4

My Style

"Haneul's POV:

We were now all sitting in the living room catching up with one another. Leo and N came out after a while and joined us. I already knew majority of what Wonsik oppa was telling me since we researched their group last night. I on the other hand had a lot to explain to him from the accident all the way to how we ended up being their stylist.

"Well we were shock to at first, Oppa and I just graduated not to long ago and all of sudden we were offered a job at Jellyfish Ent. When we ask the CEO, it turned out that it was Umma that send in mt designs."

"Leave it to imo to make plans to keep these two together." Hongbin stated.

"By the way Haneul who is this guy here anyway?" Wonsik oppa asked. I decided to prank him a little.

"Oh these is Yun Oppa my boyfriend." There were several gasp and then all the boys stared at Leo for some reason.

"Your not joking are you?" N asked.

"No she's just was kidding I'm her bestfriend/ partner we design together." Yun oppa explained. Again I see all of them relax and give Leo some kind of reasurring look.

"Ok enough with the chit chat let's get down to business. I want everyone to put the best outfit they have and come back out." I ordered them. While the boys were getting ready Yun oppa and I were looking around the living room. It was very spacious and pictures decorated the wall.

"Hey Haneul isn't that you?" Oppa pointed to a picture that shows six little boys with a little girl in the middle.

"Yea that is me but I don't remember when we took that picture."

"We took that picture during your 6th birthday. We had a picnick at a park near your house." Said a soft toned voice. We turned around and saw Leo. We stared at each other for a sec and I swear my heart skipped a little. Our eye contact was cut off short when the rest of the boys came out.

"Ok guys line up." One by one by they lined and Yun oppa and I evaluated them.

"Hmmm considering it's almost been a year since you guys debuted your fashion sense is great I think we will get along ok." I commented.

"Good choice of clothing but if I must say Leo shi let's tone down on the black okay. Black pants and a white shirt is good but all black just seems to gothic." Yun oppa commented. Leo just nodded.

"Moving on let see your guys closets." I cheered. The boys led us to the first room which was N, Leo, Ken, and Hongbin's room. Their closet was very neat all clothes were voted or hangged.

"Hmmmm clean I like it, but it'd be better if you arranged them by seasons and to put certain outfits together so that it's a quick grab and change." I critiqued. We move on to the next room which was Wonsik oppa and Hyuk's room.

"Hmm let me guess Wonsik oppa and Hyuk snores to loud so you made them sleep in a separate room?" I asked the other four. Which they nodded in response. I laugh and walk towards the boys closet, but Wonsik oppa suddenly blocked it.

"Umm oppa move."

"Why do you need to check our closets it's just clothes."

"Just clothes? Excuse me it's not just cothes! Clothes are used to express someones personalities! Clothes is like art you can mix anything together to make something beautiful. So you do not tell that they are just clothes Kim Wonsik! Now move before I personally kick your out of the way." I glared at him.

"Right away ma'am." He got out of the way and Yun oppa open the closet door and out comes clothes burying me and Yun oppa under it.

"Kim Wonsik what is this!? I thought you learned better to keep your closet clean! Look everything is so out of place! How can you mix accessories with your clothes they should be in a different place! All the clothes are not even organize like the others aish!"

"Hey we're idols we do not have time to arrange clothes."

"Oh yea then how do you explain the other boys?"

"They're clean freaks of course it's clean!"

"What a lame excuse! The next time I come this closet must be clean capesh! Arrange everything t-shirt, jeans, training suits, hoodies!"

"Ok aish."

"Well now that I've seen everything we'll be taking our leave." I stated.

"Leaving so soon?" N asked.

"Yea we need to talk to your produce for the next concepts and start designing. Just come over to our house tomorrow so we can get all you measurements." Yun oppa explained.

"Hold up you two live together!?" Ravi yelled.

"Yea what's wrong with that? Yun oppa is like another big brother. We'll see yah guys!" We walked to the door and bow before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone comments??? I'm kinda sad that no one says anything about the story T_T