Ch.31

My Style

After Taekwoon oppa and I left the store he took me to a small cafe that was nearby and ordered us something to eat. We were currently waiting for our food when I decided to ask him about my memory.

"Oppa did you know the man that I used to date?" 

"Hmm not really, Hakyeon and I were already in college when you started dating so I didn't get to know him." 

"Huh, I thought you'd know more about him since I was closes to you." 

"You did however, tell me about your time with him. You were so in love with the man. I could tell whenever I looked into your eyes, they always had this spark showing when you talk about him."

"It's so frustrating that I can't remember him. He's right in front of me yet I can't see his face." I covered my face with my hands to try to hide the frustration that was building up. 

"Hey hey don't beat yourself about this. I'm sure you'll remember him soon enough." He cooed as he removed my hands from my face. 

"But what if I'm too late and he's moved on and loves another girl? I may not remember him, but I can feel that I still love this man. Just the mere fact that I could someone see him in my memories makes my heart race."

"You never know Haneul, he may still be waiting for you. From what you told me before he's a patient and loving boyfriend. If you feel that you still love the man, then I can assure you that he still loves you too." I started to tear up and got up to hug him really tight. It was a good thing that we chose to sit in a secluded area in the cafe.

"Thank you oppa, you have no idea how reassure I feel. Thank you for always being here for me." I gave him a light kiss on his plump cheeks and wiped the tears that managed to escape from my eyes. Looking up I could see that Taekwoon oppa's ears were bright red. 

"Oppa are you ok your ears are bright red. Is it too hot in here?"

"I'm fine." As he said that our food arrived. We ate in peace with little conversation here and there. I am so grateful to have a friend like Taekwoon oppa, he may not talk a lot, but I know he cares for s and me a lot. However, I can't shake this feelings that I have for him. Is it love? or is it sisterly love that I feel for him?

Once we finished our food and paid, we made our way back to my our apartment. Maybe I should call it a dorm now since I do share it with six other guys. We haven't even step out of the elevator and we could already here Hakyeon oppa's voice, and let me tell you my apartment is all the way down the hall. Taekwoon oppa and I looked at each other and started to make our way towards our apartment.

"Yah where do you think they are? Leo isn't even answering his phone! Just you wait when that punk gets home he's gonna get a earful from me." Taekwoon oppa and I were currently hiding behind the shelf near the door.

"Hyung calm down, you heard what Taekwoon hyung said, he was going to take her to get something to eat and then come back." Jaehwan oppa retorted.

"And why are you the one getting all hyped up? I'm the older brother here." Wonsik oppa added.

"Oh yea? I'm the oldest in the group so that makes me in charged of everything." Hakyeon oppa exclaimed, which resorted to the maknae line to just rolled their eyes at the said leader. Since Hakyeon oppa was facing his back to us, I tipped toe towards and jump on his back.

"Umma! I'm fine. Sheesh you act more like a overprotective father then a mother. Stop trying to steal Taekwoon oppa's role."

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack! Where were the two of you?" He asked. Taekwoon oppa got out of our hiding spot and help me to get off of Hakyeon oppa's back and placed me down on the couch.

"Like Jaehwan oppa said, Taekwoon oppa took me to get lunch. What are you guys doing back early anyway?" 

"Fans caught us so once paid for everything we bolted out the store." Hyuk answered.

"The ajusshi gave us a discount cause he thought we really were part of the S.W.A.T team." Hongbin oppa exclaimed, while showing his big smile and cute dimples.

"So where are all the stuff then?"

"Oh we're having them delivered, do you really think we'd carry all that stuff from Myungdong to here? Your crazy." Wonsik oppa says while flicking his finger in my forehead.

"Yah apayo!" I said as I punched him on the shoulder.

"Sheesh I didn't hit you that hard!" 

"Mehrong. Well I'm going up to my room to rest, I still have this headache lingering from earlier. See you guys in a few hours."

"Don't forget we need to leave by 4:30 to leave for Music Core." Hakyeon oppa shouted.

"Arraso." I answered and made my way towards my room and once I was on my bed I was fast asleep.

(Leo POV:)

Once we heard the door closed upstairs the guys turned to me.

"So did she asked you about her memory?" Ken asked.

"Yea, but I didn't tell her it was me."

"What! Hyung this could of help her remember you faster!" Hongbin exclaimed.

"I don't want her remembering me because I told her, I want her to remember me by herself."

"So what did you guys talked about?" Hakyeon asked.

"She asked if I knew the guy she dated and I said no because you and I were already in college when she started dating." I pointed towards Hakyeon and myself.

"That's right you and Haneul started dating when we just started college and her high school." Hakyeon said.

"I told her that though I didn't know the guys she told me about him."

"So basically you aren't going to tell her it was you, but give the said guy your personality so she remembers him quickly. Hyung that genius!" Wonsik praised.

"That's not all she said."

"Well don't keep it to yourself tell us!" Hakyeon exclaimed.

"She still loves me."

"WHAT!!!" The guys shouted.

"SHHHH Haneul is sleeping."

"Wait she told you that!" Jaehwan asked surprised.

"But she doesn't know it's you so how can she say that?" Hyuk asked.

"She said that though she can't remember the guy, or me I should say, she can still feel the love she as for me."

"Hyung this great news!!!" Hongbin cheered.

"We just need to help her regain more memories and she'll remember everything." Hakyeon added.

"Wouldn't it be the best Christmas gift is regains all her memories on Christmas?" Hongbin asked.

"That would be the best gift I could ever receive." I says with a small smile making it way to my face.


Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Don't you just love what I did there in the beginning? If you didn't notice go read it again hehe. In other news, a big thanks to all my new subscribers I swear I gain like 10 new subscriber since my last update. So thank you again you guys are awesome. So leave you lovely comments below and I shall see you all in my next update BAI!!