Chapter Twenty-Eight

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
SEHUN POV
 
 
 
"Yah sehun!", I heard someone called my name and I know whose voice it was..Suho hyung's.
 
 
I tried to look calm as if nothing happened. "Waeyo?", I asked.
 
 
"Why, you said?", Suho asked unconvinced and sarcastically. His mouth formed a grin that I already know what I mean.
 
 
"You think you made the right choice?", Suho hyung exploded. "How can you let her go like that?"
 
 
I was surprised at how Suho hyung acted but I know he just care for me. I didn't answer a thing but just kept in silence. I also don't know what to say because up until now, the thought that Heerin left was still hanging on my mind. He didn't know how difficult I feel at the airport looking at her from a distance. It aches my heart so much. 
 
 
"You just wasted the last chance you may have for your entire life. We may not know when they'll come back. I hope you won't regret the decision you had made.", Suho said and left. Leaving me in awe.
 
 
I know exactly how Suho feels right now and I can't blame him for that. It was just that....he's stronger than me. And I admit it. I acted cowardly
although I know that it may be my last chance ever. And now I regretted that I let her go without saying a word. My mistake.