Ch.20

My Style

It was the second week of the boys promotions and the fans were really supporting towards the boys. They'd be waiting in the wee hours of the morning just to get a glimpse of their favorite idols. We were once again at M Countdown waiting for the boys to be called for filming and me fixing their clothes.

"Hyuk could you stop pulling on your clothes they might rip!" I scolded the maknae.

"But noona it's to exposing! Why couldn't I have Hongbin or Ken hyungs outfit?"

"Because I designed it and made it accustomed to their size only."

"Hyuk if only we were the same size I'd wear that." Hakyeon oppa spoke up.

"Of course you would, you just love teasing the fans." Hongbin oppa retorted.

"Think of it this way Hyuk you doing fan service for the fans." Wonsik oppa patted the maknae's shoulders. Hyuk just sighed and went to sit next to Jaehwan oppa who was playing on Hakyeon oppa's iPad. I took my regular sit my Taekwoon oppa and began playing with his hair since I had nothing to do, but he surprised me when he laid his head on his lap. My heart was beating so fast and I could feel my cheeks burning up a little. What is this feeling? Do I perhaps like Taekwoon oppa? But that can't be! Taekwoon oppa was my best friend, like another big brother. I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths and looked down at him.

"Tired oppa?" I ask as I continued to play with his hair, he only nodded and got comfortable on the couch. I massage his temples to help him fall asleep and it seemed to work since I could hear his breath slowing down.

"Huh hyung fell asleep, Haneul you want help getting up? I'll hold his head and you can slip out." Wonsik oppa offered.

"Nah it's ok oppa he's already comfortable it's better to not disturb him."

 "But your legs might numb up."

"It's ok oppa his head isn't that heavy."

"If you say so." He walked away and joined the rest of the guys who were all herded around Hakyeon oppa. They must be filming for another VIXX TV. I continued massaging Taekwoon oppa forehead as he sleeps and I couldn't help but stare at his handsome face. Despite his long hair he still looks cute from his innocent closed eyes, button nose, and high cheek bones. I softly caress his cheek as if it was the most fragile thing of all. He stirred a little so I went back to massaging his temples, he was able to catch at least 20 minutes of sleep when a knock came to the door.

"Oppa ireona someone is here." I shook him awake, he sat up and stretch his long limbs. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Yea, thanks for being my pillow."

"Anytime oppa." We both got up and walked towards the guys who were by the door.

"Jaehwan oppa who is it?" I asked since he was the nearest to me.

"Oh it's just EXO a group that debuted before us." Once he said that I immediately push through the rest of the guys.

"EXO OPPA!!"

"EHH Haneul!" Suho oppa exclaimed. 

"What are you doing here?" DO oppa asked. Since he was nearest to me gave him a hug first.

"Squisy oppa." I ignored his question and pinched his cheeks.

"Ummm Haneul we're still here." Wonsik oppa tsked.

"Opps sorry oppa I just got excited to see them."

"You still didn't answer our question though, why are you here." Kai oppa said.

"Well then someone isn't happy to see me." I hugged everyone of them except him before explaining. "I work with VIXX oppa as their stylist. Ravi oppa is my brother."

"What!?" They all exclaimed.

"Why are people always surprise when I say Wonsik oppa is my brother." I asked the guys.

"Cause there's no resemblance." Hyuk joked which earned him a thump from Wonsik oppa. After catching up with some of the EXO boys they started to mingle with the rest of VIXX and I made my way towards Taekwoon oppa. He was looking at old photos in his iPod and one caught my eyes. I sat by him and told him to go back to the last picture. It was of him and I with me back hugging him.

"Oppa when did we take this photo?" I look so happy and carefree.

"Hmm this was when I was first year college and you were a first year in high school. You stole my phone and took this picture."

"Hmm mischievous since young." He laughed a little.

"Oh believe me there were many other times." We continued looking at old photos on his iPod, many of them were of me and him some with the rest of the guys. Looking at those picture made me even more determine to recover my memories. I looked so much happier in those pictures than now.

 

 

 

I seriously don't know what happened to this chapter...But I still hope you liked it...Please comment what you guys think!