Ch.12

My Style

"Slowly but surely the boys were finishing majority of their solo scenes. Currently they were filming the parts with Shiyoung, she may have been rude to me earlier, but she was indeed a good actress. It was currently Taekwoon's turn to film with her.

"Taekwoon oppa is a good actor don't you think so?" I asked Wonsik and Hakyeon oppa who were with me.

"He looks like he's about to kill the girl." Wonsik oppa commented.

"Isn't that point of this scene?" Hakyeon oppa asked. As he spoke Taekwoon oppa wrapped both his hands around Shinyoung's neck and I gasp grabbing hold both of the guys arm since I was in the middle.

"Yah you think she's going to be ok?" I asked worriedly as I look at Shinyoung and Taekwoon oppa looking evilly at her.

"Haneul relax it's just acting." Wonsik oppa rolled his eyes.

"Well sorry for being a worry wart!" We continued to watch him act and they called his scene a wrap. The three of us walk towards the director so we could see how they shot the scene.

"Great job oppa." I praised him as I gave him water.

"Gomawo." Since oppa did a great job his scene was all done in one shot. Next was Jaehwan oppa in another set and slowly we finish the whole video. The boys were all going around thanking the staffs for their hard work while I was bagging up all their outfits and transferring them to my car to drop off back to the company. As I was bringing the last bunch of outfits Hyuk came up to me.

"Noona we're going out for dinner you wanna go join us?"

"Sure why not, I'll just drop off the clothes and meet you guys at the restaurant just text me the address." Soon all the boys were by my car.

"Why not I just go with you so I can give you direction?" Wonsik oppa suggested.

"Fine with I don't really mind. Anyone else want to go with me?" Taekwoon oppa step forward and stood by Wonsik oppa.

"We'll go ahead and order the food will meet you guys there." Jaehwan oppa says.

"Sounds like a plan see you guys there." I slide into the driver seat while Taekwon oppa settled himself in the passenger seat and Wonsik oppa in the back. It was silent for awhile as we drove to the company before I broke it.

"Why don't you guys go to sleep first you must be really tired."

"You just read my mind little sis that was the reason I rode with you in the first place. If I rode in the van N hyung would never shut up." Wonsik oppa made himself comfortable in the back and in less than a minute he fell asleep.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I looked at Taekwoon oppa. 

"Nah I want to keep you company. So tell me what was that big rant earlier towards Shinyoung?" He asked in his signature soft voice. I sighed and answered him.

"I just hate the feeling of being looked down and disrespected."

"Yea I heard you say you had to deal a bunch of them in LA. What was that about?"

"After my accident due to my memory lost I had a hard time in class. I forgot all the things that my teachers taught me. So my design just got crapper and crapper. People thought I was lost cause, many of them kept telling me to just drop out because I was holding back. I was so mad, Yun oppa was the only person I had to keep me sane. There were moments where I just want to drop everything and come back here." My eyes began to tear up, but I blinked them away.

"Well look at you now. Your a stylist and designer to one of the rising rookie group, I'm pretty sure the rest of your classmate haven't reach where you are yet. We've all seen what you are capable of Haneul and let me tell you your designs aren't crap." He replied.

"Thanks oppa, now I see why I was closest to you. You are a great listener and pep talker." I grinned. From there we just talked about random things that came to mind and soon enough we were in front of the company building.

"I'll go help you since your brother is totally knocked out in the back." I giggled when said person snored real loud all of a sudden. After we put back all of the clothes we settled back in the car and drove to the restaurant.

"Yah Kim Wonsik ireona! We're here." I shouted in his ears.

"Huh!? What!?" We laughed at him and helped him out. The three of us proceed inside and immediate spotted the rest of the guys in the far corner of the restaurant.

"Took you guys long enough." Hakyeon oppa complained.

"Excuse you mister you try going back and forth to the third building of the company to put back your guys clothes." I retorted.

"Yah yah don't fight the food is coming." Hongbin oppa butted in.

"What did you guys order?" The tired Wonsik oppa asked.

"The usual." Was all they say.

"What's the usual?" I asked Taekwoon oppa. Apparently there was more than one Taekwoon because all of them was answering instead of the asked person.

"The usual is just jjajangmyun, ssambap, and makchang." Hyuk answered.

"Haneul this is the restaurant that we always go to after school when we were in middle and high school." Jaehwan oppa explained after.

"Look here we even left messages on the wall." Hakyeon oppa pointed to the wall behind him. I got up and went to see what was written.

"HTJHWHH BFF <3"

"T<3H"

"Family tree: Hakyeon (umma) Taekwoon (appa) the kids: Jaehwan (oldest) Wonsik (2nd) Hongbin (3rd) Hyuk (4th) and Haneul (maknae)"

"I will always protect my baby sister from these lunatics ~Kim Wonsik"

"We will be famous one day!"

"I will be a famous designer one day ~Kim Haneul"

There were many more written on the wall and I giggled as I read all of them. I closed my eyes and tried to recall written and suddenly my mind greeted me with images of the seven of us scribbling on the wall. I stood straight up surprise.

"Omg oppa I remember! I remember writing these!" I ran towards Wonsik oppa who was startled at my outburst.

"Huh! That's great what do you remember?" He finally came to his senses.

"I was the one who wrote majority of it. I wrote out the family tree when I was in middle school because Hakyeon oppa always acted as an umma and Taekwoon oppa an appa. Then I always teased you about being a security guard. Kyahh my first memory! I hope more come back." I was so excited may be it was a great decision to move back after all.

"Wah that great Haneul! See what did we tell you the more you hang out with you'll regain your memories." Hongbin oppa stated. I grinned from ear to ear. Soon an middle age lady came to deliver our food.

"I'm glad to see you boys again it's been awhile hasn't it. You guys must be busy with all your schedules." I looked at trying to remember who she was. The name park was bugging me. So I tried it out.

"Mrs. Park?" I asked.

"Omo Haneul ah is that you?" I nodded. "Uh wah your so grown up now! Come and give me a hug." I smiled and gave her a tight hug, a familiar feeling came when I hugged her.

"Aigoo I missed you too." She giggled as she released me.

"Imo we're trying to help Haneul regain her memories. She was in a accident resulting to amnesia so that was why she didn't recognized you as fast." Leo explained.

"Ah you poor child. Don't worry I'm pretty sure your memories will return quick." She assured me. After she let me go she left so we could eat our dinner.

"Best day so far." I smiled widely as we ate.


 

 

 


Done!! She finally remembered her first memory will more come flooding in??? Find out in the coming chapters!! Thanks for my new subscribers love you all!! Don't forget to comment on how you felt about this chapter!

P.S. I normally don't proof read after so please bare with the grammatical errors =)