Ch.11

My Style

The guys finally finish both dance scenes and were allowed to take a 30 minute break. So here we were now in the dressing room relaxing and eating some snacks before filming begins again.

"Hey since we have a half an hour to kill care to tell me a little bit about our past?" I asked.

"Hmm where to start there was so much we did. We met each other in elementary school, the school had a huge field trip for the entire school. It just so happen that the seven of us lost our group and ended up together. I guess that was when our friendship began, after that trip we were basically inseparable." Hakyeon oppa started.

"Especially you and Leo hyung here." Hyuk added, the said hyung shot the maknae a glare.

"Really? Must be why I don't mind sharing food or drinks with him." I grinned at him.

"Not only could you share your food with him, but when you had a problem you'd go straight to him instead of me your real brother." Wonsik oppa sulked.

"That probably meant you were too busy doing something else to listen so I turned to someone else." I retorted.

"Now that I think about it's true. Remember the time Haneul came crying to your room, but since you and I was so focus on this racing game you told her to go to Leo hyung." Hongbin oppa said.

"See you practically gave me away. Tsk tsk Kim Wonsik fine my new brother is Taekwoon oppa he takes better care of me than you do." I stuck me tongue out at him.

"Yah you can never replace me "One of a Kind." He sang.

"Whatever." I threw a chip at his face causing the rest of the guys to laugh at his dumbfounded expression. "Oh yea I wanted to ask. Remember when you guys came over for your fitting and I you know. Well after I fell asleep I had a dream, I was in a park. It looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I saw it. Anyway there was a guy, but his face was blurry so I couldn't tell who it was. He gave me this as a birthday present." I took out the ring from under me shirt. The guys gasp and looked at Taekwoon oppa.

"Do you have a clue who gave it to you?" Jaehwan oppa asked.

"No the guy face was blurry." I pouted.

"Don't worry you'll remember soon enough." Wonsik oppa tried to comfort me. We talked for a little while more and shared some laughs along the way. Jaehwan oppa was in the middle of doing his animal imitation when...

"Oppa deul!!!" A shrieking girl came running in; I notice all the guys begin to cringe. Then it hits me, this was probably the girl that I was told to make an outfit for the music video.

"Yah who are you? Shouldn't you be doing some work? What's up with staff these days? They don't know their place right oppa. Listen here why are you even hanging with my oppas? Go do something and stop slacking." The nerve of this girl.

"Uh excuse me who do you think you are to speak to me that way?" 

"I'm pretty sure that I am more important than you are. The name is Kim Shiyoung model and actress under Jellyfish."

"Well let me introduce myself Shiyoung shi. My name is Kim Haneul, aka Kim Wonsik, aka VIXX Ravi's younger sister, aka VIXX new stylist, aka a person that can easily end your career for being disrespectful. Now whose more important? I personally designed all the outfits that are being used in this production, which means I designed the clothes that you were supposed to wear. Now if you continue this childish act of yours I can easily find a replacement worthy to wear my designs. I will not let a stuck up person like you stain something I work so hard on. Now you have a decision either apologize or get out of this place so I can find a replacement. Now what's your decision!?" I was beyond furious how dare she look down at me like I was nothing. However, I saw her tremble in fear.

"I'm sorry Haneul shi I didn't know." She replied.

"Never looked down on people regardless of what they do. Am I understood?"

"Yes Haneul shi." I got up and grabbed the dress she was to wear.

"Now go in their and change then go to the room next door to get your hair and make up down. She nodded and did as she was told.

"Remind me never to get on you beside.  Like ever." Wonsik oppa looked up to me.

"Sorry I just hate people like, I had to deal with a bunch of them back in LA."  I sighed and began to arrange their clothes again. "Ok solo shots are about to start here are your clothes go change and come see me." I ordered as I passed out their next set.

"Noona don't get so worked out relax ok." I smiled at him and pushed him gently towards the dressing room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done!! I don't know the real name of the actress they used in Hyde so I made it up!! And did you guys see Lyn and Leo's mv!!?? Too much Leo for me to handle >.< if you haven't you better press the plat button!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! For my new subbies thanks for subscribing!! And don't forget to comment!!