Chapter Twenty-Two

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

PLEASE PLAY THIS SONG 

The three days of shooting was finally done, thanks to the cooperative EXO members and Heerin. And today, they'll present their MV in front of the whole class. Everyone was busy preparing for the presentation, but Sehun and Heerin were just sitting in their chairs, doing nothing. Students were panicking and so was EXO. It seems like they forgot something but there's none. They wanted to win this badly because of the benefit they'll get: exemption in the upcoming exams.


Now was the time that every music video will be presented. Their terror professors also came to judge their piece of art. As everyone was watching, the professors' faces were all the same. No facial reaction at all. And that made the students nervous because they really want it badly.


There were a total of five groups who will present and the four of them were done. And the last one was the group of EXO and Heerin.


As the music video started, everyone's eyes were all focused on the big monitor. Sehun and Heerin has no idea of what was the outcome of their MV. Only the 10 EXO members know. Heerin who was so focus on the monitor formed a smile on her face. Not because of her great acting but because she remembered those times they were filming it together with Sehun. Those memories are greatly treasured, priceless and, will never be forgotten even though she and Sehun would set apart.


Sehun in the other hand was thinking what if, he and Heerin would end up together. Because of that thought, he ended up smiling. Tao noticed his smile, and made fun of him. Tao knew what Sehun was thinking or sort of like that. Sehun just let Tao be, and just enjoyed watching.


Suho, their director feel happy and proud leading his friends to make that MV possible. Because of everybody's best effort everything turned possible with each other's help.

 

After they watched the MV, Mrs. Choi praised everyone for a job well done.

 

"I know everyone participated on this MV and I know how difficult it was for all of you, but I just want to tell to all of you that I and the other professors enjoyed the music videos a lot. What you guys did was so much we expected, we're all surprised by the great effort you dedicated on this project. So, please give yourselves a round of applause.", Mrs. Choi said.

 

"Every videos were all greatly prepared. But still, only one group stood out. We, the professors had a difficulty choosing who'll be the most worthy of the exemption. And they are no other than....... "Enjoying each other's presence Video, by Suho's group!", Mrs. Choi added.

 

"Is that ours? Or I just heart it wrong?", Suho asked.

 

"BABO! That's us, hyung!", evil Tao strikes.

 

"YEHEEEEEY! YES! YES!", Suho said after he realized that they really won. He got teary-eyed because of so much happiness that he can't contain.

 

"WOW! Really? We won?", Heerin asked Sehun.

 

"Yes, we won! WE WON!", Sehun answered Heerin's question dramatically.

 

When Heerin absorbed the reality, she just hugged Sehun suddenly, because of her happiness. Sehun was surprised at the sudden hug that Heerin gave her. But he also hugged Heerin in return. Heerin cried while hugging Sehun, and that leave Sehun caressing her back to stop her from crying.

 

After she hugged Sehun, she also hugged the other EXO members. She thanked them for helping them, she and Sehun.

 

When all of them finally calmed theirselves down, they went to the teachers. They bowed and thanked them. One of the teachers said." You guys don't need to thank us, you deserved it." Everyone was just happy and they can't contain it. They didn't thought they'll win, because their classmates were so competitive and really wants to win by every means.

 

After their class, Suho met everyone and told them that they'll celebrate for their winning at their house. Everyone agreed. Sehun called their drivers to fetch them and to drive them to Suho's house. Everyone had a happy time being with each other and that made them become closer to Heerin even more.

 

While everyone was partying and eating snacks that Suho's mom made, Suho recieved a message from Heejung.

 

*FLASHBACK

Heejung was Suho's first love and Suho was heejung's first love also. They dated for a while but Heerin didn't know about it. But after some couple of months, they decided to break up to focus on their studies and because of some personal matters only the two of them know. They still love each other but decided to avoid each other, because they feel awkward after their break up. Only EXO and Jieun, heejung's best friend knew about it, because they keep it a secret.

*END OF FLASHBACK


Suho received a message from his ex-girlfriend while having fun with EXO and Heerin in their house.

 

From: Heejung 
I just want to inform you that I am going to America with my family next week for good. My sisters and I will continue our studies there. I hope that whatever remains between us will still remain like that, even though we're leaving and won't see each other for a very long time. We never had a good relationship after our break up, but we're still friends, right? Wish us a safe trip. Thanks for all Chingu! <3

 

After reading the message, something just broke Suho's heart suddenly. He felt like his heart were ripped into pieces and only the one who tore it could fix it. But even though he feels like that, he still tried to reply.

 

To: Heejung 
Mwo? Why so sudden? I never thought that you and your family would leave. Why is it so? Can't it be postponed? Do you really have to leave? Can we talk now? Please. Let's talk.

 

Meanwhile Heerin who was having a chat with the boys was stopped when her phone rings. It was her unnie calling. She stood up and went into a corner to answer her phone.

 

"Yes unnie? Why?", Heerin asked.

 

"Where are you?", Heejung asked.

 

"I'm here at Suho oppa's house. Why? Is there something wrong?"

 

"I'll go there. I'll just tell you when we met at Suho's house.", Heejung unnie said without answering Heerin's questions.

 

"You don't have to. Can't we just talk in our house?", Heerin said. She felt something bad about her sister's call. She knows that there's something wrong with her unnie's tone of speaking, that makes her nervous.

 

"I need to go there. I'll talk with someone who lives there."

 

"Who?", Heerin asked in curiosity.

 

"Just someone. I'll hang up now.", Heejung said and hanged up.

 

After Heejung called her sister, she texted Suho.

 

To: Suho 
Okay. Let's meet. I'll go there now, wait for me.

 

After reading the message from Heejung, suho become distracted. He can't even enjoy their celebration with the guys and Heerin. He looked at Heerin and noticed something was bothering Heerin also. He want to ask Heerin about "IT", but he's just waiting for the right timing.

 

After some minutes, everyone seemed to cool down and they noticed that Suho and Heerin become quiet suddenly. It was the time that Suho thought would be the right timing to speak to Heerin with everyone hearing them. And that's it, Suho took the chance.

 

"Heerin-ssi, do you think you have something to tell us?", Suho said in a loud, scaring and serious voice that made everyone look at Heerin.

 

Heerin is still clueless and looked at serious Suho.

 

"Stop it, Suho! Heerin doesn't know about it.", everyone was surprised at the sudden appearance of Heejung. EXO who knows about Suho and Heerin was shocked at the interaction of the two.

 

"So why not say it to her, NOW?", Suho said to Heejung with a tone that makes Heerin more confused.

 

"What is it unnie? What was Suho saying?", Heerin begged to her sister.

 

"I really don't want to tell you now, but I think I have to.", Heejung said.

 

"We're going to America next week.", Heejung said and tears fell from her face.

 

"WHAT? But why so sudden? I thought it would atleast take a month for us to leave.", Heerin said and cried. "I'm not yet prepared."

 

"No one was, Heerin.", Heejung said, disappointed in herself for not being able to help her sister.

 

"But why are you leaving?", Sehun asked that made Heerin cry even more.

 

"It was because of what happened to Heerin, Sehun. I know you know what I meant.", Heerin trying to make Sehun remember what happened.

 

"The thing that happened to Heerin? Don't tell me it's still about the guy who..."

 

"Yes, Sehun. You're right.", Heejung said without making Sehun finish what he was saying.

 

"What was it about? We didn't understand anything?", Suho asked.

 

"Heerin nearly got by a bad guy in the street while she was walking home. It was the time when she found out that she was arranged in a marriage by our father.", Heejung explained in details.

 

"UNNIE! Why did you say that to them?", Heerin yell at her sister for the first time. After that, she run outside of Suho's house.

 

"HEERIN! WAIT....", Heejung tried to stop her sister from running, but she failed.

 

Heerin run crying. She was so ashamed and disgusted of herself because of everything that has happened to her. Sehun who was shocked, followed her.

 

"Hyung, I think we need to go now.", Baekhyun whispered to Kris. The EXO members looked and agreed. They didn't tell Suho that they're leaving. They just stood up and walk outside. They were in total confusion about everything. All they have understand is Heerin and Heejung were leaving for America.