Chapter Thirty-Six

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
I was dumbfounded at the idea Jongsuk told me. Or should I laugh at how stupid it was. Urgh, it's such a pain in the head.
 
He told me that the only way to stop this marriage is...Getting pregnant by the one I love. 
 
The moment I heard it came from his mouth, I don't know what and how to react. Really? Is he stupid? Is he out of his mind? No words can explain how much I want to laugh at that moment, but all I did was to punch him jokingly in his head.
 
"Why? Is there something wrong in my idea?", he said seriously.
 
"Really? Are you even thinking of what you are saying to me?", was all I could asked. I really can't absorb that absurd idea. I thought that my fiancé was intelligent and proper, but how can that idea pop out of his head.
 
"You really love your girlfriend enough to put my life on the line. Sorry, but I can't ruin my life."
 
And I turned back at him. 
 
His idea was the most absurd thing I ever heard, but honestly I couldn't get rid of it on my mind. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't forget what he said.
 
"Getting pregnant by the one I love."
 
Hey! I can't ruin my life that easily. I worked very hard to be where I am right now and that simple idea never entered my mind. Just wow! I love my life, holler?
 
I didn't returned to their company after we've talked instead, I chose to go home riding a cab. That freaking annoying jerk!
 
As soon as I head home, I choose to sleep to forget what happened earlier. Thank you for the stress, Jongsuk! You did it well!
 
---
 
I woke up at midnight and I was craving for bubble tea and bavarian doughnuts. I was going to open the door until I heard my dad's voice annoyed. He was stomping his feet to meet me because i left them earlier. So I hurriedly locked my door. 
 
I recieved a message so I read it. It's from Sehun. 
 
From Sehun
"Already sleeping?"
 
I replied back.
 
Me: "No."
Sehun: Can we talk? 
Me: I would like to. But I can't.
Sehun: Why?
Me: It's just that my dad is mad at me. I couldn't go out.
Sehun: I'll fetch you. Wait me. I'm on my way.
Me: WHAT? NO!!
  
*beep beep
 
I looked outside to see who is it, and I was shocked to see Sehun.
 
Sehun: Come down. Let's go outside.
Me: how?
Sehun: I don't know.
 
I heard knocks from my door. It was my big sister.
 
"Why eonni?", I asked her.
 
"Who is that guy outside?", she asked that made my heart beat faster.
 
"Sehun."
 
"Why is he here?", she said seriously while I avoid her gaze.
 
"Go down and meet him.",eonni said that surprised me. I thought that she's going to reprimand me.
 
"Eo?"
 
"I said go down and meet him. You have a lot of things to talk about. So hurry!"
 
"But what about dad?"
 
"He's already asleep. Just be careful."
 
I hugged her tight. "Thank you sis."
 
"Anything for my sister.", Heejin eonni said.