Ch.24

My Style

"What do you mean she's sick!? That dress is specifically made only for her! Where's her understudy?" I was officially freaking out no other models can fit the dresses I made for her to wear.

"Her manager called just now saying she came down with a flu and can't get out of bed. As for her understudy apparently the one the company booked was offered a higher paying gig so she dropped this one for the other." Yun oppa explained.

"And there is no female models available at this moment?" I was massaging my temples due to the current situation.

"All the female models have different schedules so all they have are male models."

"The hell are we going to then!? They need a female lead for this music video."

"We can ask some of the female staff if any of them are willing to take it on."

"Ok you do that and I'll go talk to the director." With that we went our separate ways to get things done. I walked towards the director and tapped his shoulder.

"Haneul shi do you need something."

"I just came to inform you that the female lead came down with a flu so we're trying to see if one of the female staff are willing to do it, so until we find a replacement can you focus on the boys first?" 

"Oh no I hope she's doing fine, but why can't you call the company and ask for an understudy."

"Apparently the one that was set turned down this gig for another and the rest of the female models are busy with other gigs."

"I see ok we'll film the boys scenes first I hope you find a replacement soon because we want to wrap up the shooting by the end of the night."

"I understand sir." I bowed and went back to the dressing room where the boys were standing waiting for me.

"Haneul what's wrong you look panicked." Wonsik oppa asked.

"The female lead for your music video fell sick and there is no other models available." I explained as I head towards the clothes rack and gave them their next outfits.

"So until we can find a replacement the director will be filming the group scenes and solos."

"Don't worry noona you'll find someone soon." Hyuk cheered I manage to give him a small smile as I ushered him and the rest of the guys into the dressing room. As they were changing Yun oppa came back.

"So any luck?"

"No most of them said no and the ones that actually agreed couldn't fit the dress."

"What are we going to do!?" I literally was about to have a mental breakdown, I was pulling on my hair because of the stress. I felt hands taking my hands out of my hair and squeeze it. I turn around and saw that it was Taekwoon oppa.

"Calm down pulling your hair will not solve the problem." He reasoned and weirdly it calmed me down. I looked up at him and looked back down to fix his clothes.

"I'm just stressed oppa this kinds of things never happened to me."

"Hey all jobs have their good and bad days. This is just one bad day that can turn around if you think positively." As he comfort me I could feel myself relax.

"Thanks oppa I'll keep that in mind. Now go the rest are waiting for you." He nodded and patted my head as he made his way to the set to beginning the group scenes.

"Haneul you do it?" I heard Yun oppa's voice, turning around I gave him a weird look.

"What!?" 

"Your the only in this studio that is remotely close to the models size. Like I said the staff members that I asked that were willing could not fit the dress. So the only one left is you."

"But I can't act!"

"We don't have much of a choice. It's either you take on the part or the music video will be a flop. Plus you don't have much parts anyway beside the part where you stab to doll and in the end where you pierce Hongbin hyung arm." 

"Well of you think it's so easy why don't you do it! All you need is a decent wig a boom insta Yuna"

​"Haha very funny, but seriously you have to do it."

"Argh I hate it when you right! Hand me the dress." He chuckled and handed me the black dress I designed for this video and put it on. Then went to get my hair and make on, the staff were surprised that I decided to do it instead. Yun oppa informed the director as I was getting dolled up and the boys were surprised when they saw me.

"Don't even say anything and be thankful that you have an awesome dongsaeng that is willing to do anything to make you video possible." I said as I went towards the director to ask what I needed to do.