Ch.10

My Style

The day has finally arrive for the boys to film their music video. Thankfully the tailors were able to finish majority of the outfits with the amount of time that we ask them. Sadly Yun oppa couldn't come because he had to stay home and design the outfit for the guys repackage album. To be honest I was so annoyed because we were informed kinda last minute.

(Flashback 2 weeks ago)

Yun oppa and I went to go see the producer to inform him that the outfits for the music video and cover shoots were ready. However, we did not expect the news that were coming next.

"Hey guys come in."

"Oh this will be quick Mr. Lee(producer) we just wanted to inform you that the outfits for the music video and cover are all ready." I say.

"Perfect that means we can begin shooting I'll just call the director and will start let's say Friday?"

"Sounds like a plan." Yun oppa replied.

"Actually there was one thing I forgot to mention the first time we met up for the designs. Beside the Hyde promotion the boys will also have a repackage album to go along after they finish the promotions for Hyde. This will be the Jekyll side of it, so the boys will need another set of outfits for that. But that's not until a month away so I just wanted to give you a heads up."

I looked at Yun oppa with my irritated face and went to face Mr.Lee with a fake smile. "Of course will get right to it sir, if that will be all, we'll be taking our leave now." We bowed and left the room.

"Arrrgh!" I grunted as soon as we were out of ear shot.

"Calm down we have another month to come up with the designs."

"Yea a month, but we need to get started at least by this week because the boys promotions begin next week and we'll need to be at every one of it as their stylist. So that one month will fly by real quick. Think about it we need at least a day or two for just the design process, then we need to go over it with the producer. After that we need to take it to the tailors so they can begin making it. Plus the boys hectic schedules once they begin promotions, do you really think that a month will be enough?"

"I see your point, how about this you take care of the Hyde promotions and I'll take care of the Jekyll. I'll draw the designs and run them by you before I go see the producer."

"Hey that's not a bad idea. Okay so this Friday I guess I'll be going alone to the shoot?"

"Yup and I'll take care of the designing."

"Ok sounds like a plan."

So here I am now at the warehouse where they will be shooting the music video. It's five in the morning so I'm still tired as heck. I went to the dressing room making sure that all the outfits were ready when someone decided to scary me.

"Who are you!? And what business do you have in here!?" I let out shriek and spilled some of my vanilla latte luckily it didn't land on the clothes. I turned around and face the culprit which turned out to be Jaehwan oppa and rest of the boys walking in behind him.

"Yah! I almost spilled my latte on your clothes! It is only five in the morning so I'm half awake so do not scare me like that arraso!" I scolded the older man.

"Y-ye-yes Ma'am." The rest just laughed at poor member. However one was staring at my coffee, once I caught him staring at it I offered it to him.

"Want a sip Taekwoon oppa?" I handed him my drink. Only to have him almost drink the whole thing.

"Yah oppa I only said sip your gonna drink it all!" I whined as I playfully whack his arm. He smiled and gave back my drinks.

"So are these our outfits noona?

"Yup here's your guys outfit for first scenes." I said as I  handed out their clothes. One by one I handed them their clothes, but I froze when I was about to pass Hakyeon oppa his.

"Woah oppa your hair is so red!! It's like a strawberry!" I exclaimed. The rest giggled and I handed him his clothes. I went to grab Taekwoon oppa his and when I turned to give it to him my eyes widen.

"What did they do to your hair?"

"You don't like it?" He ask in his soft voice.

"Hmmm it's ok but I prefer your short hair it makes you look like a cat." I giggled and handed him his clothes. "Ok everyone go to the rooms and change. Then come to me so I can fix your outfits." I ordered them. After a few minutes of changing the boys came out and I fix the little things that were out of place.

"Ok so the first two scenes you'll be filming your guys dance scenes, then after will move on to solos starting from oldest to youngest. So after the first scene is finish come straight back and change ok?"

"What about our make up?" Hongbin oppa asked.

"Ok I talked the make up artist from doing too much. So it'll basically be just eyeliner and bb cream except one scene. Sorry they wanted to really bring out the Hyde side."

"That's ok it's only one scene." Hakyeon oppa says.

"Ok boys go and nail the shooting! Hwaiting!" I did the pose and off they went. This is gonna be a long day.

 

 

 

Done! Hope you enjoy again please don't forget to comment =)