Chapter Eight

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun's POV 

     

     It's our first concert tonight. I was so shocked and I didn't realize what I was saying earlier, that I already said that we should be the one to perform for the event. Everyone doesn't know what to do, so did I. I was inexperience in such things like this. But the situation can't be helped, and this idea was the only one who popped in my mind.

     

     Hours turned just like minutes for us. It passed just like that. We finished practicing just the right time. Everything happened so fast.

 

     I'm now standing backstage with EXO, and I heard what the MC was saying. Just a few more minutes and we will perform already. I was EXTREMELY nervous, but I can't quit. All I want to do right now is to see Heerin. But maybe when I saw her, I would be more nervous. So I'll choose not to see her right now.

 

      I heard the MC call us,  but before we proceed we did our group hug. The lights all went off. I could barely see anything especially Kai kyung, it was so dark. Our music played and we got ready. I hear screams of the people like they're saying that we can do it. I feel precious because of that.

 

     I'm now performing with my hyungs. Concert lights are so beautiful to look at. I was so focused in dancing that I can't see the audience's reaction to us. But when I tried to look at the audience the first thing I saw was Heerin. Heerin who stares at the me while smiling a bit. I saw her that she's with her unnie, too. It was fast. Then I came back to my old self, performing to entertain people. I tried to look at her again but I can't find her. After our performance, M hyungs are the next one performing and we need to head back to the back stage.

 

     It was already 11:30 in the evening, and we just finished our last performance. We talked a little,  introduced ourselves and thanked the people who joined us in this event. It was a TIRING day. My hyungs were happy because at last, we already finished this event. They were so tired, too. Suho hyung went to me.

 

"Come on Sehun, let's go home together.", Suho hyung invited me to their car.

 

"I would like too hyung,  but I'll have some things to finish first.", I excused myself, though it wasn't the true reason why I was remaining.

 

"Okay, fine. Don't make yourself tired so much, arasseo?", Suho reminded me.

 

"Ne hyung, Arasseo.", I said and bowed to him. He tapped my shoulder as he passed by me.

 

     I walked outside and followed Suho hyung. Suho and my nine other hyungs were already at the van. I waved them goodbye and they peeked at the van's window to say goodbye too. After I saw their van already far, I turned back and find Heerin. 

 

     I walked around the school grounds. It was a large place, so it wouldn't be easy to find her,  but still I did. It was already 12:15 am, the guards are having their rounds to check if everything's fine. A guard saw me, walked toward me and asked me.

 

"Sehun-ssi,  why are you still here? Concert is already over. Go home now!", the guard told me.

 

"Ne, Gyeong chal-nim.", I said and bowed. I saw him turn away from me, and I called him.

 

"Gyeong chal-nim, did you saw Heerin?"

 

"I saw her earlier with her unnie. They left the concert early. I guess they are now home.", the guard said to me.

 

"Ne,, algesseumnida.", I said and went home.

 

      I felt lonely when I heard from the guard that Heerin already went home. Does she didn't enjoy the concert? I don't want to think now. The thought of it, just make me sad. 

 

     I went home and I went straight to my room. Although I was happy that the concert is over, but when I knew that Heerin didn't watched the concert,  I was disappointed.

 

     I fell asleep and tried to forget what I thought of. I don't want to feel stressed. All I want is to enjoy the rest of the day.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the short update. I'll make the next chapter not disappointing like this one.

Up vote
Comment
Subscribe <3