Chapter Thirty

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Heejin POV

 
 
We are now packing our things for later's flight. We are all excited to go back but Heerin and I felt nervous at the same time because we may meet Suho and Sehun when we return. 
 
 
Mom knows our plan, but dad don't. We just said that we're going to Hongkong to treat our little sister to Disneyland. Not knowing that we're really going to Korea. I know that he won't allow us if we'd said the truth. Convenience lies, if that's what they call it. 
 
 
After I packed my things, I visited heejung's room to look if she's already done. But when I looked in her room, I saw her sleeping naughtily in her couch. A smile formed in my face. At last, I'm going to see my sisters' real happy faces again. The happiness that only Korea can bring.
 
 
We're having a vacation for a week, so I prepared everything we need. I also planned where we can go, and where we can celebrate Heejung's 8th birthday. I hired an organizer for her birthday. I also contacted her friends' parents to inform them for the party.
 
 
I had second thoughts if I'll contact Suho and the gang. Should I really meet him like nothing happened, or maybe this is the time for us to really move on. To start a new life that we can't do in America. But in the end, I've decided that I'll contact him for Heerin and Heejung's sake. I miss him. So much. Two years already passed but I still can't move on.
 
 
It was 4 am when we arrived in Korea. I can see heejung's face that she's very happy to be back. I looked at Heerin and saw her unrecognized face. I can see that she's happy but nervous at the same time, and I know the reason behind it.
 
 
Our driver and nannies arrived early to fetch us. We go straight to our house to sleep for awhile and rest. The flight was very tiring but so worthy. I can now feel how different Korea's atmosphere was from America's.
 
 
I slept and woke up at nearly lunch time. As I go down the stairs, I hear giggles coming from the kitchen. It was Heerin and Heejung. I walked toward them and smiled. They welcomed me to sit and eat my lunch too, with them. 
 
 
As soon as I sat down, I asked them what their plans today. Heerin said that she's going to her school and meet EXO and her friends. While Heejung said that she's going with Heerin for awhile, since she can't go on her own. I told them that I will go to dad's company to look if the work there is going smoothly. And they just nod at me. 
 
 
After we ate our lunch, we go separately so we won't waste our precious time here. I really don't have any plans to do here in Korea. I just want to wind up and loose some stress.