Chapter Fourteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun's POV

I caressed Heerin's back to stop her from crying. As I looked at her,  I can see how scared she was. I decided to bring her home. While were on our way,  Heerin can't stop crying. She looks like she can't breath properly because of too much crying, which I can't stop.

 

I want to help her in some ways but I do not know how. I just hugged her and place her head near my heart. When I did that,  she calmed right away.

 

This day was a tough day for Heerin. I saw her cried two times. It's not an ordinary cry, but she cried her heart out. I was thankful because, atleast this girl that I loved is strong. She's so strong that she faced all this day'a trials.

 

I want to do something for her, but I'm afraid that it'll make her feel awkward with me which I don't want to happen. NEVER. Honestly, I was planning on courting her. I want to tell her everything my heart wants to say, but I'm scared that things would turn the opposite. So, I just kept my mouth shut.

 

We finally arrived at their house. Heerin bowed to us, thanking us even without saying a word. We know already what her bow means, and that's fine with us. It was already night, and I'm afraid of what will Heerin feel when she's alone in her room. Now that a lot of terrible things happened to her.

 

When she entered their gate, I sent her a message saying, " Sleep well, Heerin-ssi. Don't think of everything that happened to you earlier. I hope to see your beautiful smile again, tomorrow or maybe SOON. Sleep tight and sweet dreams."

 

I may not be in the position where I should text her like that. But because she cried in front of me,    I feel that I am accountable to her for what had happen. I know that I'm just the one who saw her cry. So maybe, I should atleast make her mood up and give her some strength.

-----

Heerin's POV

It was a TERRIBLE WORST DAY of my entire life. So much things happened this day, that I just wanted to have a loosed memory where I can forget all these things.

 

I was thankful for Sehun, because he was there to protect me and to wait for me until I stopped crying. He helped me stop my tears, which I myself can't control. How can problems punched me easily just like that. If I'm not with Sehun, I maybe losing my mind now.

 

I was now at my room. Mom saw me as I enter the house and she asked me why I didn't come back to the CEO's office earlier. I didn't replied. I walked straight to my room like I didn't hear anything she said. 

 

I'm originally a good daughter, I really am. But how can I act like a good and modest daughter, if they're the one causing me to act like this. I myself, don't want to be in this situation and WHO DOES WANT TO BE IN MY POSITION? I'm certain that no one wants.

 

I was a victim of an arranged marriage with someone I don't know and the most worst part was, I am almost by an ANONYMOUS STUPID STALKER! All those things is so much for me to handle.

 

I'm alone in my room crying. I just want to release all the hatreds I feel towards everybody. No one understands me and my condition. But I also don't want someone to know it. I'm disgusted with myself now. 

 

I heard someone knocking at the door, I'm certain that it's Heejung unnie. She may heard my cries from her room, which is only beside mine. I didn't unlock my door. I don't want to face anyone. 

 

I want to tell her everything that happened, but maybe not tonight. I want to tell her when I already recovered from it, when I'm fine already.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N

Short update. Because I want to end Heerin's unfortunate events. But stay tuned for the next chapter. It'll be more interesting, and be ready for a plot twist that I prepared.

Up vote
Subscribe 
Comment <3

사랑해요 Readers!
Keep reading my story.