Chapter Fifteen

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

*Friday Morning

Heerin went to their school. Everyone looked at her because of her face. Everyone can see in her eyes that she cried all night. She's trying so hard to recover from what had happen yesterday. 

 

As she enter the classroom, her classmates looked her weirdly. But she just let them. She continued to walk to her seat. She saw Sehun sitting in his chair already, and he is looking at her also. 

 

The whole class didn't know what happened to Heerin, except for Sehun. Sehun heard that his classmates are whispering about Heerin. He can't control his feelings anymore and he really want to help Heerin.

 

He looked at his bag and saw his sunglasses inside. He took it and gave it to Heerin. Heerin was surprised because Sehun gave her sunglasses.

 

"What is this for?", Heerin asked Sehun.

 

"Wear it, so that they won't look at you weirdly."

 

"Thanks, but I don't need it."

 

"Wear it so that they won't gossip about you.", Sehun insisted. "Do you want them to know what happened to you last night?" Sehun said as he whisper to Heerin.

 

"Of course not.", Heerin replied.

 

"So, WEAR THIS. This will atleast cover your eyes, and hide the proof of how you cried last night.", Sehun said concerningly.

 

"Thanks Sehun and sorry.", Heerin told Sehun and tears formed on her eyes.

 

"Sorry for what?"

 

"Sorry for everything that I caused you. Because of me,  you are involved with my problem. Sorry for making you worried.", Heerin said and tears flowed to her face.

 

"It's nothing Heerin. As long as I know that you are facing difficulties, I will be beside you to help you anytime. Besides, its my own free will to help you. You didn't ask me, and I'm doing this because I want to do this. So don't be sorry."

 

"Thank you so much." Heerin said.

 

"If only I can tell you what I truly feel~" Heerin whispered to herself.

 

The class started and Heerin used Sehun's sunglasses the whole day. And Sehun is always beside her,  looking and following her wherever she goes.

 

Sehun and Heerin's schoolmates looked at the two maliciously. The students are spreading some rumors. Rumors about Heerin and Sehun dating and Sehun made Heerin pregnant, that's why Heerin's eyes looked like that because she cried all night when she discovered that she's pregnant.

 

Suho, Sehun's friend and hyung talked to Sehun privately. 

 

"Sehun tell me the truth. Are the rumors true about you and Heerin?", Suho asked Sehun straight to the point.

 

"What rumors are you saying,  hyung?", Sehun asked.

 

"You made Heerin pregnant, thats why her eyes are red like that."

 

"MWORAGO?!", Sehun said surprised which made his voice loud. Because of that Suho covered Sehun's mouth.

 

"Ya! Don't shout.", Suho told him. "As I saw your reaction, I know already that those rumors are not true.", Suho added.

 

"Of course, Hyung! You know that I can't do that,  right?", Sehun said expecting Suho to say "YES".

 

"I don't know. That's why I asked you,  eh?", Suho joked.

 

"Hyung?!"

 

"I'm just joking Sehun. But I just want to hear directly from you, that those rumors are not true. Besides I don't want EXO to believe in those rumors,  which will make our group messed up."

 

"Okay hyung. I understand. Please just tell the guys, not to believe in it. I want to open some things to EXO, but I can't say it for now. It's very confidential. So for now, just believe in me. I know that it will be alright after some days or weeks.", Sehun explained.

---

When Sehun knew about the rumors,  he hurriedly looked for Heerin. But he can't see her. He also tried calling her phone,  but it's unattended. He looked around their campus to look for her but he failed. 

 

He saw Sooyeon, Heerin's friend busy reading her books in the library.

 

"Excuse me, did you see Heerin?, Sehun asked Sooyeon politely.

 

"I know where she was, but she told me not to tell anyone where she was."

 

"But, I really need to see her now? Please, tell me where she is." Sehun begged.

 

"She said that she wants to rest for a bit, to give her mind a rest. She's very tired, especially when some rumors are spreading involving you. She told me that she don't want to bother you anymore."

 

When Sehun heard those words from Sooyeon, he felt sad. He wanted to help Heerin badly. But he respect her decision, since it's her life.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
I'm making things difficult for Heerin. Huehue :)
Expect some more, JOKE.
But expect more "SERIN" (SEHUN+HEERIN) parts in the next chapter.

Please UPVOTE
           COMMENT
           SUBSCRIBE

감사합니다!