Chapter Twenty-Seven

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
    After a few hours, finally they arrived in United States. A black limousine fetched them at the airport that will bring them to their new house. It was a different atmosphere for the girls but for their parents, it was natural.
 
 
When they've arrived at their house, Heejin quickly went to her room upstairs. Heejung and Heerin who were standing inside their house were still unconvinced of their stay in that place. They're not fond in that place and never will they. 
 
 
The both girls stood there lifelessly. They hate the place and want to return back to Korea as soon as possible.
 
 
"Unnie, what will happen to us here?", Heejung asked with a sad face that looks like she was about to cry.
 
 
"It looks like a beautiful hell in here. And it's creeping me out. I want to return to korea.", Heerin said.
 
 
"Girls, I know exactly what you feel but in this case, we can't do anything but to adapt.", Heejin said encouraging not only her sisters but also herself.
 
 
While they were looking around their house, their father suddenly popped out of their side.
 
 
"Listen girls.. And most especially you..", their father said dictatoringly, pointing at Heerin. " tomorrow is a big day so have a good night rest and prepare yourself for a big event." 
 
 
"What about tomorrow, dad?", heerin asked.
 
 
"Just wait. I don't want to spoil things.", and after that, their dad walked upstairs and left the three daughters in great confusion.
 
 
The three walked separately to their different rooms which are beside each other's.
 
 
Heejung entered the room surprised because of how beautiful it was arranged. In a while, she forgot how she hated the place. But heejin,the oldest daughter,  as she step in her new room, she didn't feel relaxed. It's like she can't breath properly because of her room. So she stepped out and went to Heerin's room.
 
 
Meanwhile, heerin who just came inside her room looked for her bed. She lied down and cried bitterly. She hated how things went through.  
 
 
"I should be the one to be blamed here. It's my fault why we are in this place! If I didn't go out in that room, things turned out differently and maybe I'm still having a good time with sehun and the rest of the boys. What have I done?", she cried and yelled herself. She heard knocks from her door. She opened it and saw Heejin.
 
 
"Still crying?", her sister asked.
 
*nods
 
 
 
Heerin asked a hug from her eonni, that made her tears burst even more. Heejin tapped her back gently and they walked to Heerin's bed to calm theirselves.
 
 
"I know it's late to say but..I-I'm so s-sorry. It's totally my fault why we're here."
 
 
"What? Hey, don't say that!.... No my dear. It's not your fault. It's just that... It's destined to happen. That incident just became the way for us to be here." Heejin caressed her sister's back.
 
 
"But still.. If that incident never happened, were still in Korea with our love ones."
 
 
"We can't turn back time sis. But rather, help ourselves to cope in this new surrounding we are in....and who knows... We can move back in some time."
 
 
"I don't think so."
 
 
"Yah!", her sister's sudden shout made her surprise." Don't think it that way, maybe after some days, weeks or months, we'd already forgot korea."
 
 
"I doubt it.",Heejin beat her sister's thigh jokingly and they started to laugh.
 
 
"I guess we're done with this emotional thing. So, I hope that tomorrow you'll cheer up already? Arasseo?"
 
 
"Ne eonni. Thanks and sleep tight." And after that Heejin kissed her sister on the cheek and finally returned to her room.
 
 
 
 
[A/N]
 
After almost three months without updating this story, finally my feels for writing returned. I really lost my inspiration for writing, although I perfectly know that I'm not really good in this thing. I thought that maybe I should finish this story. And here I am so happy that I decided to return to Asianfanfics, where I think this place gave me a feeling that I'm a good author even though I'm not. Hahaha! Just don't mind me, I'm just very happy. Thanks for reading.