Ch.16

My Style

The photo shoot came to an end and it was already near midnight. The boys and I were super tired, but I still need to drive them back to Seoul and drop them off to their dorms. After everything was packed into the car we all piled in and started the hour drive home. Since everyone was asleep I didn't have anyone to talk too, which was bad since I could feel my eyelids wanting to close and let sleep take over. So I did the first thing that popped into my mind, which was to call Yun oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?" A tired voice replied.

"Oppa I'm sorry to wake you, but I need someone to keep me up."

"And why is that?"

"The boys just finished their photo shoot here in Chuncheon, all the guys are asleep and I have to drive them back to their dorm then to the company to drop off the clothes and get my car."

"Poor you. If only the producer told us of the repackage album on the same time I would be there with you."

"Ugh don't remind me. Anyway how's that going anyway?"

"Great the designs are already at the tailors and they'll get started tomorrow."

"That's good news. So what have you been doing lately now that I'm not with you?"

"Hmm beside preparing for the repackage, nothing much, but I did they get to meet up with the guys."

"Sam and Teo oppa?" I haven't seen those two since they last visited us in LA.

"Yup, they want to see you soon."

"Aww I miss them too! After Hyde promotion I'm planning on having a mini vacation, since you'll be taking care of Jekyll."

"Well thanks for the invite!"

"Yah Once you experience what I'm doing now you'll be begging for a vacation too. Plus I want to go visit my hometown, I never even got to visit ever since we got here."

"Hmmm fine, but I want to go with you when you go see the guys."

"No you already had your time with them! My turn." I whined.

"Aren't you the possessive type." He teased.

"You got that right I don't like sharing!" He laughed at my little statement.

"Fine I'll give you their numbers so you can call them."

"It's about time! I've known them for three years and only now you give me their numbers."

"Hmmm I smell an attitude coming out maybe I shouldn't give it to you."

"Ooooppppaaaa!" I whined quietly again he laughed.

"Fine I'll give it to you tomorrow."

"That's better." Our conversation continued on like that until I finally reached Seoul. Once we reached the dorms I ended the call with Yun oppa and went to wake up the boys. I went to the alarm system on my phone and played a bell ringtone to wake them up. It actually worked.

"Hey guys we're here go on up and rest I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said to the group on half-asleep men. They all nodded and stepped out the van and into the building. Once I saw they were all inside I made my way to the company and dropped off the van and clothes. Then finally made my way home, once I entered my room it was already 2am. Not bothering to wash up I immediately laid down on my bed and let sleep take over.


*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone it was already 9:30 in the morning. Looking through all my emails and text messages, one caught my eye. It was from the company.

"We uploaded the video from yesterday photo shoot and due to popular demands Starlights want you to be part of the VIXX TV."

"What!" I sat up and made sure that I read the message correctly. I opened my YouTube app and clicked on the latest VIXX TV episode, then scrolled down to the comment section.

"Oooooo Sibling TV!"

"Wah I guess good looks run in the family"

"Yes oppa we want to see more of your sister!"

"Unnie nomu yeppo!"

"Thank you Haneul shi for design awesome outfits for the guys the teasers were so cool!"

"Knock knock." I looked towards the door and saw Yun oppa walk in with a breakfast tray with pancakes, sausage and eggs. Along with some fruits and a glass of water.

"Aww oppa breakfast in bed? That so sweet." He placed the tray over me and I dig in immediately.

"Were you that tired that you couldn't even go and washed up." I nodded in response.

"Oh yeah number! Hand it over!" I demanded.

"Yah is that how you treat a friend that made you a B&B?"

"Hehe too bad I'm excited to talk to them."

"Aish fine hand me your phone." Without thinking twice I immediately hand it over and continued to eat as he input their numbers. When he was finished he handed it back to me and I immediately called Teo oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"TTTEEEOOO OPPA!!!"

"Haneul ah?"

"At your service! Yun oppa finally gave me your number that meanie."

"Wah how are you?"

"Great! Where Sam oppa?"

"Here hold on." After some rustling coming from their end a familiar deep voice replied.

"How's my buttercup?" I giggled at the nickname.

"I missed you calling me that oppa!"

​"We miss you too! When are you coming to visit?"

"Hmm I aiming after the boys Hyde promotion I'll definitely come and see you."

"We're holding you on that!" Teo oppa shouted.

"I promise. Well I gotta get ready for work, I'll see you guys soon! Bye!"

"Bye Haneul ah." They shouted together.

"Happy now?" Yun oppa asked, I only grinned and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Extremely! Thanks for the breakfast oppa! I need to get ready apparently I'm high demand for the boys VIXX TV show."

"Aren't you little miss popular."

"Huh wait until it's your turn you might even steal some of their fans." 

"Hmmm that doesn't sound so bad." I laughed and headed to the bathroom to get ready.


 

 

 


Ok so I wanted this chapter to focus more on the two best friend hope you guys don't mind....I will be adding more stars in the coming chapters so please wait for them!! Also please don't forget to comment!!!