Chapter Twenty-Three

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun ran outside looking for Heerin. It was so dark in that subdivision. As he was looking for Heerin,  he remembered that because she is alone in the street,  a bad guy saw that as a great opportunity to do something bad to an alone pretty girl in the street. So, Sehun ran quick to find Heerin. He yelled her name, but heard no response. As he walked around,  he heard sobs somewhere. He tried to follow where the sounds came from, and it yielded to a small playground inside the subdivision. There he found Heerin crying.


Meanwhile at Suho's house

PLAY THIS SONG WHILE READING ٩(^‿^)۶

EXO left the two,  Suho and Heejung. Now, only the two were there. It was finally their time to talk with each other after a long time. They felt awkward with each other even though their feelings remains the same. Suho breathed deeply.

 

"Is it fine with you?", Suho started the convo.

 

"About what?", Heerin replied.

 

"Going to America."

 

"I can't do anything. I can't help myself nor my sister.", Heerin replied.

 

"But my question is, is it okay for you to leave?", Suho insisted his question.

 

"NO! How can it be fine with me knowing that I'll be far away from you?", Heerin exploded and cried after. With what Heerin said made Suho surprised and shocked.

 

"I still love you. But do you still feel the same?", Suho asked.

 

"Even though I still feel the same, nothing will happen. Everything will still be the same. We will still leave and leave you all here. Can't you understand that? Does our feelings for each other still matters, in this situation?", Heerin said.

 

"Yes it does matter. I could wait for you, if you'll let me.", Suho said.

 

"I don't want to be selfish anymore! I can't do again what I have done to you in the past. I regret those!"

 

"Can't you forget our mistakes? I know how badly it hurts, but let's just move on and start again,  Can we?", Suho begged.

 

"If were meant for each other, our destiny would still cross. But if not,  we just have to accept it. We can't decide for now,  it's still early. I'm sorry but I have to say "NO". Let's think of ourselves first and try to make our life complete without each other. When the right time comes, and it's still you and me, then I wouldn't say no but Yes. But for now, let us free ourselves from the chain that binds us and our memories. Thank you for everything and sorry for the things I've done to hurt you. I'm glad I've met you. Thank you for those memories, I'll treasure it.", Heejung said. She bowed and turned her back from Suho. As she walks, tears fell from her face. She was hurt in what she've told Suho but she doesn't regretted saying those things. She knows that she did the right thing.

 

Suho looked Heejung as she walks away. His tears flowed. He was hurt, but he also agreed at what Heejung said. He decided to respect her decision.

--

When Sehun found Heerin crying at the playground's swing, he didn't know if he'll talk to her or just let her alone for the meantime. But his heart says "talk to her", and so he did.

 

"Heerin....", Sehun's deep voice made Heerin's tears flow even more.

 

"What are you doing here?", Heerin asked while crying.

 

"I'm here to talk to you. You could tell me everything your heart wants to say.", Sehun said.

 

"Sorry.", that's all Heerin wanted to say, Sorry.

 

"For what?"

 

"I'm not sure. I just want to say sorry."

 

"Can't you just stay here in Korea,  with us?", Sehun asked.

 

"I want to, but it has been decided already. They said its for my sake too.", Heerin said and sighed.

 

"I like you, Heerin.", Sehun said intimately with feelings, that made Heerin surprised. She doesn't know what or how to react. Yes, she likes Sehun too, but she's very confused. She knows that Sehun isn't joking.

 

Sehun looks her and waits patiently for her reply. Heerin thought before, that if Sehun would say that he likes her, everything will be perfect. But now it turned the opposite. It made her more confuse and left her mind blanked.

 

Heerin didn't say a thing after that. She stood up and walked away, leaving Sehun in his position. Their car was waiting for her and she ride on. She saw her sister there, sitting quietly with red eyes. They didn't talked anything while on the road, which made an awkward atmosphere inside.

 

Sehun was left in the playground alone. He didn't know what happened. He confessed his feelings for Heerin, then she left her without saying a word, and that made him feel bad. He thought that maybe Heerin doesn't feel the same way for him. Heerin made him like a fool after she left him, and he felt like he's been punched hard straight on his face. He let his mind think whatever he wants to think at that time.

-----

After the two sisters arrived at their house,  Heerin spoke to her unnie.

 

"Can we talk?", Heerin asked with her red eyes.

 

"Sure. Let's talk in my room.", Heejung replied.

 

After they arrived at heejung's room, they sat on the bed and prepared themselves for a long discussion and explanation.

 

"What happened? You didn't even told me before going there. You shocked me at your sudden appearance, because I thought all this time,  you don't know Suho.", Heerin said, mad.

 

"Let me explain it to you.", Heejung said. " Two years ago, I fell in love with this guy and became my boyfriend. I really love him but I ended things with him. Now,  I just want before we go to America is to inform him of our leaving for good. And to atleast fix our relationship before we parted ways. I wasn't planning of telling it to your friends (EXO) at all, but I ended up saying it to them because I heard Suho asked you when I was going up the stairs in their house. I decided that I should be the one to explain it to them, because you still don't know that we're leaving next week.", Heejung explained every details.

 

"But how is it? Did your conversation went good with Suho?", Heerin asked.

 

"I think it is. I cleared everything to him. Though I told him to free ourselves from each other, I'll still wait for the time if we're really meant for each other."Heejung said and Heerin nodded. "But what happened to you and Sehun? He followed you, right?", She added.

 

"About that unnie..... You know that I like Sehun, right?", Heerin asked and her sister nodded. "He confessed to me that he likes me."

 

"WHAT?", Heejung said surprised. "But what did you say?", she asked.

 

"Nothing. I didn't replied. I just went straight to the car after he said that to me. I didn't react, too. I was so afraid that I'll hurt him or to make things even worse."

 

"But you should at least said something.", Heejung reprimanded her sister.

 

"But I didn't know what to say. Yes, I still like him but I know I can't. Because I don't want to hurt him, because like you just said earlier I was arranged in a marriage by dad. I can't make him a fool even more, for waiting for me. It was so much for my conscience."

 

"I think I understand you. But remember that you can't just avoid those things like that easily. One day you'll need to face those. Be ready to be hurt and face the consequences.", Heejung said.

 

"I know unnie, that's what makes me afraid more. But I like Sehun. No,  I think I love him already. What should I do? Please help me, unnie. I can't take these things anymore. It's so much what I could just bear. Thinking about leaving Korea and Sehun,  makes me feel like dying. Do we really have no choice, but to leave?",Heerin said.

 

"Just don't think a lot. Relax and I know everything will calm itself when the right time comes. Maybe there will be a good thing that would happen if we leave this place."