Chapter Twenty-One

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
Third day or the last day of Shooting: Processing~

 

It was the last day of the shooting of the MV. It also means that this is also their last day, acting together as a couple. 

 

As usual,  Heerin and Sehun put their light make-up on. 

 

The scene they were about to shoot was all about, SKINSHIP. If the scenes they took the last two days were too "SWEETY" for the both of them, in this scene, it will be all about "DARING-ness". It involves adventure, hugs and KISSING ( XD ).

---
The shoot: FILMING~

 

Tao started filming in their shooting place: Amusement Park. 

   

 Heerin and Sehun was walking around the park, eating Cotton candy. Sehun grabbed Heerin's  right hand and put it on the side pocket of his jacket while holding it with his hand. It was quite cold at that time because of the sudden change of temperature in Seoul.

 

As they are walking, they saw a terrific roller coaster who caught their attention. As they walk toward it, they saw how fast it runs and the LOUD screams of the people in it. Sehun asked Heerin if they could ride on it. 

 

Heerin was afraid of extreme rides, because she tends to vomit after. Sehun acted sad, as he saw Heerin reject it. But as Heerin saw Sehun wanted to ride badly, she thought for a second. She agreed and Sehun was in delight of the sudden change of her decision.

 

"Is it really okay for you to ride? I'll be okay if you really don't want?", Sehun asked.

 

"Ne, oppa. I'll be fine.", Heerin said as she nods. 

 

"You can do it Heerin. Don't vomit after the ride, understand?", she whispered to herself.

 

They went to the queue, and waited for their turn. Sehun really looks excited while, heerin was really nervous. She doesn't want Sehun to see her vomit. It will be a great "Turn-off" to him, she thought.

 

After waiting for minutes, it's finally their turn to ride. Sehun looked at Heerin with his cute eye smile. Heerin smiled a little, hiding her nervousness to Sehun. 

 

It was six years ago when Heerin last rode on a roller coaster, with her unnie and their parents. It was her first and last time since then. She really can't ride on those breath-taking and soul-taking rides which could kill her at the early age. After she ride in it, she really looked pale and she vomit terribly. Her parents and Heejung unnie never let her ride in those "fast machines" ever again. But because she doesn't want to disappoint Sehun, she tried to ride again in a roller coaster, expecting that it would turned out well.

 

Tao prepared his camera. They talked to the man facilitating the roller coaster if they could film while it's running. Supposedly, they couldn't film it because it would be dangerous, but because Heerin was the one who had the "talk" with the man, He agreed. 

 

HEERIN POV 

 

I was 12 years old when I last rode on a roller coaster. It would be a different feeling to ride on it after six years. The last time I went here, I thought it would be my "last" time ever. I really feel like collapsing at that moment, and thought that I couldn't returned to our house alive. Experiencing this after six years, I hope it would be fun and better than the last time. I hope I won't feel nauseous again, because it'll be a shame to Sehun who's beside me right now.

 

We were just waiting for the other passengers to be ready, and we"ll start the ADVENTURE. 

 

Sehun, who's in my side is really caring. He told me that if I feel like "dying", I could hold on to him. How could he say the word "die" in front of my face. It gave me the chills, that I happen to feel six years ago. I know he was just joking, but I didn't find that funny. Sorry Sehun -_-.

 

SEHUN POV

 

We're now at the roller coaster, but still not moving. I feel so excited because I know it'll be so much fun especially with a pretty girl, who I loved secretly this whole time. I'm expecting a lot at this moment. If ever Heerin would feel afraid, nauseous and dizzy, I just hope she'll cling on me. I hope it won't sound as being ert, but I really like the idea in the movies, when the girl is afraid it would be the time for the boy to take that opportunity to hold the girl's hand and hug her tight. I find it cute and sweet. I hope it's not just me who likes that, right?

 

The man who facilitates the roller coaster is counting one to five, and this journey will start.

5...4...3...2...1..............."HAAAAAAAAAAAA!,"the screams that I heard from everyone as the roller coaster started running at its fast rate.

 

It was the happiest five minutes of my life. It really is. Guess what? What I just hope for earlier just came true. Heerin held on my arms as the roller coaster goes faster. I know I shouldn't be happy to see her afraid, but I just can't contain my feels. I'm very happy, happy that I could die already. Just joking. I still want to spend a lot of time with Heerin and marry her! I know it sounds absurd, but there's nothing wrong in WILD DREAMING. If I'll be given a chance,  I really want to go to walk the aisle with the one-and-only-love-of-my-life, Heerin.

 

HEERIN POV

 

I felt dizzy for a while but now I'm finer than fine. What? Just don't mind me. As we were on that roller coaster, I don't even care if Sehun would be uncomfortable or what, but I just put on my arms on his arm. I really felt worst at that time, but not as worst than what I felt before. I was so happy not because I'm with the man I love but because I finally overcome with my fear. Thanks to Sehun!

 

It was a happy day being beside the guy who I love the most. The guy who I want to spend the rest of my life with. The guy who I want my eyes to see every morning I wake up. I may be daydreaming again, but those thoughts makes my heart burst in delight. I just can't help it. I want him badly even though I know I can't have him. What a sad reality. I have little time left, and we'll go to America in less than a month or maybe a week. That means I could be with Sehun in just some days. How I wish time would stop. Or maybe just slow down? I want to share the remaining moments I still have in Seoul with Sehun. But how could I, if I don't even know if he feels the same way I feel for him? Why am I born with such a weak heart? Why can't I be aggressive?