Chapter Two

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun's friends arrived in their house. His mom welcomed them and she court them to Sehun's room on the second floor.

 

"Sehun, your friends are here.", His mom says as she knock on the door.

 

"Wait mom, I'm in the C.R", Sehun shouts from afar.

 

After a minute, he opened the door and let his friends enter his room.

 

"Sehun.....", His mom knocked again.

 

"What is it, mom?"

 

"This", His mom showed him the basket of snacks she made for all of them. "Enjoy!", his mom's last words before going down the stairs.

 

"Thanks mom", He whispered.

-----

"So, I know you have an idea now, right?", Tao asked.

 

"Umm, yes. But I need all your efforts in this project, so please help me."

 

"Of course we will.", Suho said.

     After Sehun told them his plans for the Music Fest, he reminded them of something.

 

"Hyungs.", Sehun grabbed everyone's attention as he brake the silence.

 

"I just want to tell you that I won't be on the event tomorrow. I have to go somewhere.", He added

 

"But, do you really have to leave?", Kyungsoo hyung asked.

 

"Oh come on, hyungs. I will be back, but I think I'll be late."

 

"And that means we really need to finish it all by now.", Kris added and everyone nodded.

 

"But don't worry, because i will be there and I'll just go at 3pm.", Sehun said."And that means, we can still prepare in the morning.", He added.

 

"But before we think of my leaving, we should think of what we will do tomorrow."

 

"Do you have any plans, bro?", Chanyeol asked.

 

"Eobseoyo hyung."

 

"What if...", Baekhyun said while making his gestures that made everyone look at him. "We have our own little concert, because as I know yearly, our school just invites singers to sing and entertain the students. But I think, if we and or the students will be the one who'll have the concert, everyone will be surprised and enjoy it."

 

"Yah, right. But I think we should tell everyone now, while it's still early.", Lay suggest.

 

"You have a nice idea Baekhyun hyung." Sehun complimented."I'll  contact the SSC Officers and tell them to go to the school now. We will have a meeting."

 

"But do you think we can do it? Cause You know, the event's tomorrow already. Our time is just.... Not much". Chen asked worrily.

 

"I know hyung and that's why we should hurry now. Let's go to the school now. I'll ask mom to prepare the cars for us.", Sehun said.

----- 
   

     The guys arrived at the school at 5pm. And Sehun is done telling them the plans his friends suggest, and fortunately everyone agreed. And everyone is busy arranging the stages, the line-ups the schedules and the booths. The students who are left in the school when everyone came home, helped also. So now, the students, teachers and staff are all BUSY.

   

      Heerin on the otherhand was up on the ladder to arrange the decoration in the ceiling. She was reaching for the ceiling when she felt dizzy. At first, she paused and sit on the ladder and after awhile resumed her doing. But after some minutes, she feel like she's spinning and fell unconscious. 

-----
Before Heerin's accident happen,

 

     Sooyeon, friend of Heerin was really the one who was working on where Heerin was working now. But Sooyeon's mom called her and said that her little brother was sick and her mom is going to work and no one will be left at home. She needed to take care of her brother and asked Heerin if she can go home now.

 

"Yes, go home now. And it's late already, just accompany your brother.", Heerin said to Sooyeon worrily.

 

"Thanks sis.", Sooyeon said as she hug Heerin goodbye.

 

"No problem. I'll just be the one who'll finish this."

 

"Ne.", Sooyeon bowed.

 

As Sooyeon leave, Heerin doesn't know what to do. It's her first day of period, and she doesn't feel that good earlier, so she's scared and nervous that she may passed out and fall on the ladder. But she can't leave it just like that, besides everyone's busy and she should be too. So she just sighed.


"You can do this Heerin. Don't fall, Arasseo?", she whispered to herself.

 

After awhile, she started feeling stomach cramps, but she just let it fade. 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun who was busy preparing the booths near the room where Heerin was, paused for awhile to drink water and also to check if everyone's doing fine and if they need some materials to be bought. When he went to the drinking station inside the room where she was, he noticed that Heerin was feeling something not-so-good. So he stared at her for a while. And when he noticed that she continued doing what she was doing earlier, he thought that she's fine. Teacher Park, the adviser of Sehun, called Sehun and asked a favor at him. After he finished bringing the paint to his teacher,  he peeked at Heerin. 

 

He felt that Heerin's condition worsen. He quickly went near her to ask him to rest first, but then Heerin passed out and fell. Sehun held Heerin's waist to support her, and he carried her bridal style and went to the clinic. Everyone's eye was shocked when they saw him carrying the unconscious Heerin. But he just run quickly to put her to the clinic.