Chapter Seventeen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Everything was already fine to Heerin. She just let her father do whatever he wants. Maybe one day, Heerin's father would just announce their engagement. And if that happens, Heerin doesn't know what she could do to stop it. Would she fight for it or would she just agree with her father?

 

It was Sunday and Heerin went to church with the whole family. Sehun saw her but Heerin didn't noticed him. Sehun saw Heerin smiling with her sisters, that made Sehun happy too.

 

*Monday morning

Heerin went to school happily. She was able to understand all the lessons discussed, but she noticed that Sehun doesn't talk to her. Sehun keeps quiet, even though EXO was making fun of him. It bothers me the most.

 

After lunch, she tried to talk to Sehun. But her heart is stopping her. So, she just go to Sooyeon with their friends and talked to her. She also thanked her for letting her stay in her house. Sooyeon was her best friend, when she has problems, she tells it to Sooyeon. She trust her a lot. Because they were childhood friends.

 

"Sooyeon did you said something to Sehun. Why is he acting like that to me? Do you think he's ignoring me?", Heerin asked Sooyeon.

 

"Really? I just told him to leave you alone for a while because you need to rest and you don't want him to be involved again in another rumor. That's all. I think he's just following what I said to him. Don't you think so?"

 

"Maybe you're right. I'm just overreacting.", Heerin told her.

 

"Eonni You trust me, right?", Sooyeon asked out of the blue.

 

"Of course. Why did you ask?"

 

"May I ask you something personal?"

 

"Hmm.. Sure!", Heerin said confidently.

 

"Do you like Sehun oppa?"

 

The question made Heerin quiet. She don't know what to reply. Yes, she trust Sooyeon but she still don't know if she's ready to tell someone about her feelings for Sehun.

 

In the other hand, Sooyeon just asked Heerin not because she noticed it to Heerin, but because she's concerned because she like Sehun. 

 

While Sooyeon waits for Heerin's reply, the bell rang making the students go back to their classrooms. Heerin told Sooyeon that they should go back, and Sooyeon just nod.

-----
Heerin's POV 

While Mr. Park, the current teacher was busy discussing the lessons to us, somebody was knocking on the door.

 

I saw Mr. Park got mad because of the interruption but he still opened the door. But I noticed that his mood changed when he saw the person who knocked on the door. I didn't look at them because I was busy writing my notes and I also don't care who's the one Mr. Park was talking to.

 

But while I was writing,  Mr. Park called my name. I looked at him, and then I saw Heejin running toward my direction. I was surprised when I saw her and I thought that she's going to hug me but she just passed me. She go straight to Sehun and hugged him. I looked back at Heejin and saw that she hugged Sehun. I got jealous after I saw them. Sehun looks happy to see my sister again.
And so was my flirty little sister. 

 

Because the sight I was seeing hurts my eyes, I grabbed Heejin by arm. She don't want to be stopped, but because I'm bigger than her I still won ^_^. 

 

"Ya! What are you doing here?", I said to Heejin.

 

I heard my classmates whispering how cute we are when fighting. And they were all giggling, while my boy classmates was staring on the door, with fixed gazed at my sister, Heejung. Just then I noticed that Heejin was with Heejung unnie. 

 

I pulled Heejin and we walked outside the door to see unnie. 

 

"Unnie,  what are you both doing here?"

 

"We're going somewhere, so get your stuffs and come with us.", unnie told me.

 

"NO, I'M NOT GOING! NEVER! I won't go back there! SIRHEO!", I yelled at unnie and my voice scared Heejin, so she hugged Unnie's thigh and looks like she's about to cry. While my teacher peeked at us,  because maybe he was surprised at my voice. I also saw Sehun looked at the window. 

-----

Sehun POV

I suddenly heard Heerin yell. "NO, I'M NOT GOING! NEVER! I won't go back there! SIRHEO!"

 

I automatically went to the window beside me to look at her. I was concerned, because the last time her sisters fetched her, she came back crying here at school. Maybe there's something in the place they went, that made her act like that. And I don't want to saw her cry like that,  NEVER AGAIN.

-----

Heerin POV

 

"Who told you that we're going back at that place?", unnie told me.

 

"We're not?", I asked calmly.

 

"YOU IDIOT! OF COURSE NOT. I won't let you come back at that place, ever again.", unnie's word touched my heart. I felt how she love me. And I'm thankful for her.

 

"If we're not going there, where are we going?"

 

"A place that will may make difference." I didn't understand what unnie wants to say, but I'm sure it's a better place than the company we went last time. So I just nod.

 

I returned to the classroom, and arranged my things. Sehun asked me where I'm going. I just told him that it's a better and a more safe place than where I went last time. He just nodded, and I smiled.

 

"I'll be back tomorrow, bye for now", I told Sehun making him smile a little.

 

Unnie already told the teacher to excuse me for the day, and my teacher agreed.