Ch.34

My Style

It's been a few days since my little break down and the guys were very cautious and made sure that Dain never tried to speak to me anymore. However, I haven't seen her since our last encounter. The guys and I were currently in the living room putting up the Christmas tree since Christmas was a week away. While Hyuk and Hongbin oppa assembled the fake tree, Hakyeon oppa and I were fiddling with the camera so we could film for VIXX TV.

"No we should use this effect, it makes me look lighter."

"N hyung whatever you do it will not change the fact that you are dark." Wonsik oppa retorted.

"Yah you leave Hakyeon oppa alone! At least he's not a byungtae like you!" I say referring to one of their interview asking if he like rate-r related things.

"Aish I already explained that my lyrics are not influence by rate-r things." 

"Right..." Jaehwan oppa cooed sarcastically.

"Ok hand me the camera." Hakyeon oppa passed it towards me and I began filming.

"Real V VIXX TV! Starlight yeorobun Merry Christmas!" The guys and I exclaimed.

"Now I know that by now you guys have noticed that the boys dorms have changed, well I leave it to this boys to explain since they planned it." I explained and pointed the camera towards the boys.

"As many of you may or may not know Haneul and us guys have been friends since we were children. Yes I know what you are thinking it's cute that we've been together for that long." Hakyeon oppa started.

"Stop blabbering. Anyway when we found out that we were nominated for first place we made a deal with Haneul." Hongbin oppa continued.

"This lovely dorm we are currently staying at belongs to the one and only princess Haneul." Jaehwan oppa exclaimed as he gave me a back hug, which resulted in Taekwoon oppa to pry him off me.

"Precisely!! Now the deal was if we won first place we had to move in with her here, since her roommate Yun moved out to pursue his career." Hyuk ecplained.

"And it was all my idea!!" Wonsik oppa boasted. I rolled my eyes at him and turned the camera back to me.

"For the record I was completely against this idea!! I can never design in peace now since these guys moved in. Starlight yeorobun do you have spa e in your home so you can take them?" I asked.

"NOOOO!!! You can't send us away you are stuck with us. Everyone group hug!!" Jaehwan oppa yelled and the next thing I know we were huddled in a tight circle, while I held the camera high so that it wouldn't break. I made sure the camera was facing our little huddle.

"Starlight yeorobun help me!!!" I shouted and the rest of the guys just laugh and let me go.

"Well now that I am out of that tight hug, let's get back to business!! Since it is our first Christmas together as seven again, we are here to decorate our Christmas tree yay!!" I say while doing a little twirl.

"As you can see here Hongbin and Hyuk have set up our tree. It's fake because we just couldn't get a real one up here." Wonsik oppa clarified.

"I'll just put this camera down and we'll get started in putting everything on the tree." I set the camera on the tripod and began pulling off the plastic from the branches.

"No that doesn't go there." Hakyeon oppa complained as Taekwoon oppa put an angel ornament on the top of the tree. He also took of the mitten that Taekwoon oppa placed on top as well.

"Aish oppa just let Taekwoon oppa put the ornaments where he wants too." I complained.

"No everything has to be put nicely."

"Ayyeee." I moved away from the nagging and leader and went towards Jaewan oppa and Hyuk who was singing Rudolf the Red Nose Raindeer.

"Ooooo let me join!" 

"Ok Haneul you stand in the middle." Jaehwan oppa order, I got into place and place my arms around their waist as began to sining.

"Rudolf the red nose raindeer had a very shining nose!"

"Ken hyung's nose is big." Wonsik oppa says. Then Hyuk pulls the red nose from Jaehwan's nose and began to , which then has Jaehwan oppa sing the 'Just can't control' part from hyde.

"Aish Ken TV failed already." Hongbin oppa complained.

"As long as I am here Ken TV will not fail!" I exclaimed.

"Yea Haneul is my number 1 support and my lovely starlight you guys support Ken TV right!" He asked. We goofed around a little more and soon the tree was now complete.

"N hyung go turn off the lights so we can turn the tree on." Wonsik oppa ordered.

"Arraso." He turns off the lights and made his way back.

"Hyung are you back?" He teased.

"Yah he right next to you now hurry up and turn on the lights." I complained and once he the lights we ran around the tree while singing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas'. I had to pull Taeekwoon oppa along since he'd just stand in place.

"Let's go oppa!" I dragged him, while laughing. Once that was over we turned the lights back on and started to give our Christmas wishes to the fans.

"From our little VIXX family to yours! Starlight's MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" We all shouted.

 

 

 

I know it's a bit late, but I really wanted to write a Christmas chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it ^.^ Thanks to all my new subscribers as well!! A few more and I will reach a 100 subbies >.< Don't forget to leave your comments below and I shall see you all in my next update BAIII