Final

My Style

"Haneul hold on!" I heard Appa shout as I was running down the stairs.

"What it is?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"I do not know what just happen, but what I do know is that you were in pain and are in no condition to be driving!" He exclaimed.

"But Appa this is important I need to see Taekwoon oppa right now!" I retorted and started to move towards the door.

"Then at least take this before you leave. I do not want you getting into another accident, it was already difficult the first time and I do not want history repeating itself." Omma passed me two pain relievers and a glass of water. I took the two pills and threw them in my mouth and washed it down with water.

"Thanks Omma, I will call you guys later." I hugged her and walked out of the door and into my car.

Parent's POV:

"Why would you let her leave!? She can get hurt!" 

"Yeobo can't you tell? Her memories have return." Haneul's omma smiles as she watches her daughter start her car and drive off.

"What are you talking about? She was writhing in pain just a minute ago."

"Yes but she put up with it cause she knew that her memories were returning. Why do you think the first person she thought of was Taekwoon?"

"You have officially lost me."

"Aiya yeobo you have no romantic bone in your body! She was clutching onto a letter that Taekwoon gave her a few years back and do you remember what part of her room she collapse?"

"Uh the wall that was covered with pictures of her and Taekwoon."

"Precisely, her memories were triggered when she saw all those pictures and the letters."

"What!? Her memories came back because of all that!? We should of locked her up in her room a long time ago then." All Mrs. Kim could do was shake her head and walk away from her clueless husband, praying that her dear Wonsikkie won't be like his father when he gets married. 

Haneul's POV:

Looking at my dashboard it was almost nine in the evening, the guys should be back at the studio already. I was anxiously gripping the steering wheel tighter and tighter. The company was only a couple more miles away, but it felt like the road was stretching longer and longer. I called manager oppa to make sure that the guys were actually in the studio and my guess was correct. They were current practicing for the Gayo Daejun stages.

After what felt like hours, but were merely minutes I finally made to Jellyfish. Once I parked my car I immediately jumped out and ran towards the elevators, only to find a note saying that all elevators were down. Why is God testing me right now! I ran towards the emergency staircase and began my long run to the 3rd floor where the practice room was located. Finally, landed on the 3rd floor I burst through the door and ran to the guys dance room and ripped open the door.

"Haneul what are doing here I thought you were going to spend time with Omma and Appa?" Wonsik oppa asked when I burst through the door. He was with Hakyeon and Hongbin oppa practicing their choreography.

"Where is Taekwoon oppa?" I asked ignoring his question. 

"He's in the vocal room in the back. Haneul what going on?" Hakyeon oppa asked concerned. Again I ignored his question and ran passed the three towards the back with them trailing behind me. I opened Taekwoon oppa's vocal room and saw him turn around to face me.

"Haneul what are you doing here?" I felt tears go down my face and threw my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Tell you what Haneul? Why are you crying?"

"Why didn't you tell me that your my boyfriend. It would of made everything so much easier." I could hear gasp coming from outside, I looked up and saw Taekwoon oppa's shocked face.

"You remember?" He asked as he looked down at me. I nodded my head, and the next thing I knew he picked me up a twirled me around in circle.

"Her memories are back!" He shouted as he kept spinning me around. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Did he just say what I think he just said?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Yah Hyung put her down she might get dizzy!" Jaehwan oppa exclaimed. As he heard Jaehwan oppa's comment Taekwoon oppa put me down, but kept me close and held my hand. We went back to the dance studio and sat in our usual circle only this time Taekwoon oppa kept me close to his side.

"How did your memories return noona?" Hyuk asked.

"Well when I got to the house omma told me to put my things in my room before eating dinner. Once I got into my room, I saw all the pictures that were posted all over my room. However, on wall stood out from the rest and that wall was all the pictures of me and Taekwoon oppa. What really triggered my memories was the letter that Taekwoon oppa gave me on my birthday. After I read the letter all my memories came back and I knew right away I had to see Taekwoon oppa right away."

"Wait your memories came back after you went into your room?" Jaehwan oppa asked and I nodded.

"Huh we should of locked you up in there a long time ago." Wonsik oppa retorted.

"Why didn't you guys just tell me that Taekwoon oppa was my boyfriend in the first place?" 

"Well if we flat out told you would you have believe us?" Hakyeon oppa asked.

"Good point, but you could have told me after I got close to you guys."

"I didn't want you remembering me by people telling you, I wanted you to remember me on your own and looked it work." Taekwoon oppa answered and kissed my forehead.

"It sure did." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh no it starting again. The cheese couple are back guys!" Hongbin oppa exclaimed. I just laughed and watch the guys goof around.


(New Year's Day)

"Taekwoon oppa hurry up!" I shouted as I ran towards our tree in the park.

"It grew so big since we came." He commented as he stood beside me and held my hand. Thankfully, VIXX doesn't have a dating ban unlike some companies. So the company was really welcoming when we told them we were dating. However, we are yet to tell the fandom about our relationship. Hopefully they don't mind.

"Oppa let's add something to our carving."

"Like what?"

"Hmmm how about 637?"

"What does that mean?"

"Aigoo oppa, it means always and forever."

"Ohhhh. Ok." We carved the numbers under the heart carving and took a picture with it. Once we were done we leaned against the tree watching the fireworks light the sky.

"Wahhh it's so pretty."

"But their not as pretty as you."

"Aiya so cheesy oppa!" I blushed.

"But I'm your chessy oppa." I blushed another shade red.

"Haneul?"

"Hmmm?" I turned my head towards him and I felt a pair of soft lips colliding with mines.

"I love you." He says after we pulled away.

"I love you too oppa always and forever." I replied and gave him another peck on his lips.

 

 

 

 

As the title says this is officially the last chapter of My Style TT_TT. Thank you to all my subscribers that supported my story till the very end. A special thanks go out to all my subbies that always left comments after all my updates, they really encouraged me to write more and always brings a smile to my face. Sorry if the ending seems so rush, but I really wanted to finish this story before I left for college again next week. So I hope you all enjoyed this last chapter and don't forget to leave a comment below. BAIII my lovely subscribers!!