8

My Style

(Haneul's Dream)

I'm at that park again walking only God knows where. It looks so familiar I just don't know where I saw it before.

"Haneul ah!" A soft voice behind me called, his face once again was all blurry so  I couldn't tell who it was. He was tall with black hair and his bangs covered his forehead and kept to the side. He too seemed familiar. 

"Oppa!" I yelled and ran to hug him. What's going on why did I hugged this person?

"I have something for you." He continued with his soft voice. I looked at him excited.

"What is it?" He released me from his embrace so that he could take out something from his pocket. It was a small box and when he opened it, there sat two couple rings.

"Oppa they're so beautiful!" I think I was about to cry.

"Happy Birthday Haneul." 

"Thank you so much oppa." I gave him a hug I was but to give him a kiss.

"Haneul wake up." The mystery oppa says while shaking me. He gave me one last smile and...

"Haneul wake up." I open my eyes and looked at Yun oppa who was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Hey feeling better?" I nodded and went to touch my necklace. I looked at the ring on the chain and realized that it was the same exact one in my dream.

"Oppa where did I get this ring?"

"Hmmm I don't know you always had it, even before your accident."

"Huh if I have time I'll go ask my parents."

"Why the sudden question?"

"I had a dream and this ring was the same on as in my dream."

"You recalled a memory!?"

"I'm not sure my surroundings looked familiar, but I couldn't recall it."

"Ah I see well why don't you go freshen up we have to go meet the producer soon." With that he got up and left my room. I sat on my bed looking at the ring. Who gave this to me? Was that dream really one of my memories?


"I must say Haneul this designs are great they were exactly what I visioned the boys wearing." The producer praised.

"I'm glad you liked them sir. We'll hand them over to the tailors so they start creating the outfits. Hopefully they'll be able to finish the ones needed for the music video shoot first so that you guys can start that soon. We'll update you on the progress as we go." I explained.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Ah sir if you don't mind is it alright if Haneul and I watch the guys choreography so we know how loose we need to make the outfits." Yun oppa asked.

"Why sure they should be in the practice room in 10 minutes. They're doing vocal practice at the moment. You can go wait in the practice room for them."

"Ok thank you sir. We will be taking our leave now have a great day." I added and made our way out.

"Should we go buy them snacks I mean they won't be in yet." I asked.

"Sure what do you have on mind?"

"Well since it's hot why not get them some ice cream? There was a convenient store nearby." 

"Let's go then." We walked outside and entered the store right across the building.

"What should we get them?" Yun oppa stared at all the options.

"Uh I don't know just grab random ones I'll go get some drinks." 

"If you say so." After we paid for the drinks and ice cream we walked back to the company and straight to the guys dance studio. We knocked on the door, but no one answered so I turned the knob to open the door. I poked my head in only to hit a hard stomach. I look up and saw Leo oppa looking blankly at me. I stood back up and rub the back of my head.

"Hehe hi oppa." I was so embarassed I couldn't looked at his face. 

"Oh Haneul Yun what's bring you guys here?" N oppa asked.

"Well we brought you guys snacks and here to watch your practice." Yun oppa explained.

"Ah I see well come on in. Hey guys look whose here."

"Haneul!"

"Noona"

"Dongseang" I hid behind Yun oppa as Wonsik oppa, Ken oppa, and Hyuk came charging at me.

"Yah why are you hiding behind Yun?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"I don't want to be run over by bulls." He looked at me then scoffed.

"What brings you here noona?"

"Snacks and to watch your practice." Yun oppa and I passed out the ice cream and drinks then sat in a circle in the middle of the room. I sat in between Leo and Wonsik oppa

"Wait why do you have to watch our practice anyway?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Wow we bring you guys snacks and instead of saying thank you, you question us? I feel the love oppa." I say dramatically and Hongbin oppa looked panic.

"Haneul stop being a drama queen. We need to watch your practice so we know how loose we need to make your outfits." Yun oppa explained.

"Aww oppa your a party pooper! I wanted to see how Hongbin oppa would react!" 

"Know that I think of it you always do that Hongbin when were younger." Ken oppa stated.

"Huh really I guess old habit die hard. Haha sorry oppa." 

"Haneul can we see our outfit designs?" N oppa asked.

"Nope it'll be a surprise you'll see it on the day of the mv shoot."

"Aww your know fun." Wonsik oppa added.

"I'll tell you this though you'll be showing some skin." I winked.

"Yah you know I'm self-conscious when it comes to that." Wonsik oppa complained.

"Didn't seem like it when you did that ab flash out Mydol." I countered. "And what was with the title of the show Mydol. You know Mydol is the name of a medicine for ladies on their menstrual cycle."

"EWWW noona I did not need to know that!" I giggled and mess with Hyuk's hair.

"Ok enough story telling we need to start practice. Haneul Yun you guys can go sit on the couch. With that we cleaned up and the boys prepared for their practice.

 

 

 

 

Ok I tried to make a funny, but I think I failed...Don't judge me >.< Lol Jk...Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!! And thanks to my new subbies you rock!!! Please don't forget to comment!!