Chapter Nineteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

"The lesson for today is about DATING", Mrs. Choi said making everyone attentive. Everyone got excited just hearing the word "dating".

 

"So, group yourselves to 12", Mrs. Choi added.

 

EXO was already eleven and they're still looking for another member. Sehun asked Heerin to join them and she agreed.

 

When the group is already formed, Mrs. Choi continued discussing what the students will do.

 

"Everyone is already in their group, right?"

 

"Yes", the student said in harmony.

 

"So in each group, you will make a music video that shows a couple date. Everybody should perform. And the music video should last for at least 5 minutes. Submission is on Friday, so you still have three days to finish everything. The group with the best music video, will be exempted to the exams. That's all. Meet your group and talk about it."

 

"Hmm. Heerin is the only girl in our group, so that means she is sure to be the leading lady. The problem now is, who will be her leading man?", Suho said and making everyone look at Sehun. While Sehun is busy looking at his phone, he noticed that everyone looks at him.

 

"Wae? What did you said, hyung?", Sehun asked. He didn't hear what Suho said.

 

"Okay, so Sehun will be our leading man together with Heerin, his leading lady.", as Suho said that,  everyone clapped their hands celebrating except for Heerin and Sehun.

 

Heerin was glad that her partner was Sehun. But she can't show how happy she was because she don't want everybody to know her "hidden feelings" for Sehun. While Sehun on the other hand was not concentrating, because his wallet is missing. He needs to find it, because there's a picture of Heerin there. It may be thought as Heerin's. He put all his things on his arm rest, but still cannot find it. So, he just returned those things inside his bag. He stand to search for it and saw Tao, holding it.

 

"Is that my wallet, hyung?", Sehun asked pointing his fingers to the wallet Tao was holding.

 

"Yes. You asked me to hold it, awhile ago.", Tao explained.

 

"Oh really? I forgot. Perhaps, you didn't open it, right?", Sehun asked.

 

"Why? Will I see something interesting inside this? A picture of your girlfriend?", Tao teasing Sehun. He acts like he was opening it. When suddenly, Sehun shouted.

 

"ANDWAE hyung!", Sehun's voice made Tao surprised that the wallet fell from his hands. Heerin reached the wallet below her chair. She opened it, and saw a picture of a girl. As she look at it, the picture looks familiar to her. But while she's looking at it, Sehun grabbed the wallet from her hands. 

 

It was a picture of Sehun and Heerin's face mixed together. Sehun made it. But he hides it because someone may notice it and .

 

They continued their meeting and they assigned Suho to be the leader. Suho assigned each member for every role.

Sehun- Male lead
Heerin- Female lead 
Tao- Cameraman
Suho- Director
Chanyeol- Director's assistant
Baekhyun, Kyungsoo & Chen- Background Music Singers
Kai & Lay- Dancers
Kris & Xiumin- Actors (Extras)

After Suho announced each member's role, they talked about the music video's story.

 

"Okay, so what should be our story?", Suho the director asked Exo and Heerin.

 

"I have something in my mind, Suho...~.", Heerin's voice made everyone look at her.

 

"As a girl, Girl wants a date that looks like they're special. Treated like a queen. A man with flowers. Then the girl wears a pretty white dress that makes her beauty shines even more. The date should be a lot of FUN, a "date-like-no-other". The boy would fetch the girl outside their house, with his car. The boy will open the door for her. (*heerin already blushing while thinking of it) The couple will go to a café that many couples go, too. They'll be so sweet that other couples will be jealous at their SUPER ULTRA MEGA sweetness. The boy should look like a "cold guy" but you'll also see his sweet,  caring and loving side. The date shouldn't be common, but a special one that every girl would dream of.", Heerin said while smiling and imagining it, (with Sehun).

 

"Is that what every girl wants? Or just the date that Heerin wants?", Suho's question made everyone laugh, but it made Heerin shy. Because what Suho said was right.

 

"Ne.", Heerin admitted shyly.

 

"So... You should then call me OPPA?", Sehun asked with a cute tone that made Heerin blushed.

 

Sehun's question made Heerin shut . She doesn't know how to answer nor react to the question. While, Exo laughed because what Sehun just said was true. Heerin then, should call Sehun "OPPA" to make their music video more realistic.

 

"Keurae. Arasseo. Oppa", Heerin replied that made Sehun surprised at her sudden reply.

 

"Mworago? Dasi hanbeonman. I didn't heard it.", Sehun's lame excuse just to make Heerin say it once more.

Meanwhile EXO laughed again because they find Sehun and Heerin, cute.

 

"Okay. We'll follow just what Heerin said, but we'll still add some details to make it more interesting. TAO, don't forget your camera, huh?", Suho said.

 

"Ne.", Tao's short reply.

 

"Baekhyun, kyungsoo and Chen, arrange your self-composed song also with its accompaniment. So, everything should be fine by tomorrow."

-----
First Shooting day

     Exo and Heerin goes to the park to have their meeting before they proceed to shooting their MV. Everything was already arranged and set by Suho. The first scene will be shoot at Heerin's house (Sehun fetching Heerin with his car and flowers). But before that, Suho told Heerin to fix herself for the "date". She wear her make up by herself and came out already prepared. Pretty as usual. Her beauty made the boys' jaw drop, especially Sehun (TㅁT). Of course, Sehun prepared hisself, too. But this time, with the help of his hyungs. Kris, Tao, Suho and Kai helped him choose his dress and applying some make-up (foundation and lipstick). Exo planned all of this for Heerin and Sehun, because they want to pair the two. They think that both of them suits each other.

 

The shoot started and everybody pays attention to their individual roles. The background music composed by Baek-Soo-Chen, is also playing. Sehun and his car are also ready and Heerin was about to go outside. Tao was busy covering the scenes. 

 

First scene was a success. Sehun and Heerin was able to act their roles even though there are little awkwardness at first. 

 

After shooting the first scene, Heejung went outside and was surprised to see a lot of people there. She saw Heerin in a nice clothes, and she asked what they were doing.

 

"We're filming for a Music Video.", Heerin said to her unnie.

 

"But why didn't you told us?", Heejung asked complaining.

 

"For what?"

 

"For moral support.", Heejung said and pinched her sister's cheeks.

 

"AWW, that hurts unnie!", Heerin said as she massaged her burning cheeks.

 

After their conversation, Heejung went inside their house. Heerin was relieved to see her sister go away from her sight. Little did she know that Heejung went back to their house to call her mom and Heejin.
 

They were about to start the next scene when Heejin run towards Sehun yelling. 

 

"SE-HHHUUUUN OPPAAAAAAA!", Heejin's loud voice surprised Exo and so was Heerin.

 

"Hello, Heerin's little princess", Sehun said to the kid.

 

"YAH! Heejin, why are you here?" Heerin asked her little sister. And then, she saw her mom and sister going out from the gate carrying baskets of cookies and other pastries.

"Unnie, what's with your face?", Heerin was about to ask Heejin if she looked pretty but then.... "You looked like a MONSTER! HAHAHAHAHAHA.", Heejin criticized her with an obnoxious face.

 

Heerin was about to look for a mirror when Heejung on her back, stopped her. "You look great today, Heerin. Don't believe in that little crazy freak sister of ours.", Heejung said as she looks at Heejin.

 

"Thanks unnie.", Heerin said. "You!", she said as she pointed her finger to Heejin. "As a consequence, I won't let you go near "your Sehun oppa"!", as Heerin said that, Sehun looked at their direction and asked her what she said.

 

"Mworago? What did you just said?", Sehun said jokingly.

 

"Sehun."

"Sehun what?", Sehun fooled around.

 

"Sehun... Sehun.. O..Oppp..... ~~Forget it. I won't say it again, unless it's necessary."Heerin gave up and sighed, making Sehun laugh.