Chapter Eleven

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

 Interrupted kiss

 

Heerin's POV

 

 Everything was clear earlier, except for that interrupted kiss. I was ready, but I saw Sehun looked away and that made me feel embarrassed. I like him, no, I love him. I REALLY LOVE HIM! Though it was only several days passed since I realized it, I know what I really feel. I was certain of it.

 

I only felt this feeling twice. The first one was the day of the concert and the second, today. It was all of a sudden. I tried to stopped this feeling, but I realized I can't. So I thought, why stop it? Just go for it. I believe in the saying that,"if you don't want it, just enjoy it!".

 

The class ended well. I lied. No, it was EXTREMELY AWKWARD for the both of us. But how can you act like nothing happened, when something almost happened? Can you imagine that?

 

My feels are ruined. I can't think straight. I can't focus on my studies. I think Unnie noticed that already, so I have to act normal so she won't have any suspicion, that could make things more worst.

 

The next day, I woke up early. I decided to go to school early, so that I could hang out with my friends and also to bring Heejin to their school. I arrived 30 minutes before the class hour. I already saw some of my classmates in the room but because my friends aren't there.  I decided to go around the campus to have a short walk.

 

While I was walking, I was DAYDREAMING again of Sehun. I noticed that I'm already fond of daydreaming. It's becoming a hobby now. haha. I'm walking in the corridor to go outside when someone bumped on me. I didn't notice who the person was because I fixed my things that fell, but I think he's a guy. I just continue walking and I noticed that the person who hit me was following me. I stopped to look at him but when I looked back, he hide. 

 

I just let him follow me, because I was used to it. 

 

It wasn't the first time that I experienced being followed. Sometimes I just feel that someone's following me, but when I look back he disappears. I just let him be, cause I know I can't stop him. But I wondered, why is he following me? Is he a bad person or not. Will he do something bad to me?

 

Because I'm still inside the school premises, I walked to the garden. I saw Sooyeon there with her friends. I joined them until I heard the bell rang.

 

I run to our room. I saw Sehun there with all our classmates. I know he saw me, but he just looked away. I'm wondering why is he acting like that. I feel bad about it.

 

Is he feeling the same way like I did? Or am I just experiencing my first one-sized love? Curiousity kills me to death, it's freakin' annoying.

 

I sat on my chair at the back of Sehun. I feel that he's trying to look back, but he didn't. The class started, and I tried to keep my focus on my studies. 

After two hours the teacher gave us break. My classmates left the room to eat, leaving the three of us behind. I was in the room with Sehun and Minah. But after some minutes, Minah's phone rang making her leave the room. Minah leaving made the atmosphere awkward. While I was acting like I am reading my book,  I feel that Sehun wants to speak but just can't. I thanked my phone for ringing. Unnie called to say that she'll visit me at school later. She was in our house now and she said that she'll be taking Heejin with her later. I was excited to see them later. She also said that she'll excuse me to my teacher because we have somewhere to go later. She said that I should prepare myself.

 

When unnie called me, it seems that time passed slowly. I want them to go here quickly. I find the discussions boring, so I just look Sehun's back view secretly. 

 

After waiting for so long, unnie texted me that they're already in the school. She asked me, where my room was. I replied her that we are on the Mth Building, Sixth floor and just look for our section's name, Jonathan. After ten minutes, I heard that someone knocking on the door. The teacher opened it and saw our school's security guard. I felt sad when I saw that it wasn't my sisters. But suddenly, a little girl peeked at the security guard's side trying to look for me. She saw Sehun, and called him LOUDLY. 

 

"SEHUN OPPA!", Heejin yelled at the top of her little lungs. She waved at Sehun while Sehun looked surprised. Sehun smiled at my little sister. I found it cute. My classmates saw my little sister too and they said that she's pretty and cute. They still didn't know that, that little bratty spoiled but pretty and cute girl was my youngest sister.

 

When my Heejung unnie saw what our little sister had done, she bowed her head apologizing to our teacher. As she said sorry, she already took the opportunity to excuse her pretty sister - *points finger at myself* THAT'S ME!

 

The whole class saw my beautiful sister and the boys stared at her like they are imagining things with her, which I found normal. Because I know that my two sisters and I, had an amazing genes flowing from our blood, that when we saw that guys looks at us, the feeling is already normal. We are used to it already.

 

My sister chatted with my teacher a bit,  and told him the reason why she is fetching me. The teacher just nodded and approved. 

 

I saw that Sehun looked at my sister differently like what our other boy classmates were. I was relieved that atleast he didn't saw my sister attractive to him.

 

I went out to the room with unnie and Heejin. But before Heejin come out, she waved her hands to Sehun and said "Annyeong Sehun oppa!". While Sehun on the other hand,  waved his hand also and smiled at my sister. 

 

As soon as we enter our limousine, I saw mom and dad in front. I was surprised that they are coming with us, too. I asked unnie where we are going.

 

"Unnie, where are we going?", I asked making mom and dad look at me.

 

Unnie is not replying, and dad looked at me.

 

"You'll know later", Dad replied. The way he said those words made me nervous. I know that it's something that I will be surprised of.

 

"Ah okay", I just said. I can't ask for more. Because in his tone it's like he's saying that "don't ask anymore".

 

As I look at the road we are in, we are still in Seoul. I saw a lot of buildings of great companies. I also saw our company's building. I thought that we are going there, but I was wrong. Unnie,  Mom and Dad, we're sitting quietly which is making me nervous. I tried to just keep quiet also but Heejin keeps nagging me the whole travel. She's telling me how handsome 'her' boyfriend was, SEHUN.

 

Though I feel uncomfortable,  I still let Heejin talk to me about 'her' boyfriend. I find it cute, though.

But as I look to unnie, she's tearing up again and also mom. While my dad is just looking at the window, that looks like his thinking a lot of things.

 

After an hour,  we finally reached where we are going. It was a huge 5-star hotel. As we go down the limousine, the hotel crews are assisting us. We walked to the elevator, and I saw dad pressing the last number button. We reached to the 117th floor of the hotel.