6

My Style

"So I'm thinking we keep the design simple. No patterns just a go with plain colors." Yun oppa and were back at our apartment and currently in our studio starting the designs.

"Hmmm I like the idea. Since it a Jekyll and Hyde concept we don't want to go overboard on the design. How about we go with sort of muscle tee design, but we'll sorta make it look like a coat and we'll keep the colors simple. How long are they promoting?"

"I like that idea too. I'm too sure, but judging on how music shows work here the guys will need a lot of outfits so they're not using the same one over and over again. What about showing a little skin? Just to tease the fans a little."

"Yea, but the question is if the boys want that." Oppa retorted. "Color wise black and white is a must, what other color would match this concept?"

"Well red and gray seems like a fitting color too. Maybe besides the coat like muscle tee designs we can also make long sleeves designs too for that way they're not always wearing the same thing. Also we when I say show some skin I don't mean too much. We can design the tops too look like they were slit so when they dance around the slits will open a little giving the fans a little treat." I explained.

"Sounds good let's just get the design drawn tonight and run it by the producer tomorrow." 

"Don't forget the guys are coming tomorrow to get fitted since the previous stylist didn't leave anything for us to work with."

"Alright." With that we both remained quiet and started coming up with some designs for the producers. This was how we work once it was time draw and design Yun oppa and I become and not talk due to all the concentration we put into our design process. What felt like only 3 minutes turned into 3 hours when we both finished our designs. We put all our designs in a folder and headed to bed to get the must needed rest for whatever will happen tomorrow.


I woke to the smell of coffee and breakfast being cooked downstairs. Thinking that it was just Yun oppa cooking I got up from bed not bothering to freshen up. Still half asleep I walked into the kitchen while rubbing my still tired eyes to greet him.

"Moring oppa."

"Morning to you too my little sister." Came the reply. However, that voice sound nothing like Yun oppa. It was deep baritone voice that replied. I froze and stop rubbing my eyes and blink.

3...2...1

"WONSIK OPPA!!?? How the heck did you get in here!? How did you know where I lived!?"

"WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? I HEARD SCREAMING." Yun oppa came running down the stairs holding a lamp. You could tell he was half asleep.

"Dude of all you could bring as a weapon you bring a lamp?" Another voice questioned. I followed where the voice came from and landed in the living room where 5 other pairs of eyes looked at me in shock. I looked at what I wearing, which was very short boxer shorts and a tank top.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as I ran all the way back to my room to get changed. Once I came back downstairs with better attire I greeted the boys.

  

"Morning guys sorry about that." I said while rubbing behind my neck.

"Nonna yeppeo!" Hyuk called out. I smiled at him and said thanks.

"Well seeing that Wonsik oppa cooked breakfast let's go eat." I offered. With that the eight of us headed to the dining room to eat. While eating the boys shared some stories from when we were young. Sadly I couldn't recalll any of it so I just listened in.

"Remember that time when we went to the amusement park and N hyung and Haneul wouldn't let go of Leo hyung because they were scared." Hongbin asked.

"Haha it was basically a tug war. I'm surprised Leo hyung's arms never fall off." Ken joked. I laugh at what he said and looked at N. 

"Really N shi we did that?" I asked.

"Aish drop shi makes me feel weird it's oppa! We're all older than you anyway." He nagged and I giggled.

"Arraso Hakyeon oppa." Everyone stop eating and stared at me.

"What did you just call hyung?" Wonsik oppa asked.

"Hakyeon isn't that your real name?" I asked.

"You remember me!?" He asked excitedly.

"Sorry, but no Yun oppa and I did research and saw all your guys profile. Wonsik oppa your's one is wrong!" I stated. I l looked around everyone hopeful faces suddenly looked down.

"Huh how is it wrong?" Yun oppa asked.

"They forgot to add messy!"

"Then again your brother was dubbed as the dirtiest member." Hyuk added and the whole room burst into laughter with the exception of Leo who was silent just smiled. You stared at him and felt your heart race again. He caught you staring and you immediately looked away.

"So back to Haneul's question. How did you guys get into our house?" Yun oppa asked.

"Mom gave us the address and passcode." Ravi replied.

"Guess we need to change that passcode oppa." I looked at Yun, not realizing a certain someone was getting jealous.

"I'm guessing your here for your fitting. Well let's get all these cleaned up and head to our studio." I ordered.

(15 mins later)

"Ok let's split three with me and the other to Yun oppa. That's when all hell broke loose.

"No I should go with Haneul I'm her brother!"

"Freak that you can always see her!" Nagged N.

"Noona needs to size me because I'm a growing boy and it can change easily." While arguments were flying back and fort Leo, Hongbin, and Ken were already standing beside me. I sighed and pointed the boys to follow me to my side of the studio.

"Uhh guys Haneul already got her three members." Yun oppa stated and pointed towards you.

"WHAT!?" The three yelled, but they couldn't do anything and followed Yun oppa towards his side.

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for the late update I was trying to catch up to all the shows I haven't watch while I was in Philippines...Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter! And please comment!!!