Chapter Twenty-Five

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Heerin can't believe what she just saw. It was Sehun with a beautiful girl. In fact, that girl is a campus chic every boy wanted to date. When Heerin saw the scene, it was Sehun asking the girl to be her boyfriend. And the girl finally said yes. And the two hugged each other happily and intimately.

 

Suho saw Heerin and he was shocked. He tried to call Sehun, but he doesnt want to spoil the filming they are making. Yes, Sehun was filming for a commercial since he was an Film Major student. But Heerin doesn't know about that. Everyone noticed the reaction of Heerin when he saw Sehun and the girl, but Sehun still didn't see her. Tao saw Heerin and he called Sehun softly. Sehun looked at where Tao was pointing and got shocked. Heerin left the place leaving Sehun there with the girl. He still can't follow Heerin because of the shoot they're taking.

 

Finally, the Commercial Filming was done. Suho said that Sehun should get going before he lost Heerin completely. Sehun run fast and searched for Heerin, but he didn't know where. He remembered Heerin's bestfriend Sooyeon and thought that maybe she was there to say goodbye to her.

 

Sehun called Sooyeon. He asked if she's with Heerin. Heerin knew it was Sehun who called, so she asked a favor to Sooyeon not to tell Sehun that she's with her. Sooyeon granted her favor and  said that they're not together with a doubtful tone that made Sehun think she's lying. Sehun asked where Sooyeon was and she said that she's on the cafe near the school. Sehun hang up and run to the cafe.

 

Sooyeon felt something wrong between Sehun and Heerin, but she tried her best not to ask anything but rather just enjoy the day with her leaving friend. Heerin knew Sooyeon completely, that she was curious about what happened to them. Heerin told her the whole story and Sooyeon sympathized with her.

 

They spent hours together at the cafe chatting with each other. When it's time to go home, she let Sooyeon go first. Heerin remained at the cafe like she was expecting someone to come. She has a feeling that her sisters would go there, since it was Suho's cafe. She texted her unnie and asked where they were. But before she finish texting, a guy in a black jacket and face mask sit in front of her. She was surprised to see a strange looking guy sitting in the same table as her. In her surprise, she stood up and was planning on going out that time. But before she do that,  the guy held her hand pushing her to sit back on her chair, that made Heerin irritable.

 

"What's wrong with you?", Heerin told the guy in black jacket, annoyed.

 

"We need to talk.", a familiar husky voice said that made Heerin shocked, because she finally knew who that guy was.

 

"Why are you here, Sehun? Did you follow me?", Heerin asked in an angry manner.

 

Sehun turned his hood down and removed his face mask.

 

Heerin stood and walked away like he never saw Sehun. Sehun followed her. He won't let Heerin go away this time, without saying a word. 

 

Heerin called a taxi and was about to ride in when Sehun pushed the cab's door. He pulled Heerin away from the car and they walked to the park. As they were walking, Heerin already know that Sehun won't let her escape again. But she still don't want to tell him what her feelings for him were, so she looked inside her bag and saw a hat and a glasses to hide her face.

 

And finally they were at the park already. Sehun looked for a bench to sit in. They sat and remained silent for some time.

 

"I heard you'll leave tomorrow. Why didn't you told us?", Sehun said but Heerin didn't replied.

 

"Why didn't you answer all my calls? Why did you not attend classes? And why did you leave me that night without saying a word, when I confessed at you? You should have said atleast something.....I would've felt better if you'd atleast said "no", rather than leaving me there without hearing something from you. Do you know how bad I felt that night?", Sehun burst his feelings to Heerin. 

 

"I didn't answer your calls even though I want to. I didn't attend classes because I don't want to make life more difficult for you. And I left you that night, because I don't want to betray you and hurt you even more. I love you but I have to hold it in. I don't want to keep you waiting, when my family already set me in marriage. If I'd said that I love you too,  nothing will change and things would be even more complicated not only for you, but most especially for me. I'll be willing to be hurt alone, than feeling hurt with you. Because we're not living in a fairytale where you and I would fight for our love, even though it means leaving everything behind and sacrifice what we have.", Heerin said to herself and cried quietly. She didn't say anything to Sehun. She tried her best to be cold to him even though she wants to burst everything out.

 

Sehun waited for Heerin's reply but he just waited for nothing. He stood up and walked away, leaving Heerin on the bench. Heerin cried at the top of her lungs. She felt very sorry to Sehun, that she has to do those things to him. But how could she do something for her love, when all she has was a weak heart that still follows what her parents told her to do so.

 

What a sad reality it was...

 

■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ □■ ■ ■ ■ □ □ □ 

 [A/N]

Short update..