Chapter Five

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

     Ching Lan was in college when she met her first love. Because the man she loves is not rich, her parents disagree in what she feels. She was really in love with this man. She did whatever it takes just to be with him. She topped the school ranks, just to prove to her parents and to him that she's seriously serious. After all those efforts, the man returned her love. They both fell with each other. 

     

     They graduated college, and they remained their love for each other. The guy knows Ching Lan well, so was her parents. He had to work for 20 hours just to prove to Ching Lan 's parents that he'll gave her a good future. But still, they didn't gave to them the blessings they asked. They really want to get married, but because of those Chinese's traditions that kept them from being married, they didn't have any idea but to leave that place.

 

   They went to a province in China, where no one knows them. They got married there and start their new life as a family. Ching Lan became pregnant and bore a handsome and cute baby. He named him, Luhan. Luhan means "breaking dawn". Luhan became the blessing to his parents. 

 

     When Luhan turns 1, someone who Ching Lan trusted, informed her of her father's death. She was shocked and felt guilty because of what she've done to them. She returned to their house and found her father already in an urn. She bursted in tears. Tears made from love, guilty, sorry and regrets. She love her father and mother, that it feels like she's been killed at that moment but still living. She felt ruined. She didn't ate a lot after her father's death. She mourned bitterly. She thinks that it's her fault, why her father died early. Her husband tried to comfort her, but it was really difficult for her to moved on. 

 

     As her husband was on his way home, driving his car. He still can't think off about Ching Lan. He knew that it's not just Ching Lan's fault. He knows how good Ching Lan was as a daughter to her family, but because of him, she decided to leave home and marry him.

 

     He was really stressed out to the fact that he can't fall asleep nor go near her. He's just feeling guilty on something he didn't do. If Ching Lan’s father may be able to wake up even just for several seconds, he may tell them that it's no one's fault. That he already accepted her daughter's decision from the very beginning because it was made out of her love for Yun Qi. The reason he died was a complication. It may be said as a "Rich Man's Disease", where any rich people may get it unexpectedly. It's pretty normal for rich person to die, because they really got tired easily, and they should rest FOR GOOD. But sadly, no one could explain the true story to Ching Lan and her husband. 

 

They didn't have the time to know what was true. And all this time after her father's death, they were living in lie. 

 

     Yun Qi, Ching Lan's husband really got stressed out that he collapsed in his car while driving. He had a heart attack. And he got into an accident where he banged a large post. He was taken to the hospital in a critical situation. When Ching Lan found out, she didn't know what to do. Luhan was still very young at that time. She can't and didn't know who she can ask for help. She tried to be strong, but she ended up collapsing. 

 

     She collapsed and was comatose for a week. When she woke up, the nurse told her that her husband passed away. She didn't know how to react in her position. She felt like she's living like a dead already. She wondered why she has to experience all these things. Her burden was more than she could handle. She wants to give up but how could she? Luhan, her son needs him. Luhan still can't understand what in the world was happening to them. She is losing her mind.

 

     Ching Lan's mom and Luhan's grandmother heard the news about her son-in-law. She's worried how her daughter was doing. She visited her at the hospital. As she saw her daughter in that condition, she was very disappointed at herself, because she never became a good mom to her. She left her at the time she needed her the most. And now, she wants to make everything straight. Correcting the mistakes. Starting a new life. Trying to forget the old ones.

 

     As a mother, she talked to her daughter, Ching Lan and requested her to visit a Mental hospital first. It doesn't mean that she's becoming mentally stupid. But she thinks that it would help her daughter fix her mind and move on. She needs someone to encourage her that her life won't stop right there, God gave her another chance to live and she should use it wisely.

 

     She's been on the hospital for three months. She was nursed by a rich man. This rich man left his home to pursue his dreams, to be a doctor. He is a Korean, but now he went to China because of his dreams. Like Ching Lan, Kyunghoon was the only child of his parents. But because his parents really loved him they let him go to China by himself. And the reason why he went to China, was not only to become a doctor but also to help his father in their company.

 

     She felt loved and secured because of Kyunghoon's care for her. He helped her to move on. When the time came and Ching Lan was discharged, Kyunghoon asked him out.

 

"But why? You know what happened to me and I also have my son.", Ching Lan asked him.

 

"Yes I knew what happened to you, but I don't care. What's important for me is that I love you. I can forget what happen to you, if you'll forget it too. Please give me the chance to help you moved on completely. Be mine!", Kyunghoon replied. 

 

"But how about my son Luhan, can you accept him?", She asked worrily.

 

"Yes, I can. I'll treat him like my own son.", Kyunghoon said while crying. "So, please come with me."

 

" I love you, but please give me some time to think of it first.", she said as tears flow from her eyes.

 

"Yes please. Think of it.", Kyunghoon begged.

   

     Kyunghoon gave her a month to think. He waited patiently for Ching Lan's reply. When the day finally came, where she will tell him her decision, his heart beats fast. He's afraid of what Ching Lan will answer. They met on a Chinese restaurant in a grandiose hotel.

 

Ching Lan didn't waste the time and she started to tell him.

 

"I thought of it for a long time. As I see Luhan, he always reminds me of his father. I sacrificed a lot of things just to be with Yun Qi. I sacrificed a lot that I left my parents, who loves me the most. I know I can't turn back time. Those time gave me the pains and scars, that will never be erased. Many things have hurt me, and I THINK I CAN'T GO ON."

 

     Kyunghoon cried as he heard what Ching Lan said, "I THINK I CANT GO ON". He thought that it's over. She wouldn't be with him. That it's a "NO." It's done. The possibilities he hoped for, wouldn't turn real. Tears falls from his face continually. 

 

"But", Ching Lan added.

 

      Suddenly, Kyunghoon's face light up. His hopes returned.

 

"As long as you're with me, I'm relieved. I will trust you and I know you understands me. I know you won't hurt me. Sorry to have you waiting but YES! I'll come with you if you'll accept me."


"OF COURSE I WILL. I'LL ACCEPT YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART.", Kyunghoon said excitedly.

 

His tears of sadness was replaced of happiness. He jumped as Ching Lan said "YES". He jumped for joy and the other people in the hotel looked at him. But he didn't care, as long as he's happy. She stand also and went to Kyunghoon and hugged him. He felt excited, and it can be seen in his face. Ching Lan smiles as she saw how her answer made Kyunghoon very happy. She knew she made a right decision, and she felt proud because of it.

 

After two months of preparing for the wedding,  the day they were both waiting finally came, THEIR WEDDING DAY. It was a grand celebration. Kyunghoon's parents and Ching Lan's mom was there, together with their friends and of course, Luhan.

 

After their wedding, the two headed to Korea to spend their honeymoon there. When Ching Lan saw how beautiful Korea was, she decided to live here with Kyunghoon and Luhan.

 

After a month, Ching Lan vomited and she knew that a baby is coming to the family. She informed Kyunghoon, and he was so happy.

 

     Ching Lan, Kyunghoon, Luhan and Sehun lived happily together in Korea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

A long update was finally over. Thanks for reading. I just decided to write this chapter, to make the story complete. And to ease the mind of those who were asking why Luhan and Sehun was just half-brothers. I'll now focus on Sehun and Heerin's story. 

Upvote
Comment
Subscribe <3