Chapter Twelve

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

                                

 

We are now inside a LARGE room. The room was so big that Heejin keeps on running with a friend she just met. Her friend was Jungkook, the youngest son of the CEO of this company that we are meeting today. While we're waiting, I looked at my cellphone a lot of times hoping to get a message from Sehun. I know it's impossible, but I just want to hope that something may happen between us.

 

After some minutes, the CEO's secretary came inside the room saying that the CEO will enter. As a respect, we all stand and bowed our heads to the CEO. 

 

I thought that the CEO was scary, so I held Heejin's hand so that she won't move. When we saw that the CEO sat down in his chair, we sat also. He looks strict, but you can feel in his voice that he's a good person.

 

My dad and the CEO started their conversation. While I was still sitting there watching them,  I still don't get it why we need to be here? I know that they should be talking about the business, but why do we have to be with them too? Are they talking about something that has to do with us? Are they thinking what I'm thinking? Will we experience an Arranged-Marriage like those typical dramas? Unnie knows how I hate those kinds of dramas, so I know that if it is the case, she'll tell mom and dad how I hated those kinds of things.

 

I whispered at mom saying that I will just go to the restroom. But the truth is, I have a bad feeling about this meeting. So I just excused myself going to the restroom, even I don't feel to go. I went to the 7th floor where the cafés are. My mood is bursting with annoyance. I just want to go back to the school and stare at Sehun's back view. But if my parents knew that I lied at them, they're sure be mad. So I'll just control my emotions, and sit here.

I ordered a chocolate bubble tea in this cafe. It's my favorite drink and I just want to drink it whenever I'm feeling something. I looked at my watch and saw that I was sitting here for already an hour. I also looked at my phone and saw messages from mom. But I still didn't go back.

 

I put my head in the table like I was sleeping, I just want to rest. I was thinking a lot these days, this starts at the day of the Music Fest. When I decided to go back to them, I saw a handsome young man that looks like in the same age like mine, sitting in front of me staring at me. I was surprised to see him. As he looked at me, he smiled. I didn't know how to react. But in the end I just got up in my seat. I was surprised when he held my hand to stop me from going. I looked him with my eyebrows meeting. Yeah, he is handsome but how dare him hold my hand when he doesn't know me. Doesn't he have any respect or manners? He's annoying.

 

But after some seconds of me looking at him. He spoke. 

"Sorry miss, but can you please sit first. I just want someone to talk to.", he said like it's no big deal.

 

"Mworago?", I asked shocked. This guy is hopeless. How can he asked a girl to stay with her just to talk to?

 

"Please?", he begged. But I saw his sincerity in his eyes, so I just remain. Besides I really don't want to go back to the 117th floor alone. So, I let him be.

 

"Okay."

 

I saw that he's having a problem, so I tried to speak like I'm concerned when I am really am.

 

"Is there something wrong?", I asked him. He looked at me sadly.

 

"Does it looks like I have?", he asked and I nodded.

 

"I would be happy if you'll tell me, but I'll understand if you won't".

 

"I'm having a problem with my girlfriend. She was my first girlfriend and I also want her to be the last. That's how I love her. But my father arranged a marriage for me, with his business partner's daughter. Because he said that our company is at risk of bankruptcy, because of the company heads that stole a huge amount of money in the company.", he explained.

 

"Is that so? But what do you think you should do?", I asked him.

 

"I really don't know. I love my girlfriend but I also want this company to remain. I know how dad gave his all just for this company. He really loved this company, and I also want to help him. But not in this way, that he'll push me to marry a girl I don't love."

 

"Does your girlfriend know it already?"

 

"No. And I don't know how to say it to her. I'm afraid that she'll feel like I betrayed him."

 

"Life is really hard, right? I am also experiencing a lot of family problems,  but the thing is,  no one wants to explain it to me. I know that they have something they want to tell me, but they can't. It's driving me nuts!"

 

He still looks sad, but I think I sort of helped him a little. Before we separate, we ate together. His treat. And now I can say that we're comfortable to each other. And he's a man full of manners. I was wrong when I thought that he's a bad and mannerless guy.

 

But when we separated, and I was on my way to the 117th floor, there I realized that we didn't exchanged names. I forgot to ask him. I was such a BABO! I should have first asked him that, before his problem.

 

When I reached 117th floor and was infront of the CEO's door,  I heard that dad said something.

 

"So, we will still have this arranged marriage with your son and Heerin?", I heard that dad said that. As soon as I heard that, tears flow from my face. And my world turned to black. I run to the elevator and pressed the number 1 button. I took a taxi, and went to the school.