Ch.28

My Style

When the guys said they were moving in, I never thought they meant as soon as possible. So one can only imagine my face when I opened the door to five overly excited men and one stoic faced man.

(10 minutes ago)

Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong!!

I started to stir in my bed and checked my phone. Who the heck could possibly at my apartment at 7 in the freaking morning. Getting up from my bed I made my way out my room and down the stairs not bothering to change out of my boxer short and tank top pajama set. Once I reached the door I didn't bother to look at the security camera and swung the door open.

"Nugusayeo?" I asked in my sleepy voice and started to rub my eyes.

"Good morning baby sister!" A baritone voice came back as a reply. I stop rubbing my eyes and looked up, only to see 5 overly excited members and a stoic as always Taekwoon oppa.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as I ran back to my room to put on something more appropriate. Then made my way down again.

(Back to the current situation)

"What are you guys doing here!?"

"Don't you remember noona? We agreed that if we won first place we would be moving in." Hyuk answered.

"That was yesterday!" 

"Yea but we sort of told the landlord of the dorm that we would be moving out by today." Hongbin oppa replied.

"Do you guys have any idea what time it is right now?"

"7 what about it?" Wonsik oppa asked. I face palmed myself before I started to attack him with my slaps.

"Precisely you idiot! It is seven in the freaking morning and we left the BBQ place at like 2 in the morning. So that means you just ruined my beauty sleep!"

"Yah hajima! Apayo!"

"Serves you right! Who in their right mind comes to a person home so early?"

"Oh Haneul we just wanted to get settled down early so that it's easier. That and theres less fans in the morning." Hakyeon oppa reasoned.

"Your lucky he's your leader or else you'd all be dead meat by now. I thought I'd have more time to buy all you guys bed, but since your all here you'll just have to put up with floors for now."

"Oh my precious dongsaeng, we already got those covered! The delivery guy should be here in a couple of hours." Jaehwan oppa explained by gesturing movements with his overly sized Chopper doll.

"So that means you guys planned all this before I even gave you guys the answer of you guys moving in here."

"Yup because wither way you'd say yes anyway." Wonsik oppa replied as he made his way to the kitchen. I turned to Taekwoon oppa who was standing right next to me.

"What was your say in this?"

"I wanted the guys and I to move in here too." Came his reply. Shaking my head I walked to the kitchen to cook all of us some breakfast. As soon as I was done cooking, we all dig in and finished everything in a half an hour. Sheesh these guys can eat. We then cleaned up and moved into the living room.

"Well since your all are going to live in here we must set some hoouse rules."

"BOOOO!!!" Hakyeon oppa and Jaehwan oppa started to chant, which resulted to Taekwoon oppa slapping both of them behind the head.

"Thank you oppa. Like I was saying house rules. There is only one rule I have in mind the rest could be decided later."

"And exactly what is this particular rule?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Easy, never ever go inside the fashion room while I'm designing."

"Awwww why!?" Came their reply.

"Because I don't you guys coming in and distracting me. Knowing you five I'll never get anything done."

"Then your practically saying that everyone but Leo hyung is allowed to be inside the fashion room." Hyuk complained.

"Well unlike you five Taekwoon oppa is calm and quiet, so if he's inside it'll be like he not inside."

"Haneul is playing favoritism!!! Everyone attack!!" Hakyeon oppa commanded and the next thing I know five pairs of hands started to tickle me everywhere. 

"Kyahhh hajima! Taekwoon oppa help!" I say between all of my giggling. Soon all five of them stop and laughed along with me. 

"It's going to be fun living together!" Jaehwan oppa commented.

"It sure is! Everyone group hug!" I pulled Taekwoon oppa and Wonsik oppa and we all huddled in a circle and hugged each other. Then the door bell rung again.

"Our beds are here!" Hakyeon oppa exclaimed running towards the door. He led the guys in and I told them where they could put it. Once all the beds were assembled the guys were about to plop down on then before I stopped them.

"Oh heck no! You guys aren't laying on those bed until you put fresh linen on them."

"Do you have any extra?" Taekwoon oppa asked.

"Nope, so that means we all need to go shopping."

"Woohoo shopping trip with Haneul. Everyone let's go!" Jaehwan oppa cheered. We all got ready and started to head to Myeongdong.

 

 

Ok I know I said that I'd update on Saturday, but things came up so please forgive me >.<...Anyway finally updated woohoo!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though it's a bit short... Also thank you to all my new subscribers you are all awesome...So don't forget to comment and see you in my next update!! Love you all!!!