Ch.22

My Style


"Yun oppa we're home!" I yelled as we entered the apartment.

"So where do can we crash?" Wonsik oppa asked as they put their bags on the couch.

"Well we have one guest room with a full size bed that can fit two people. I can share with someone since I have a full size bed too. And I guess I could ask Yun oppa if he's willing to share the bed." I explained as I walked in the kitchen. I walked towards the refrigerator and found a post it note on it.

'Crashing at the guys house tonight see you tomorrow -Yun oppa' I grab my phone and immediately called his phone.

"Yah how could you go and meet the guys without me! What kind of best friend does that!" I complained once he answered the phone. The rest of the guys came to the kitchen wondering why I shouted.

"Sorry, but your busy with VIXX so of course you couldn't come." 

"Oh you just wait once their follow up comes up, I'll be enjoying my time with them and you'll be stuck at work!!"

"Yea yea heard that plenty of times already."

"Anyway the guys are at the apartment since your crashing at Sam oppa place can they use your room?"

"They're sleeping over?"

"Yup the elevator at their place broke down."

"Why couldn't they just use the stairs?"

"Because they are dead tired from their schedules. Now can they use your room or not?"

"Yea as long as they don't touch my guitars!"

"Yea yea I'll make sure they don't touch your precious babies."

"Ok I gotta go the guys are calling me."

"Wait I wanna say high to them put me on speaker!"

"Haneul?" Sam oppa called.

"Oppa make sure to keep that troublemaker out of trouble I need him so I can relax next month."

"Since when was I a troublemaker?" Yun oppa whined.

"Since you sneaked out and decided to visit the guys without me."

"Don't worry Haneul when you come to visit will take you to all the better place then the ones we take Yun to." Teo oppa bargained.

"I'm looking forward to that have fun guys!" We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

"So Yun oppa isn't coming home so two of you can use his room."

"But that leaves one person out." Hyuk says.

"Well their's the couch, but if that's not comfortable we have a futon in the storage."

"So who sleeping where?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Well it's pretty obvious that I'm sharing room with my sister." Wonsik oppa stated.

"But you snore oppa."

"Well then I see you don't wanna share your room with me." He pouted.

"I'm rooming with my hubby Taekwoonie!" Hakyeon oppa exclaimed and hugged the said boy.

"Shiro." He says and pushed him away.

"Ahh wae!! Your sharing a room with me and that's final!" He declared.

"Why don't we just play the ladder game?" Jaehwan oppa suggested.

"Yea that way it'd be random and you can't do anything about it. Here I'll make it." Once I finished the graph I placed it in the middle of the boys and they decided which line they wanted. The results after all the whining and grumbling is Jaehwan and Hakyeon oppa in the guest room, Hongbin oppa and Hyuk in Yun oppa's room, Taekwoon in my room and Wonsik oppa in the living room.

"This is totally unfair! Why do I have to sleep in the living room!?"

"Because that's what the line you chose for you. Anyway you guys hungry?" I asked as I rummage through the refrigerator. 

"Yes noona are you cooking?"

"Yup why don't you guys wash up first by the time your all finish I should be finish dinner." With that they all disperse and began fighting who gets to wash up first.

"Guys there's three bathroom's in this apartment which two per bathroom now quit fighting and wash up I don't want my apartment smelling like sweat!" Finally peace and quiet I was able to concentrate on cooking. While I was cooking my soup Taekwoon oppa came down asking if I needed any help.

"That's ok oppa you just washed up just sit in the living room and watch tv I can handle this." I smiled at him, but instead of going to the living room like I told him too he just sat at the kitchen island as he watch me go back and forth towards the stove and the island. When the kimchi soup was almost finished I called him over to taste it.

"Hows does that taste?" 

"It's good."

"Not to spicy or salty or bland?"

"No it's perfect."

"Ok thanks you can go sit down I'm almost done." He went back to sit at the island and I began placing the food I cooked on it. I turn my back to pick up the soup and when I turn around I find Taekwoon oppa sneakily taking a piece of meat from of the plates.

 (Imagine there was six portion of this)

"I saw that oppa." He looked away and slowed the meat in his mouth while I just chuckled.

"Yah guys the foods ready I suggest you hurry down before Taekwoon oppa eats all the food."  I yelled as Taekwoon oppa glared at my little comment. Then all of a sudden we hear a thundering sound of their feet coming down the stairs.

"Jung Taekwoon don't you dare take one bite of that food until we're are all sitted on the table!" Hakyeon oppa demanded, but the latter didn't listen and just began filling his plate with food. 

"I'm gonna wash up first you guys eat."

"Your not gonna eat?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"I'll eat after I shower." I said and walked towards my room. When I came back downstairs after my shower I noticed the boys haven't even touched the food yet. Even Taekwoon oppa whose plate filled with food.

"Why aren't you guys eating yet?"

"Taekwoon hyung said we should wait for you." Hongbin oppa stated.

"But I said eat before me, aigoo well since I'm here already let's dig in." I exclaimed and like lighting the boys began devouring the food in front of them. It was a hilarious sight to see.

After everything was cleaned up we all gathered in the living room. To watch some tv.

"Haneul did you ever watch any of our shows?" Jaehwan oppa asked.

"Ani like I said when I came here I didn't know you guys were idols yet."

"Oooo we should show her VIXX diaries!!" Hakyeon oppa exclaimed.

"Haneul you should watch the amusement park episode it was the most hilarious episode." Hongbin oppa suggested. So we hooked up my laptop to the tv and began watching the so call VIXX Diaries.

"Omg oppa you look so scared!" I teased Hakyeon oppa.

"Shut up I bet you'd be scared too."

"Nope I'm like Taekwoon oppa I like thrill rides. I'm surprised his hands never broke from your iron grip. And Jaehwan oppa how could you kick Binnie oppa like that."

"He started it."

"Yea who was the one acting like a little kid?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"We should go there again! This time with me!" I suggested. After that episode we moved on to VIXX Diaries Plan V.

"Omo oppa you look so scary yet cute at the same time!" I praised Taekwoon oppa as we watch him singing a nursery song.

"Yea but I still lost." He stated while glaring at Hakyeon oppa.

"And Wonsik oppa your a rapper for a reason! Look they had to mute you so that you wouldn't ruin your image. But I must say Jaehwan oppa your's was the best." I high fived him.

"That's why I won." He bragged.

"You only won because of your dance hyung." Hyuk countered.

"Yours was cute to Hyukkie. Hyuk Kawaii nice one Hakyeon oppa."

"Right!" 

It was starting to get late so everyone started to go bed since they still have a long day tomorrow. Taekwoon oppa and I were currently laying on my bed listening to the music on his iPod. Then my favorite song came up which was his and Jaehwan oppa song I Don't Want to be a Idol.

"This is my favorite song song so far."

"Because the lyrics and meaning behind them is so sweet. That even if you were bombarded with schedules and you can't be a normal couple when your with her you will always love the girl." With that said she slowly drifted to sleep while listening to the song.

 

Leo watched as you fell asleep to the music, he brushed the hair that was covering your face and just admire your looks.

 (Just imagine its night time)

"I wrote that song just for you. I may not be able to say it to you now, but when you regain your memories I will finally be able to say I love you." He kissed your forehead and continued to your head bringing it closer to his chest and finally fell asleep with you in his embrace.

 

 


One of my longer chapter hope you guys liked it!!! And to all my silent readers please speak up let me know how you guys like my story so far ok!! Love you all see you guys in the next update, which may be a little later if I feel like double updating. Peace!