Ch.32

My Style

It was another week of promotions for the boys and as they were getting their make-up I decided to step out and visit EXO oppas before VIXX oppas go on stage. As I walking down the hall I accidently bumped into this girl.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I apologized.

"No it's ok I wasn't paying attention either." She finally looked up and stared at me in shock then with irritation. "Kim Haneul?"

"Ah dae do I know you?" I asked politely.

"The heck hello it's me Dain." She stated somewhat sarcastically.

"I'm sorry for not remembering you, but you see when I was in America I was involved in an accident that took away most of memories. So if you did know me from the past I'd like to keep in contact."

"What accident? So you don't remember me at all? Not even the guys?" 

"Sadly no, but it was the same for the guys if you mean VIXX oppas. I could only remember Wonsik oppa since he's my brother, everyone else I didn't know until Wonsik oppa explained. However, with their help I've been slowly regaining parts of my memories so I'm still hoping that one day I can remember all of it and things can go back to normal." I explained. I looked at her and a small smirk formed on her lips. 

"Let's go to the lobby and talk some more. Maybe I can share some stories about your past as well."

"Really? Sure let's go!" I said excitedly. We made our way to the lobby and took a sit in the couch that are provided.

"Not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here anyway?" She asked.

"Well I'm VIXX's new stylist so where ever they are I'm there as well. I was surprised when I got a call from them actually, I just graduated from fashion designing and I got a job already. It turned out that my mom sent in some of my designs to Jellyfish so here I am."

"I see. I'm surprised that the guys agreed to you being their stylist though." 

"Well they were surprised when they first saw me, but we're pretty close."

"Well when you left for school you guys weren't in good terms."

"What do you mean we weren't in good terms?"

"For one you hated the fact they were planing to become idols and tried to stop them from going to auditions. You even sabotage a couple of them."

"What! No that can't be true, I supported them no matter what."

"I know it's hard to believe, but Leo oppa told me all the things you did. He hated you the most during that time because since he couldn't really play soccer anymore he wanted to be a singer, but you kept getting in the way. You even got in the way of my relationship with him. Since you were closes to Leo oppa you hated the fact that he was getting close to another girl. So you tried to break us apart"

"What!? No I wouldn't do that would I?"

"Well since you were slowly losing their attention you resorted to bothering them. They got so fed up that Ravi practically begged your parents to send you to that school in America." By now I was in tears. Did I really do all that?

"I'm sorry Dain shi, but I think I need to get some air. Thank you for sharing this information to me." I got up and walked away.

Dain's POV:

Argh why did that witch have to come back? I finally could have Leo oppa to myself, but now that she's back and working for them I can guarantee that the guys will do anything to get them back together. The only upside to all this is that she does not remember anything from the past. So telling her all these lies should make her keep a distance from the guys as I make a new plan. I just hope she doesn't all of sudden regain all her memories before I make a move. I looked up and watch Haneul walk out the door while she wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes. Sorry Haneul, but Leo oppa is mines I can't have you falling for him again.

Haneul's POV:

My tears just won't stop flowing and I know I need to head back before the guys go on. I took out my phone and dialed the number of the person that could surely help me through my difficult time. After three rings the person on the other side finally picked up his phone.

"Hello Haneul?"

"Yun oppa?" I choked out as more tears started to form.

"Yah Haneul are you crying what's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere? Where are you?" He asked rapidly.

"Oppa I'm such a bad person."

"What are you talking about!? You are one of the most nicest people I ever met and I am not saying this just because you are my best friend. Now tell me what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"I just met an old friend and she told me that before I left for LA, I practically tried too destroy my brother and the guys chances of being singers. Also that my brother practically beg my parents to send me away because they hate me. Also she told me that I ruined her relationship with Taekwoon oppa and he too hates me. Oppa what do I do? I don't think I can face the guys now."

"Haneul how do you even know that all the things she told you is true?"

"Because she told me that Taekwoon oppa was the one that told her about my wrong doing. Oppa I'm such a bad person." I continued to cry.

"Haneul you need to calm down and listen to me alright. I'm pretty sure that you did not do any of those things. Even if you did I am sure that by now the guys have forgotten what happened in the past and have forgiven you. You need to stop beating yourself up ok?" I nodded as I continued to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you oppa I feel slightly better now." I lied, for some reason I can't help but think that what Dain told me was true. 

"Ok, I'll be done with practice in a few hours why don't you and I get some dinner so I can help you ease your mind a little?"

"I'd love that oppa it's been a while since I last saw you."

"Miss you too Haneul, I'll see you later ok? And don't think much what this friend told you and just be yourself."

"Ok I'll see you later oppa." I sighed and hung up the phone. I looked at the time in my phone and know that I need to head back already for last minute checking of the guys outfit. I sighed again and made my way back to the guys dressing room. Once I stepped inside I could feel all six members eyes turn towards me.

"Hey where did you run off to?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"I just needed to get some air."

"Oh no are you catching a cold?" Hakyeon oppa asked as he placed his palm onto my forehead.

"I'm fine oppa. Let's get you guys ready, you guys are on in 10." I replied and gave him a small smile. Soon I was going around fixing the guys outfits not saying a word to any of them as I go.

VIXX POV:

"Guys there is something wrong with Haneul." Leo stated as they were waiting on standby.

"You noticed it too hyung? She was so quiet and serious earlier, which is totally not like her." Ravi added.

"Yea before she left the dressing room she was all smiles and jokes, but once she returned it was like someone out the happiness from her." N stated.

"I hope noona is alright." Hyuk says.

"Maybe we should talk to her after the show maybe something is bothering her." Hongbin suggested.

"Come on guys we're on." Ken said ending their conversation. All six members noticed how Haneul wasn't sitting with the rest of the fans like she usually does when they perform. Something must be really wrong.