Ch.18

My Style

A week has already pass and the boys have been busy with all the last minute practices before their comeback stage today. We were all cramped inside MCountdown's dressing room doing all the finishing touches for their rehearsals in an hour.

"Haneul how do I look?" Hakyeon oppa posed.

"Oppa you look great I designed these outfit! Don't you like them? They make you look y which you often call yourself."

"But since it black you can only see his red hair." Hyuk teased and the rest laughed along, but immediately stop when they saw the evil look in their leaders eyes. Hakyeon oppa ran towards Hyuk and locked him in a hold so he couldn't move.

"I don't know why you guys love to tease Hakyeon oppa's skin color so much, in America he's considered light skinned." I reason.

"Yes Haneul ah defend oppa."

"Yah leave my sister out of this." Wonsik oppa spoke up only to received a slap to the back of his head.

"Taekwoon oppa are you excited for your comeback?" He looked at me and gave me a slight nod and continued doing whatever he was doing on his iPod. "Your no fun, I'll go talk to Jaehwan oppa instead." I pouted.

"Jaehwannie oppa Taekwoon oppa is ignoring me." I whined, the said boy turned into his ahjumma mode and went to hug me.

"Yah how could you ignore my adorable dongsaeng!" He says in his ahjumma voice.

"Yah how could you ignore your daugther you are a bad father!" Hakyeon oppa joined and put his hands on his hips.

"That right Hakyeon umma defend your daughter!!" I cheered. The three of continued our little role play until Wonsik oppa interrupted it.

"Yah stop acting like a bunch of old lady!"

"Your just jealous because I play well with the other oppas!" I retorted.

"Why you come here!" He chased me around the little dressing room. I immediately went behind Taekwoon oppa and hugged his waist.

"Oppa saved me from that blonde monster." I begged. He looked up from his iPod surprised at the sudden skin ship.

"Hyung that great hold her down while I go and tickle her." Wonsik oppa says.

"Hongbin oppa control your best friend!"

"Sorry Haneul trying to memorize some dance moves."

"Oppa how could you betray me!! You supposed to be the second in command after Taekwoon oppa." I wailed behind Taekwoon oppa. Everyone stop what they were doing.

"Hold up what did you call Hongbin?" Hakyeon oppa asked.

"He second in command after Taekwoon oppa."

"You just remembered something!!" Jaehwan oppa cheered.

"I'm confused."

"When we were small Taekwoon and Hongbin hyung has always been the closes to you, and you would always say that Taekwoon was captain and Bin was second in command." Hyuk explained. I thought about it and the familiar pain from my head started to come. Images of seven littles kids were playing around the park and I was in the middle of what looked like the kid versions of Hongbin and Taekwoon oppa.

"Haneul are you ok? Your hold is getting tighter." Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Huh sorry. I remember now when we were small I always stayed close to Taekwoon and Hongbin oppa." I smiled and looked at both said men.

"Yay another memory recovered." Wonsik oppa cheered while patting my head. I loosen my hold on Taekwoon oppa and went to hug Wonsik oppa.

"Guys we have 30 more minutes to chill before rehearsals, should we go greet some of the artist?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Oooooo can I come!?" I was bouncing up and down.

"I don't know if you can." Hakyeon oppa shrugged.

"Please oppa!! buing buing" I did aegyo hoping it would work.

"No not that you know I can't resist aegyo!" He whined, I continued doing it and adding pouty lips to it as well.

"Hyung just let her we all know you can't resist! She's to cute!!" Jaehwan supported me while hugging me. Only to be pulled away by Taekwoon oppa.

"Fine but you have to behave!" He says seriously.

"Behave is my middle name!" I grinned and locked my arms with him and Taekwoon oppa. We walked down the hall and knocked on the door the says UBeat on it. Someone opened the door and let us in, the boys got in their usual line and did their greeting, I was looking at one of the members that look really familiar to me. The boys were shaking their sunbaes hand when I opened my mouth.

"Kevin oppa?" I asked the man wearing a orange hoodie under a white jacket.

"Oh my god Haneul is that you?" He asked. Vixx and the two other members were shocked that we actually knew each other.

"It is you. How are you?" I asked excitedly after I gave him a hug.

"Good when did you come back? You didn't even message me!"

"Um are we missing something here Kevin?" This man that look like a pigeon asked. (sorry Eli fans >.<)

"Eli it's Haneul don't you remember her from the time we had a concert in LA? She was our temporary stylist." 

"Ooohhh no wonder you look familiar! Come here you squirt!"Eli oppa exclaimed. Vixx just watch in shock as their dongsaeng hug their sunbae.

"Omg I almost couldn't recognize you oppa! Opps sorry this was supposed to be their time sorry. Go on." I gestured the boys.

"Wah I didn't know my sister knew you guys." Wonsik oppa exclaimed.

"Wait your her brother?" Aj oppa asked shocked.

"I thought you said that he wanted to be a body guard?" Kevin oppa questioned.

"Nah music has always been his thing!" I praised my brother.

"UBeat it's time for your rehearsal" A PD says.

"Well that our cue it was great seeing you Haneul we should catch up sometime! The others will be thrilled to see you as well" The three offered.

"Sounds good see you later oppa!" I waved at them as they stepped out of the room.

"You were their temporary stylist!?" The boys except Taekwoon oppa asked in unison after the three left.

"Haha yea. It was only when they were in LA because their stylist fell ill and I happened to be friends with her so she gave me a call to help."

"Ok are there kpop you helped with?" Hakyeon oppa asked.

"Ummm I helped out during SM Town when they were in LA."

"OMG your basically and well known in Kpop if you helped out." Jaehwan oppa exclaimed.

"It's not that big of a deal. I was still in school so my name wasn't real out there yet. Anyway let's go I'm sure your rehearsals are up soon. We walked out of the room and back to their dressing room and waited for them to be called.