Chapter Nine

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

      It was a normal day for both Heerin and Sehun. Two days already passed since the concert ended. 

 

     Sehun went to class quite early to study for the upcoming exams. He wants to wait for Heerin but he chose not to. He's still sad because he thought that Heerin would support him in their concert, but he was mistaken. 

 

     One by one, Sehun's classmates are already entering their classroom. They are all happy, and that made Sehun more sad. He wished that he can smile too. He tried, but he can't.

 

     Chanyeol,  known as a mood-lifter noticed that Sehun was sad. He went close to him and tried if his magic would be useful for Sehun. He tried doing some naughty things in front of Sehun. Their classmates saw what Chanyeol was doing and they all laughed. In the other hand,  Sehun just faked a smile. 

 

     Chanyeol felt that Sehun wasn't on the mood to ride in his korny jokes, so he just stopped. While Chanyeol was supposed to go back to his seat,  he saw Heerin enter the room. He tried to make her laugh, but also failed. Heerin with her sad face,  just walked to her chair and put her bag on her knees.

 

     The class started and their teacher noticed the aura of the both of them. He tried to lift the mood up but like Chanyeol, he failed. Sehun just took notes whatever his teacher was saying,  while Heerin stared blankly at her book. The class ended just like that. The bell rang and the students stood up to go with their friends. EXO went to Sehun and invited him to eat at the cafe, but he said no. Heerin's friends also invited her but she also said no.

 

     After classes, Sehun and Heerin went home without talking to each other. Sehun waited for Heerin to talk to him,  but she never does. He went home sad.

 

     As Sehun came home,  he saw his Luhan hyung watching soccer match on T.V. 

 

     He sat beside him and sighed.

 

"Is there something wrong, Sehun?", Luhan asked in a happy mood.

 

"It's just something, hyung. Don't worry about it.", Sehun replied.

 

He watched the soccer match for some minutes, Luhan doesn't speak to him and he was bored. So he just went upstairs to his room and lie down. He finished his assignment in just a short time. He opened his laptop, and used his Facebook. He was waiting for Heerin to be online.

-----

As soon as Heerin entered their house,  her little sister run towards her. 

 

"Unnie! Unnie!", her little sister welcomed her excitedly.

 

"Annyeong my  pretty little sister.", Heerin respond.

 

     Her mood was lifted up as she saw her sister. She could smile now, and she forgot her worries for awhile.

 

"How's you day Heejin?", Heerin asked.

 

"Unnie, I was SO SO HAPPY! I played with my classmates at school. The teacher gave me a star in my hand.", Heejin told her as she show to her unnie, the star that her teacher stamped on her.

 

"Oh,  it's good to hear that you had a great day my little princess. While I didn't.", Heerin told her.

 

"But why unnie? You didn't enjoy your class? Does your boyfriend dumped you?", Heejin said like it wasn't a big deal to say "boyfriend" in her age.

 

"I don't have a boyfriend Heejin-ah. Unnie doesn't have any."

 

"Eobseoyo, unnie? You don't have a boyfriend? I have mine.", heejin told her unnie.

 

"You already have a boyfriend, Heejin?", Heerin asked shocked.

 

"Ne unnie. Isseoyo."

 

"Nugu?", Heerin asked interested.

 

"Sehun oppa!", Heejin said proudly. Heerin's eyes widened as she heard the name "Sehun" from her sister's mouth.

 

"Sehun? How'd you know Sehun?". Heerin asked unconvinced.

 

"Keunyang~. I just know him, he's so handsome and tall. And now,  I'm her girlfriend. Haha", Heejin said while blushing.

 

"Mworago?", Heerin was shocked and at the same time, jealous. She knows that her sister didn't know what she was saying, but she just felt jealous towards her. She doesn't know why.

 

"When did he asked you out?", Heerin asked.

 

Heejin doesn't understand what her unnie asked. She can't reply. Heerin noticed that her sister is still young to understand what she was saying,  and she just laughed at her.

 

"You're so cute and funny, my little princess.", Heerin said and hugged her sister. 

 

"By the way, Gomawo for bringing my mood up. Unnie is thankful for you.". "And in return,  I'll buy you ice cream. Want that?", Heerin asked Heejin, and it made Heejin happy and excited.

 

"Of course, unnie. ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! Heejin wants ICE CREAM!~" Heejin was really excited as she sings ICE CREAM. Heejin walked upstairs.

 

"Heejin-ah, Eodi ga?", Heerin shouted as Heejin walks upstairs.

 

"Unnie I will change my clothes. Cause we're going to buy ICE CREAM!", Heejin was really excited. Heerin in the other hand was laughing because of her sister's cuteness.

 

She followed her sister in her room and helped her change her clothes. After Heejin changed her clothes, they go down. Heejung saw that they're going out, and she asked them.

 

"Heerin, Eodi ga? Are you taking Heejin with you?", Heejung asked.

 

"Ne, unnie. I promised that I would buy her ice cream. Wanna go too?", Heerin said.

 

"Keurae! Gaja!", Heejung said with no thinking. They are now walking outside with Heejin in the middle. The were both holding heejin's hands, while swaying. Heejin walks excitedly. It was a nice view to look at them, holding each other's hands while walking.

 

After they bought ice cream, they went to the park. They played with Heejin until she's already tired. When Heejin looks like she's about to sleep, they went back home.

 

The three of them enjoyed their short bonding. They love hanging out with each other, because they know that time should be spent wisely. They want to have an intact relationship with their family, especially for their youngest sister Heejin.