1

My Style

Haneul's POV:

(Three years ago)

It's such a beautiful day in Los Angeles!! I can't believe a year has already pass since I've arrived here to attend the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise. Talk about a dream come true, I've always dreamed of designing my own clothes and making them famous.

"Haneul pali will be late for our internship!" Yun oppa hollered. Han Seung Yun, my best friend, I meet him during our orientation and he's been my best friend ever since then. The girls in our class were either too snobbish or really shy. 

"Coming oppa!" The both of us manage to get a internship at one of the boutiques around town and the owners were kind enough to teach us a little about fashion. As we were crossing the cross walk I noticed my phone dropped in the middle of the road. I went back to pick it up, but I never noticed a car was speeding right towards me.

"HANEUL!!!" I heard Yun oppa shout. I got up to see him already at the other side of the street looking frighten. I look to where he was staring and I saw the car. My whole body felt frozen, my brain couldn't think straight. The next thing I knew my body was thrown ten feet from where I was standing. My head hit the concrete first leaving everything black.

"Someone call 911..."

"She's losing to much blood..."

"Hanuel stay with me!!!"

All these voices were shouting at me but who do they belong too??

(Two days later)

My eyes slowly started to open, all I could see was white, I felt pain everywhere. Where was I? I looked down and saw my mom holding my hand and my dad the other. On the couch on the far end of the room was a guy with brown and blonde hair. Who was he.

"O-o-omma" I whispered while trying to move my fingers. She slowly started to get and looked at me.

"Oh my lord, yeobo irona! Haneul's awake!" My mom shouted at my dad. Once he heard what my mom said he got up instantly and so did the man on the couch.

"Omma what happened?"

"You don't remember?" I shook my head. The man on the couch got up and took a sit on the end of my bed.

"Honey, you were in a car accident it was a hit and run. You broke some bones, but your head took majority of the damage." My dad explained.

"Are we back in Seoul?"

"No we're still in Los Angeles." The guy answered.

"Los Angeles? Who are you?"

"Haneul what are you talking about it's me Yun oppa." The guy looked scared.

"Oppa? The only oppa I know is Wonshik oppa."

"Honey, what was the last thing you remember?" My mom asked.

"Hmmm I was hang out with Wonshik oppa at the ice cream shop." My mom and dad looked at one another and ask that Yun guy to get the doctor. After having the doctor do a check up he took a deep breath.

"Mr. and Mrs.Kim it seems that your daughter has amnesia. Considering she hit the floor really hard during the accident it was highly possible for her to get it." When the doctor was finished Yun translated what he said.

"When will she recover her memories?" Yun asked.

"It's hard to say, it all depends on the patient. It can take a couple weeks or months, however it is also possible that she will not recover her memories at all. I recommend that you help her get back to her daily routines. That can help stimulate the brain. However, do not overwhelm her on remembering too much, for that can overwork her brain and risk having her memories to return." Again Yun translated to my parents what the doctor said. They thanked the doctor and left the room.

"Omonim Abomin what do you want to do? Will you be taking Haneul back to Seoul or let her finish school?" Yun asked. School I go school in Los Angeles?

"What school am I currently attending?" I spoke for the first time after the doctor left.

"You are currently attending the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise. Also you and I are interning at a local boutique in the city." Yun explained.

"What do you think honey? Do want stay here and finish school or do you want to go home?" My mom asked.

"I got into the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise?" 

"Yes you've been attending there for almost a year already."

"So Haneul do you want to stay or not?" Dad asked.

"I want to stay!" I replied determined.

 

 

 

I'm not really satisfied with this first chapter...But please tell me what you guys think...