Ch.21

My Style

When the boys were called to rehearsal and film for broadcast everyone left the dressing room leaving me and the other staff. That was when I took out the hand held camera and turned it on.

"BBBBEEEEEEPPPPP!!!" I started.

"Real V Vixx TV! Annyeong yeorobun Haneul here!! Your probably wondering where the boys are aren't ya? Well your precious oppas are currently on Music Bank doing their rehearsals and filming. Anywho guess what today is? I'll give you 5 seconds if you guys don't know the guys and I will be super sad. Hana, dul, set, set, daseot kkut!!!" I exclaimed.

"If you guys guess right it is VIXX oppas first anniversary!!! Woohoo!!" I cheered while twirling.

"Since I don't have enough time to celebrating by myself I came prepared." I went to the back of the room where I hid the homemade cake I made for the boys.

"Doesn't it look amazing!? I made it myself!" The door opened and one of the staff gave me a signal that the boys were near.

"Kyahh ottokaji the boys are coming!" I hurried and put the candles on the cake and lit it. Then balancing it on my left hand while I held the camera on my right, I flip the camera so it was filming the door. Once the boys entered the staffs popped the confetti popper and tiny color paper fell to the ground.

"Saengil chuka hamnida, saengil chuka hamnida, sarangha neun bikseu, saengil chuka hamnida!" I sang as I filmed there reaction.

"Wah kamsamida Haneul ah!" Hakyeon oppa exclaimed as he took the cake from me.

"Happy first anniversary VIXX oppas. Now great your fans." They blew out the candle together before facing back to me.

"First of all thank you to all Starlights, staff, and most specially our family. It's been a exactly year since we debuted with Superhero, and now we had a comeback for Hyde." Hakyeon oppa started.

"N hyung I'm so happy." Jaehwan oppa added.

"Yes it has. Ken ah how do you feel now that a year ha passed? I know you want to say something."

"Well first off-"

"Ken hyung got more handsome over the year!" Wonsik oppa interrupted.

"Ken oppa has always looked handsome." I defended.

"Haneul gomawo!" Then the 93 line added how Jaehwan oppa became hunkier and slim. Aish these boys forever teasing Jaehwan oppa. The boys went on talking about how the past year went and how they grew as a team. Soon the filming finished and the boys sat around to eat the cake.

"Noona did you make this?" Hyuk asked.

"Of course I did why spend money to buy a cake when I can make them myself."

"Oh how I miss your cakes!" Hongbin oppa exclaimed as he dig into his piece.

"Why did I always make cakes for you guys?" 

"Yup every birthday and special occasions like Christmas or Valentines day. But you would be unfair and give Taekwoon hyung and Hongbin the good ones." Wonsik oppa complained.

"Oh you mean my Nutella chocolate cake?" 

"Yea the only time we got to taste it was when we stole Hongbin's birthday cake one year." Hakyeon oppa confessed.

"What!? I thought she just forgot about it so I let it go! See this probably why you guys never get one you guys are a bunch of troublemakers." Hongbin oppa retorted.

"He's probably right seeing how you guys act with each other." 

"Speaking of birthdays mines and Hyuk's are coming up so you think you can make us one? One each?" Hakyeon oppa asked as he put his arms on my shoulder, only to have Taekwoon oppa carry him off me and place him by Wonsik oppa then took a sit by me.

"Yah never manhandle me! What kind of husband manhandles his own wife." 

"He was protecting me from a con artist." I teased and stick my tongue out at him.

"So noona are you gonna make us the cake?" Hyuk asked hopefully.

"I'll think about it. You never know I'll might you guys something else." We finished off the cake and cleaned up the dressing room preparing to leave soon.

"Hey Haneul you doing anything tonight?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"No why?"

"Can we crash at your place then?" Jaehwan oppa asked.

"What's wrong with the dorms?"

"The elevator is broken." Taekwoon oppa answered quietly.

"Did you guys bring extra clothes?" 

"Yup!" Came their reply.

"What choice do I have. Hold up did you ask manager nim?"

"Just asked him he said it was fine." Hakyeon oppa replied.

"Why do I have a feeling that this was somewhat planned?"

"And why does it sound like you don't want us coming over?" Hongbin oppa countered.

"Well played oppa well played." He just smirked and stepped out the room.

"When did Hongbin oppa learn to be cocky?" I asked Taekwoon oppa.

"He hangs out with your brother to much." Came his reply, I giggled and continued to organize the boys outfit.

"Let's go they must be waiting for us." He nodded and put his arm around my shoulder and led me out the room to the van in the basement.

 

 

 

Sorry if I kinda went MIA for a while just never had the urge to write, but I'm back!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you guys think in the comment section ok!? And thanks to all the new subscribers I got while I was away!!