Chapter Twenty-Four

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

After that night,  Sehun tried to call Heerin endlessly, but she didn't even answer. He waited for Monday to see her and talk to her, but she didn't attended her classes that day. He ask his Suho hyung if Heejung noona said something to him.

 

"She just said that their leaving on Friday. That's all.", Suho said sadly.

 

"What?! How could they leave just like that. That's so unfair.", Sehun said as he punched the wall near him that shocked his hyungs at his sudden mood swings.

 

Because Suho feels whatever Sehun is feeling right now, he decided that they should talk.

 

"Sehun, let's talk."

 

Sehun followed Suho hyung until they reached the corridor near their classroom. 

 

While they were talking about Heerin and her sister Heejung, they saw a little girl. Sehun realized that it was Heerin's youngest sister.

 

"Hey, what are you doing here?", Sehun said to the sad little girl.

 

"OPPA!~", Heejin said and cried.

 

"Why? What happen?", Suho said panicking.

 

"Please help Heerin unnie, Jebal. She's not going out her room and doesn't eat her meals unless Heejung unnie delivers it to her room.", Heejin said as she wipe her tears.

 

"But why is she acting like that?", Sehun asked.

 

"We don't know. Heejung unnie doesn't want to tell me nor mom. She just acted like that since Friday evening, when she went home that night.", Heejin explained.

 

"Sehun oppa, please help unnie, eo?"

 

"Can I ask you a question? How old are you?", Sehun's question doesn't make sense but his curiousity made him ask that.

 

"Six years old, going seven."

 

"How could you say those words when you're still that young?", Sehun asked.

 

Heejin was stopped for a moment,  still thinking what to reply. "Yeah, I know that I'm still young to talked about these things. But oppa, i love my unnies and I don't want to see them like that. They really took care of me extremely well, so in return; I just wanna help them in something I think I could do, and that is to ask you for a help.", Heejin said that made Sehun's mouth left open.

 

"If that's the case,  what should I do?", Sehun asked, finally agreeing about what Heejin just said.

 

"I don't know. But one thing I know. You should do what you think you should do. You're the only one who knows that.", Heejin said and turn her back from the two, who were left thinking about what Heejin is saying.

 

After Heejin said those deep words to Suho and Sehun, she walked away out of Sehun and Suho's sight and talked to her unnie using that unseen earpiece on her. It was Heejung who instruct Heejin to said those words. Heejung heard what they all said, and she's the one who told Heejin what she should do or act. In short, It was all planned.

 

"Do you think they believed you?", Heejung said on the other line.

 

"I think so, unnie. They all believed that those words I said to them, came from my mind. But what exactly are you planing next, unnie?", Heejin asked.

 

"I still don't know but I still need your cooperation, dongsaengii. Arasseo?"

 

"Ne, unnie.", Heejin said while nodding.

 

"Don't forget to keep it a secret to everyone especially to your Heerin unnie. I know she'll disagree to everything I'll plan, so we shouldn't say anything to her,  for now. 

 

"Ne."

 

Sehun who was left, was thinking over and over about what Heejin said that he should do what he think he should. It was clearly unclear and just made Sehun's mind more distracted and at mess. He decided to go to Heerin's house to talk to her, but the family's bodyguards didn't let him see her.

 

Heerin remained in her room all this time. Doing nothing but to cry and cry. Her face looks awful with those red bulky eyes and pale skin. She also lose weight because of starving herself. Her father doesn't do anything about it but just head straight to his office in their house, without checking her. While her mother doesn't know what to do. She asked her oldest daughter Heejung, but she didn't say anything.

 

►►►►►►

Finally, it was Thursday. Heerin decided that she shouldn't waste her time like that and she should do something before they leave. Heejung was with Heejin. They'll go and meet some friends in the mall. While, Heerin came to their school, to give her farewell goodbyes to EXO and her friend Sooyeon.

 

Heerin has been on her room for almost six days and she felt different when she went outside. She feels free but still afraid. Afraid that she may bump on Sehun, and she don't know what to do.

 

As she arrived at their school, many students smiled at her and said hello. Like they didn't know about her migrating to United States. As she walks through the campus to search for Sooyeon, she saw a lot of students piling in the garden. She got curious and she thought that she should see it too.

 

There was a lot of students there, so she needed to make her way in to be able to see what's happening. When she finally reached inside the pile of students, she was shocked and didn't know what to do. It was a worst sight to see. She doesn't know what she should feel or react at that time. She stood there with her eyes focused on what the two were doing.