7

My Style

"Yah shouldn't I be with you since I'm your brother!?" Wonsik oppa yelled as he ran towards me and the other three boys.

"Haneul ah I'm less annoying then your brother so take me too!" N oppa added.

"Noona I'd be more comfortable if your the one sizing me." Hyuk says. By the now my eyebrows were twitching with annoyance which led me to snap at them.

"YAH!! I do not have time for you three to be bickering around on who I should work with! Now go to Yun oppa and get sized! We are on a tight schedule and with you guys like this nothing will get done." I scolded them and pointed towards Yun oppa.

"But..." Wonsik oppa started. I gave him a look and him and the other two walk towards Yun oppa.

"Now who wants to go first?" I turned around all cheerful like nothing happened. The guys looked at me slightly scared.

"I guess I'll go." Ken oppa walked towards me. I grabbed my measuring tape and start to take his measurements. I did the same with Hongbin oppa and now Leo oppa was left. For some reason I was more nervous to do his measurements compared to the other two.

"Uh Leo oppa come here." Since he was so tall I had to grab a step stool to reach his height. Curse my short legs. As I was taking his measurements I tried not to look into his eyes, but I could feel him following my every movement. I was finishing measuring his chest when I saw a ring hanging on chain around his neck. I had this sudden urge to touch the circular object so I did. I took the ring in between my fingers and looked at it. However, the moment I stared and held the ring my head started to hurt. Flashes were flying back and forth, I held my head in between my arm to ease the pain. 

Flashes of a guy was being shown to me, but his face was blurry. We were walking around the park holding hands. I looked so happy, so in love.

I shouted in pain and all the guys were now surrounding me, Leo oppa held me in his arms. I wanted the pain to stop, but I wanted to see if I'll get to see the face of the mysterious man.

"Yun op-oppa m-m-my pills hu-hurry." I panted, my eyes were shut tightly trying to ease the throbbing pain. Yun oppa ran to my room and took my pills from my night stand and quickly return with it and a glass of water. I quickly took it and tried to regulate my breathing.

"Haneul ah gwenchana?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"Do we need to take you to the hospital?" Leo oppa added. He looked like he was so close to tears as he looked at me.

"No I just need to rest a bit. Yun oppa can you take care of the rest?" I looked towards Yun oppa.

"Yea just go take a nap. I'll move our meeting to this afternoon instead." I stood up from my laying position with the help of Leo oppa and started to walk towards the door, only to almost tumble over again. Luckily Leo oppa caught me on time.

"I'll take you to your room your in no condition to walk right now." Wonsik oppa came up to me and carried me towards my room. He settles me on my bed and puts the blanket over me.

"Oppa can you stay until I fall asleep."

"Sure anything for my baby sister."

"Oppa did I ever have a boyfriend?"

"Why the sudden question?"

"It's just that when I collapsed I was having flashes. It was me and a guy we were walking around hand in hand. I looked so happy and in love."

"Well you did have a few when you were in high school." Ravi felt bad lying to his sister, but she wanted her to remember his hyung by herself and not have him tell her.

"I never saw his face, it was all blurry. However, I feel Leo oppa has some part to this. It was after I touched the ring around his neck that I got the flashback.

"Well you were really close to Leo hyung when we were younger."

"Was I really?"

"Let's just say that he was your best friend before you let for school. Okay enough with the questions get some rest."

"Oppa can you sing for me."

"Yah I'm a rapper not a singer, if you want a singer call Leo hyung or Ken hyung." He joked. I giggled. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Are you feeling better." Leo oppa's soft voice asked as he pop his head in.

"Hyung perfect timing she was asking for someone to sing for her." Wonsik oppa stood up and pulled Leo oppa in. He led the tall man by bed and made him sit beside me, then left the room.

"Leo oppa you don't have to if you don't want too."

"No it's ok I don't mind."

"I heard from Wonsik oppa that  you were my best friend before I left. Is that true." He silently nodded. That was all I needed to hear, but I feel that there was something more than him being my best friend.

"So what are you going to sing for me oppa?" 

"Just close your eyes and listen." Was all he said and began to sing.

With the sound of his soothing voice I fell asleep. 

Leo stared at you as slept, the only thing on his mind was how much he misses you and the urge to just cuddle with you. However, he knew he couldn't do that. Not until you fully remember him. He knew that the moment you touched the ring you remembered something. Now he will do anything to make you remember him and the rest of the guys. He slowly move towards you and place a kiss on your forehead.

"Please remember me Haneul I'm always be here." He softly whispered. With that he got up and left your room.

 

 

 

 

DONE!!! Ooooo Haneul remembered something finally!! Anyway to all my new subscribers thank you so much for subscribing!!! Also please don't forget to comment! Or any suggestions are fine too! See you all on the next chapter