Chapter Thirteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Heerin"s POV

As soon as I reached our room, I saw that my classmates were all gone. They probably went home, because it's already 5:00 in the afternoon and our classes ends at 4 o'clock. 

 

Now, i don't care if anyone saw me crying. I can't stop my tears either. I just want to blow all my feelings. If I can turn back time, I would choose not to go from that company from the start. 

 

I HATE EVERYTHING, I HATE EVERYONE! I HATE MY PARENTS! I HATE UNNIE!

 

I'm alone in the room, crying like a retard. I saw someone entered the room, but I didn't looked up. I don't care who it is. I just HATE everything in this world now!

 

How could they set me up for an arranged marriage without my consent? And why are they deciding for my life and most especially why do it have to be me?

 

I HATE DAD! I HATE HIM TO DEATH!

 

What was his reason to do that to me? Is he doing this just for business? Doesn't he care for me at all?

 

I was so stupid that I really brought myself in that place, in the first place. It's like I'm the one surrendering myself to them.

 

I heard some footsteps walking toward me. That person spoke and when I heard that voice, I knew who it was. As I heard his voice, my heart looks like it's gonna explode. His voice made my tears flowed like there's no tomorrow. I love him, I really am. How could I tell him that I'll be marrying someone, when the truth is, he's the one I love?

 

I felt that he kneeled down in front of me, while I was covering my face with my handkerchief. He tried to see my face, but I didn't let him. He patted my back, and that made me cry even more. 

 

He stood up. When I thought that he already left, I removed my hanky in my face. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked when I saw him standing infront of me. I really thought that he left me already. I looked at him and I can see clearly how concern he is to me. 

 

I stood up and run toward him. I hugged him. I don't care if he'll feel awkward. I just need to hug him and maybe after that I would feel fine. I don't expect him to hug me too, but I felt his arms wrapped around my body. I felt warm and loved. It's a special feeling that I just felt now. 

 

"Just cry, I'm here. I won't leave.", he said as his one arm hugging me and his another arm patting my head. I just nodded.

 

As he said "cry", I really cried hard. But this time, the reason why I'm crying is not because of the arranged marriage, but the thing that made me cry is that I don't want to leave Sehun for another guy. I'm afraid to let him go. 

 

After some seconds, I broke the hug. I sat at my seat, and Sehun arranged his chair to face me.

 

"Heerin-ssi, why are you crying?", Sehun asked me as I wipe my tears.

 

I don't know what to say.  

 

"Why? Huh? Can't you tell me?", he said and his tone looks like he's disappointed.

 

I was trying to think of what I'll say. But in the end, I came up with this absurd excuse.

 

"My favorite cat died because Heejin put a vinegar in his food", what a lame excuse I thought.

 

Sehun didn't seem to bit the bait. I know that he's not believing it. How could someone believe in that excuse. Like hello? If he believed that, he's a total BABO!

 

"Ah okay", he said while nodding. He said while he kneels down in front of me.

 

I know that he's still not believing it, but maybe he realized that I don't want to tell him.

 

After a while, the tears falling from my face stopped. Though I'm still hurt in the fact, that my OWN father arranged her daughter in a business marriage. 

 

It's now dark outside, and Sehun is still with me. He just keeps quiet and doesn't talk. 

 

I looked my face in my mirror, and saw my little red eyes. I arranged my face and put some powder in it. I stood up and Sehun looked at me.

 

"Gaja", I said.

 

He stood up and followed me. When we reached the gate of our school,  he saw his service car with his driver standing beside it. I noticed that he still doesn't want to leave me because he looked at me. But because I know that it's already dark outside, I told him to go already.

 

"Go home now, Mr. Oh. I'll just ride a cab to our house.", I said at him, while he looks at me.

 

"Will you be fine if I left you alone? Why won't you just ride with me in our car?"

 

"I'll be fine, and I still want to walk for awhile, and think of some things."

 

"You're sure?"

 

"Ne.", I saw him walking to his car. When I forgot to tell him something,

 

"Mr. Oh!", I shouted

 

He looked back and faced me.

 

I bowed, even though we're in the same age. "Gomawo, for everything." As soon as I said those words, I run like a kid. Because I was shy of him.

 

And I don't want to look at his reaction,  too.

-----

I decided to walk to our house. I remember what i heard earlier. It really broke my heart, and it's like it's been torn to pieces. I want to forget everything, if I can. Could I?

 

As I was walking in the dark street, I saw someone following me. I don't want to look back to that person, because he may attack me. I quickly got my cellphone from my bag, and sent unnie a message. When I felt that he's becoming close to me, I called unnie but she didn't pick up. 

 

I walked fast until I saw a grandmother walking the opposite of my lane. I felt relieved for a short time cause I know, that he won't harm me when there's a person with us. I took that opportunity to dial my friend's number, Sooyeon who is leaving around that neighborhood. I heard that someone picked up the phone but I didn't let her talk because I talked first.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Sooyeon, it's me Heerin. I feel that someone's following me and I'm afraid that he may harm me. Can you go here? I'm here at Cherry Blossom Street, just near your street. Please go here quickly Please! I'm really scared right now." I whispered at my phone. I didn't wait for a response, but I didn't turn the call off.

 

I'm now walking with my phone on my hand. I was looking for something in my bag that I could use, in case he decided to harm me. I found an umbrella and alcohol. I quickly get it.

---
Sehun's POV

I decided to go home and leave Heerin alone. I really don't want to leave her, but because she said so, I followed. I was at my service car when I heard my phone ringing. The call is from Heerin. I answered and I heard her voice. 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Sooyeon, it's me Heerin. I feel that someone's following me and I'm afraid that he may harm me. Can you go here? I'm here at Cherry Blossom Street, just near your street. Please go here quickly Please! I'm really scared right now.", I heard Heerin said. I heard her voice panicking and nervously. 

 

I told our driver to go where Heerin said. My driver said that it wasn't that far from where we are. I told him to drive fast because Heerin may be in danger,  and if we won't arrived there quickly something may happen at her.

 

We are already in the street where Heerin told me. But I can't find her. I tried to call her, but she's not answering. I decided to go down the car, and run instead. 

 

While I was running, I heard a shout coming from the opposite direction. I quickly run on that direction,  because maybe Heerin was there or it may be Heerin's voice.

 

My eyes turned black as I saw a man coming nearer at Heerin. It looks like he's forcing Heerin. I heard her shouting to the man infront of her. While the man on the other hand, was using his strength to harass Heerin. Heerin was crying as she beg the man to leave her alone. But the man didn't listen.

 

I run toward Heerin and beat the man. I beat him severely like he won't be able to wake up anymore. I quickly helped Heerin stand up. When she saw me beating the man, she sat down and cried louder. So, I stopped. I looked Heerin and she looks like she'll lost consciousness any time. That man should be thankful to Heerin, because if Heerin didn't cry I may have killed him already.

 

assisted Heerin to the car. But while I was in the car busy asking Heerin if she's already fine,  I saw the man running fast, escaping. I just let him go because I know that he learned his lesson, and also because Heerin was more important to me than him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
Hello guys, how are you? This day has been a total mess for Heerin but thanks to Sehun who helped her. The story starts here. And keep reading. I hope you enjoy this story. Please leave some comments of what you feel towards this story. 

Up vote
Subscribe
Comment <3