Chapter Seven

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

The MOST AWAITED Concert

Heerin's POV

     Many people already arrived at the concert hall to watch. I can hear screams all around. It's now 9:05, and the MC is still speaking. I was so excited but nervous at the same time to see who's going to perform. As I know every year, the school invites performer to entertain everyone, but now there won't be any. I last heard at the meeting that there are chosen students who will perform, but I saw earlier that Baekhyun oppa looks so confused and haggard. Maybe something bad happen, but I don't have any idea about it.

     

     I'm now perfectly fine. Yes, I still can feel stomach cramps but not that painful anymore, not like last night. I asked the nurse at the clinic what happened to me, and she said that it was because of my period. Argh!

 

     I still didn't see Mr. Oh, since earlier. What is he doing now? I saw him go without his friends. 

 

     I'm watching here with my unnie, Heejung. She's already screaming out loud,  though she did not know who was the one speaking. I saw Sooyeon and she saw me. She runs toward me,  I guess she already knew what happened to me last night.

 

"UNNIE!", my friend Sooyeon shouted as she calls me. It was already noisy, so she yell at me to caught my attention.

 

     She was already beside me, when the concert started. I know what she'll ask me, and I feel guilty because she may say that it's her fault, why I passed out last night. She didn't have the chance to ask me because the HIGHLIGHT of the concert already started. The lights were turned off, and no one can see what's already happening.

 

 

     While the lights were off, the "UNKNOWN" band started playing. As soon as I heard the main vocalist's voice, I knew who they were... It's EXO, a famous band here in the school.

 

     They are not really a band, though, yes they know how to play instruments and sing. They don't call theirselves as a band but a GROUP. It's been awhile, since I last saw them perform. I think it's been a year already. 

 

     I think people already knew who they are also. They've been fan chanting. Saying each member's name. The screams became louder as the concert lights .

 

     It was an AMAZING concert! They really did a great job, especially Sehun. I know he's not that LOUD in real life but seeing how he enjoys performing,  it was an AWESOME view to look at.

 

     While watching them perform I didn't noticed that I was just staring at Sehun all those time. I just realized it, when Sehun went backstage because it's already the M's time to perform. I felt something strange in my heart. Yes, I can say that I'm close to Sehun, but the feeling isn't the same. It's like my world is spinning around and it was just Sehun and me. My sister saw me daydreaming, and "guess what?", she spanked me. And then, my world returned to what it was.

 

"Yah! What are you thinking? Are you daydreaming of some unnecessary things?", Heejung unnie asked sarcastically.

 

"WAE?", I said with tantrums.I still thought she was joking until she spanked me hard, I hold my burning right cheek where it hurts . 

 

"YOU!", she said while pointing her finger at me like she's teaching me a lesson."YOU CAN'T!", she said angrily, while I was thinking of why she did that to me.

 

"UNNIE, what's your problem? I'm not doing anything.", I said while looking at her weirdly. I still didn't understand anything.

 

     She didn't reply after that. She was surprised at what she did to me. I know she knows something that I didn't know, and that's the reason why her actions was like that.

 

She hugged me after that. "Sorry, Heerin-ah, I don't know what's happening to me", she said while trying to hold her tears.

 

"Unnie is there something wrong?",I asked her and that simple question made her cry even more. I really didn't care that she spanked me, all I care was her.

 

     Now I know, that there's really something wrong, and its bothering me a LOT. Because of that I didn't enjoy the concert. I asked unnie to go out, and she followed me.

 

     There was a bench outside the hall and we sat there. I bought some waffles and drinks and gave it to her. I'm very close to my unnie, but this time I felt awkward. No one was speaking between us, it's so uncomfortable. It's not us. I have this heavy feeling with her right now. I tried to ask her but she just cry.

 

"Unnie, please tell me what's your problem. I'll try to help you If I can. Huh?", I begged her.

 

     She cried again. My heart breaks as I saw her crying. It's very rare to saw her cry in front of me. I saw her cry the last time, was when I accidentally wounded myself with her scissors. I was really young at that time, and I played her scissors and I cut myself. I cried too,  but she cried harder than me, that you would thought that she's the one who bleed.

 

     Time passed and no one spoke. I didn't speak nor my unnie. We went to our service car. The driver saw us and waved his hands on us, but we didn't react. We went straight inside the car without saying "hi" to him. Our driver noticed that there's something wrong with us, he kept quiet and delivered us safely in our house. 

 

     Unnie went straight to her room, while I went to mom and dad to see what they're doing. I saw dad fixing some papers, while mom looks like she just cried. I tried to go to her, but she went to the bathroom instead.

 

I walked upstairs lonely. I thought it was going to be a great night. I just want to enjoy the concert, but it turned out the opposite, it was WORST. I peeked at Heejung unnie's room and saw her lying on her bed with the blanket covering her entire body. She's still crying. I just closed her room and whispered "Good night".

 

     I went to my own room beside her room, trying to forget whatever happened. 

     I cried too, not because of my stomach cramps that returned again. But because of something that I'm not sure about. I tried to hold my tears but I just can't. In the end I just let it flow until I reached my dreamland. My tears helped me sleep this time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Curious why Heejung spanked her? Wait for the right chapter. I'm trying to make this story longer and detailed.

Upvote

Comment

Subscribe <3