Ch.29

My Style

Since no one commented on the last chapter when I changed it from a author note to ch.28 please read that chapter first ok! Enjoy...


"We were now currently standing in the middle of Myeondong all dressed up in ridiculous outfits. People around us were giving us all weird looks

"Tell me again why I agreed to this."

"Well we need a disguise and Leo hyung wouldn't do it unless you wore one too." Wonsik oppa explained. I glared at the said hyung who only shrugged in response.

"Personally, you look rather adorable in that outfit Haneul." Hakyeon oppa complimented.

"Adorable she looks like a Mother Mary lost in the big city." Hongbin oppa retorted.

"And whose bright idea was it to put me in this outfit in the first place!"

"Technically it was Ken hyung, but we all agreed in the end." Hyuk explained.

"Aish let's just get this over with so we can all go home." I grumbled and speed walked to the nearest home store. Your all probably wondering what are we exactly wearing that made people look at us like a bunch of weirdos. Before we left the apartment we all agreed that we needed disguises in case fans recognize us we all end up in a wide goose chase. So I led them to the nearest costume store so that they could pick out what they wanted. I was expecting them to choose simple outfits like shades and wigs, but no they just brought weird to a whole new level.

(30 minutes earlier)

We arrived at a local costume store and began to roam around the store. Everyone but me and Taekwoon oppa were rounding around the store like a bunch of 5 year olds putting on random costume.

"Hyung how's this?" Hongbin oppa asked Hakyeon oppa, he was currently wearing what looked like a takoyaki head, while Hakyeon oppa and Wonsik oppa were trying on a mountain head.

     

"Oooooo that's so cute!!!." Then him and Wonsik oppa started to sing a song about takoyaki. On the other side of the store you have Hyuk dressed as a King and ordering Jaehwan oppa around. I look towards Taekwoon oppa who was following me around.

"Aren't you going to choose a costume?"

"No they look ridiculous."

"But oppa you need to wear a disguise or the fans will recognize us."

"I won't unless you wear one too."

"I'm not the idol here you are."

"But you've been hosting VIXX TV for us so the fans already know you as well."

"I'll be fine, now go look for a costume."

"Nope not until you agree to dress up as well." Apparentely the rest of the guys heard our little debate and started backing up the main vocalist.

"Come on Haneul! If hyung doesn't dress up we will never get to buy out bed sheets and other things we need around the house." Wonsik oppa reasoned.

"Will choose you an adorable costume!" Jaehwan oppa added. 

"Everyone split up and find a costume for Haneul go!" Hakyeon oppa commanded and soon all of them charged in search for my perfect costume except for Taekwoon oppa who leisurely walked towards the animal section of the store. Five minutes later they all came back to show what they have picked for me. The first to come up was Hyuk.

"Noona this will look perfect on you." He found a matching queen costume to match the costume he was currently wearing.

"Hyukkie no thanks."

"You a choosing costumes Hyuk. This matches you better Haneul." Hakyeon oppa exclaimed and showed me what looked like a women cop costume that had short shorts.

"Oppa! I will not wear that! It is freaking freezing outside and it's December for your information." Then he received head slaps from both Wonsik and Taekwoon oppa. Taekwoon oppa silent walked towards me and gave me a cat costume.

"Oppa as cute as this is, I do not want to walk around Myungdong dressed as a cat." I chuckled. Soon Wonsik and Hongbin oppa showed me their picke which I rejected. All that was left was Jaehwan oppa.

"Haneul this is the most perfect dress ever." He handed me a white dress with a light blue cape that goes over it.

"It shows your cute and innocent side." He explained.

"Aww this costume is so cute. Haneul you definitely have to wear this one." Hongbin oppa exclaimed.

"I agree. Everyone that agree that Haneul shall wear this costume say I." Jaehwan oppa declared and sure enough everyone said I even quiet Taekwoon oppa.

"Aish fine. Now Taekwoon oppa not that I chose my costume you must choose yours."

"No problem little sis we got his already. It's a group costume." Wonsik oppa reassured.

(Back to the present)

Their idea of a group costume was to dress up a the SWAT team. So now you understand why people are are giving us weird looks. It basically looked like a bunch of officiers protecting a foreign maiden from the crowd. Kyahhh so embrassing. Once we reached the store, the owner looked so surprised thinking that he did something wrong.

"Ahjusshi where are your bed sheets?" Hakyeon oppa asked and the terrified owner pointed towards to the second floor of the store.

 

 

 

Update!!! So basically the shopping trip will be a two parter as you guys could see hehe...Well I hope you all enjoyed this chap