Chapter Thirty-One

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
I met some people who I know and they are surprised to see me here in Korea. They asked me why I came home suddenly, but I just smiled at them. I also told them not to say anything to Dad since I came here secretly. 
 
 
After working on some paper works and having conversations with Dad's employees, I decided to go with Heerin. So I called her.
 
 
"Heerin, where are you?"
 
 
"Unnie?... Oh... I'm here at the bathroom." *sniff *sniff*
 
 
"Are you perhaps... Crying?
 
 
"Huh? Why?" 
 
 
"No..I just thought that you may be... You know, umhhh crying?"
 
 
"Unnie, let's just meet at the house. I'm hanging up."
 
 
Why is she acting like that? It seems something has gotten wrong.
 

 

Heerin POV 

 
"Okay. I'll admit it. The reason why I came here in Korea is to meet him. I badly wants to see him. I miss him so much. But it seems that going here in the first place was a mistake. I'm such a fool, why have I not thought about it?", I said while I keep on hitting my head with my hands. I'm in the bathroom here in the school where I studied two years ago. And yes, I'm crying right now.
 
 
I heard knocks in the door.
 
 
"Heerin, I know you're inside. Please open the door. We should talk. Please.... Just please..", Sooyeon, my bestfriend cries.
 
 
"Don't worry about me. I'm just peeing. Don't over react. If you're talking about what happened earlier, you don't have to explain. It's nothing."
 
 
 
"But please go out. We should still talk.", this girl is really irritating me to the maximum. Can't she understand what I say? Yes, she's my bestfriend but can't she just wait. I'm really going out in here because in the first place, I can't just stay here for a long time. Ughh, COMMON SENSE. 
 
 
I acted like nothing happened. I fixed my hair and face, so they won't notice that I cried.
 
 
"Hey bestfriend!", I said to her while waving my hands. 
 
 
"Heerin....", she said and then she hugged me. I really love this person even though I'm hurting because of what I've found out. But, I should still be happy for her because..... I'm her bestfriend.
 
 

***Flashback....

 
 
I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I'm now here at our school's corridor walking to our room. My high school classmates are currently studying for the upcoming entrance exam for the college university they've chosen. Several steps are remaining and I will definitely see his face again. Will I be happy, sad, or surprise after I see him? 
 
 
Here I'm now standing, looking at the window of our room. I'm looking at them. After some seconds, a student who I don't know, saw me. He tapped the boy beside him, which is Suho and I saw how surprised his face is. 
 
 
"Heerin?", I saw him looking at me and then I smiled at him. After I saw him, I saw sehun who is infront of him busy chatting with my bestfriend Sooyeon. The way Sehun and Sooyeon look at each other, hurted me even though I don't know what's going on. My heart began pounding very fast and it aches at the same time. Sehun touched Sooyeon's face and she blushed. 
 
 
Suho stood up, and sehun noticed what he's doing. So he looked where Suho stares at. And it's on my direction. He saw me. I'm sure that he really saw me, but after he glanced at me, he returned to what he was doing. My heart ached more. I just saw sehun and my best friend cuddling each other. 
 
 
Suho walked to the door to meet me. I thought that they would be happy to see me, but I'm wrong. They said to me two years ago, that they'll welcome me when I came back to Korea. But why are they     acting like I'm just a stranger. Why?
 
 
"Hello?", I said but Suho is just staring at me.
 
 
Suho looked at sehun's direction and I noticed that he began to sweat coldly. I know why he's acting like that, and I understand. 
 
 
I still smiled. "Hey, how are you?", the other exo members came outside too, except for sehun of course.
 
 
"Guys, why are you acting like that? It seems that you're quite shock because of my sudden appearance, right?"
 
 
Suho hugged me and I know why he did that. He's comforting me. 
 
 
"Aww, Suho is the only one who missed me? I'm so sad..", I said so that the cloudy atmosphere within us may brighten a little.
 
 
Then I saw them walking towards me to hug me also. I'm touched. But still my heart wants to explode. A tear suddenly fell from my face and Sehun saw that.