Ch.33

My Style

Once the guys were on stage, I left the broadcasting studio and headed to a nearby park. I just couldn't be around the guys at the moment. Everything that Dain told me kept replaying in my head. The fact that the guys hated me to the point of begging my parents to send me to the states was too much for me. I know that Yun oppa told me not to think much of it, but I just couldn't help it. How could I have been such a bad friend and sister. Didn't I promised them that I would support them no matter what? 

I didn't know how long I stayed in the park, but by the time I came back to my senses I noticed that the sky has turned dark and there weren't people in the park anymore. I took out my phone to check the time and noticed that I had over 200 missed calls and messages all coming from the guys and my parents.

Haneul where are you please answer your phone ~Hakyeon oppa

Yah where did you go?~ Wonsik oppa

Nae ttal where are you? Don't make you mother worry at least let me know that you are ok ~Omma

Haneul whatever it is that you are going through talk to us don't hide it. Please call or message me that you are alright we're getting really worried ~ Taekwoon oppa

All the messages were the same asking me where I was and if I were ok. Honestly I'm not ok, not after what I just heard. Not after knowing that I may have casued the guys to suffer. My phone began to ring again and this time it was Yun oppa.

"Hello?"

"Yah where are you!? Everyone is in a state of panic right now! Why would you just disappear without saying a word?"

"Oppa I couldn't I just couldn't. I couldn't just act like everything was alright when I just found out that I caused so much pain to people I love and care about." I could feel tears forming again and slowly make their way down my face.

"Haneul didn't I tell you not to think much about it! The past is past what you should be looking forward to is the future. It seems like the guys already forgot about it so you should too!"

"That's what even more fustrating is that I was the one that did it, yet I don't remember a god damn thing because of this stupid amnesia! I'm sick and tired of waiting I don't want to wait anymore! I wish I never came back to Seoul, I should of stayed in LA where no one knew me, where no one knew my past, where no one..." Tears repeatedly flowed down my face as I dropped to the ground and cried. My phone was lying at my side and I could hear Yun oppa continuously calling out my name. All of a sudden I felt long arms wrap around my tiny form and was being rock side to side.

"I don't wish for you to go back to LA. I want you stay here in Seoul where your family is at, where your friends are at, and where I am at. I don't want you leaving anymore! It was already hard the first time, I do not want to go through it a second." The soft voice said quickly, I looked up and saw that it was Taekwoon oppa was the one hugging me tightly and saying those sweet messages from me. I pushed him away from me and he landed on the floor.

"But you hated me the most! You wanted me gone! You all did. I was the bad friend that kept all of you from achieving your dreams. I was the one that ruined your relationship with Dain. It was all my fault." I cried.

"What are you talking about!?" He shouted and I jumped at his sudden increase of volume.

"Dain told me everything, how I kept all of you from auditioning to become an idol. How I sabotage some of them just so you guys wouldn't make the cut. How Wonsik oppa practically begged my parents to send me away so that I'd be out of your hair." I shouted as tears constantly rolled down my face.

"Haneul none of what she told you are true!" A new voice joined in and it was Hakyeon oppa.

"What are you talking about?"

"You never sabatoge anything! You were already away when we were accepted into Jellyfish." Jaehwan oppa exclaimed.

"And me begging had nothing to do with us hating you either. I begged mom and dad to send you to America because you wanted to go to that fashion school. You wanted to become a fashion designer and the best way to become one was to send you there. So I begged mom and dad to allow you to go since they didn't want to in the first place." Wonsik oppa explained as his own set of tears started to run down his face. 

"Haneul we could never hate you. You are our little sister no matter what. Do you know how hard it was for us when we went to see you off at the airport? We were all in tears because we wouldn't see you for a couple of years. Then you come back and you don't remember us, that was like a stab to the heart. That is why we are trying our best to help you regain your memories so that it could be like old times." Hongbin oppa exclaimed.

"Noona we love you no matter what! And that Dain girl is probably the same girl that has been trying to get together with Leo hyung since they were in high school. She claims to have dated Leo hyung, but Leo hyung didn't date her at all. She was always jealous of you because you were so close to him." Hyuk explained.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"She lied to you Haneul. She's been trying to ruin our friendship for a long time now. So if anyone is ruining relationships it's not you, but her." Hakyeon oppa replied. I started to cry again and hugged the nearest person to me, which was Taekwoon oppa.

"I'm so sorry oppa." I cried onto his shirt.

"Shhh it's ok you didn't know who she was. Just remember that the next time she tries to speak to you don't believe what she tells you and come talk to us and we'll tell you the truth ok." He asked and I nodded.

"Aww group hug everyone!" Jaehwan oppa yelled and soon Taekwoon oppa and I were smashed by the remaining members.

"Let's go home guys!" I exclaimed and hook my arms through Taekwoon and Wonsik oppa's arms. 

 

 

 

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS my lovely subscribers!!! I hope you all received what you wanted for Christmas...I know I did my brother ordered me VIXX's Error can't wait to get it >.< Ok so I needed to add some drama so there you have it!! I hope you all like it ^_^ So leave your comment below and I shall see you all in my next update that might be tomorrow maybe...So BAI!!!