouldn't even let any of my members date her." He added making the whole room laugh.

"But what if says she doesn't need you?" Jo Kwon asked which just totally shut him down, while I was laughing hysterically outside.

"Your sister is here today isn't she?" Jo Kwon continued.

"De she's our new stylist. She's standing right there." Wonsik oppa pointed towards me and the camera followed having no choice I waved at the camera.

"Let's call her in and here what her answer is." Eunkwang suggested.

"Great idea. Ravi dongsaeng please step in." Jo Kwon ordered. I shyly stepped into the recording room and stood behind my brother.

"So what's your name?"

"Kim Haneul."

"Haneul shi so what would you do if Ken shi or other members asked you to marry you, but your brother says no?"

"As long as we get our parents blessing then Ravi oppa's opinion won't matter." I joked and everyone started laughing even Taekwoon oppa who was now bent over laughing at my response.

"Yah so you won't even ask for my blessing?" Wonsik oppa exclaimed.

"Well you already said no so I'll ask someone who has more power than you which is umma and appa." Again he was rendered speechless. I gave him a hug and they thank me for my little cameo. After the shoot one of the members of BTOB ran up to me, he had blonde hair with a spot of blue on his bangs.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Aww Haneul you don't remember me?" He asked in English and I shook my head.

"Keyword penny." Came his reply.

"Omg Penny oppa!?" He nodded and opened his arms and I immediately went in to hug him.

"Took you long enough!"

"Well you don't exactly looked the same. Why didn't you tell me you were debuting!?" 

"Dude with the heavy training session and schedules you think I would have time!"

"Hmmm good point." I laughed and heard the rest of the VIXX boys approach me.

"Sheesh Haneul how many idols do you know?" Hakyeon oppa questioned.

"Well if you think about it majority of the idols she knows are the ones that came from America." Hyuk reasoned.

"Exactly all the idols I know came from the states so that why I know a bunched of them."

"Yea next thing you know she'll say she knows Rain sunbaenim." Hongbin oppa joked.

"Yea I meet him when he filmed for Ninja Assassin he's so cool!" All the boys looked at me shock.


(Present time)

Yea we made many memories the pass 5 months, now that November has started the boys are gearing up for yet another comeback with a darker concept then Hyde. This time the boys are Voodoo dolls, Yun oppa and I had a fun time with this concept because it's a voodoo doll the design can be anything, but we settled for all black and red tuxedo with stitches on it to signify the voodoo look. We were currently filming the music video and it was gruesome yet interesting to me. The boys were all in separate cells all with different ways of torture against them. I was fixing the boys outfit checking that all the outfits were all in order when Yun oppa came with bad news.

"Haneul the film lead is sick and we can't find a replacement anywhere because all the modeling agencies are booked."

"What!"

 

 


Sorry for the sudden time leap. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please do comment because it takes a lot of effort to actually come up what to write so the least I want is to know what you guys think. I'm open to any suggestions that you guys may have! Also big thanks to all my new subscribers!! You guys are awesome!!