Chapter One

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

A/N: I posted a link of a song. If you can, listen to it for background music. ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     Oh Sehun is a son of the CEO of a large company in Seoul. As he walks to his room and prepare all his things for school, his phone rang. He picked it up and asked who is this one calling in this early time of the day.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Sehun said as he checked who's the one who called him.

 

"Annyeong dongsaengiii~", a familiar voice that made him chuckled. He hang his phone because he already knew who it was. Luhan. He continue packing his things and getting ready for his school when the phone rang again. He waited for ten seconds until he picked it up.

 

"Ya! Why did you hang the phone? You jerk.", Luhan said as he hear that sehun picked it already.

 

"Wae? What's your problem, hyung? You know, I'm going to school now and you're wasting my time." Sehun said lazily.

 

"I'm telling you a secret, sehunnie."

 

"What is it?", Sehun said as he whisper. He became interested now.

 

"Interested now?", Luhan joked.

 

"Yah, ppali hyung. Malhaebwa!" Sehun said to his hyung. 

 

"I'm going home tomorrow." 

 

"Really? You didn't say that to mom and dad, right?"

 

"Of course, I want to surprise them. I'm so stressed here in china, so I decided to go home for awhile to rest. So better let me rest when I got there huh? Araseo?", Luhan said, telling Sehun his reason why he want to come home.

 

"Ne hyung." Sehun nodded.

 

"Good. That's all. Can you pick me at the airport, tomorrow?"

 

"Sure hyung! I would like too." Sehun said excitedly.

 

"Okay, I'll just text you my flight's information later. See you tomorrow, dongsaengii~".

 

"Bye hyung", And sehun hang the phone up.

-----

[LINK]-------> Click Me


      While Sehun was walking at their school's corridor, the girls looked at him with their dazzling sparkling eyes. Sehun was used to it now, but because he's a nice guy, he just bowed to them, said hello and continued to walk. Which made them think that Sehun liked them, err~.

     Sehun finally reached their classroom safely. He went to his armchair and fixed his things. His friends went to him and they did their signature handshakes. FYI: Sehun belong to the pilot section, meaning all the intelligent students with beautiful faces and are in the rich family, belongs to that section. That's the reason why, the students who belong to the lower sections treats them with higher respect and like they were fragile, which Sehun didnt like until now.

As Sehun's classmates enter their classroom, he waits for the "one" patiently. While he was staring at their door, someone tapped his shoulder which made him look who it was. And there she was, Seo Heerin, the "one" Sehun adores. He was shocked because he thought that she's still not entering.

"Mr. Oh, why are you staring at the door?", Heerin asked politely.

 

"Are you waiting for someone? Is it your crush?", Heerin joked that made Sehun cough.

 

"Oh, it's not like that." Sehun said while waving his hands. "I'm just thinking something.", Sehun lied.

 

"Oh, is that so.", Heerin said while nodding."Sorry for disturbing you, hehe."

 

"Haha, no. Don't worry, it's fine. But may I ask you?" 

 

"Mwo?", Heerin said cutely.

 

"When did you enter the room? Because I didn't saw you earlier?", Sehun asked.

 

"Ah, is that why you are staring at the door?", Heerin teased Sehun. 

Sehun blushed and started to sweat coldly. But he just laughed. Heerin noticed that Sehun is sweating and nervous. So, she took what she said earlier.

 

"Haha, you seem serious. It's just a joke. Haha". Heerin said while beating sehun's shoulder lightly.

Sehun just sighed.

 

"I entered at the other door. Maybe that' she reason why you didn't saw me.", Heerin explained.

 

"Ah, I see." Sehun nodded and faced the board when he saw the teacher already there.

  The classes ended great. And you checked your phone and saw a message from Luhan hyung.   


__________________________
Message from: Lulu Hyung

Flight VM 814 

Arrival time: 3:00 pm @ Incheon Airport

PS: Don't be late, huh! 
_________________________

Sehun messaged him: "Ne. Arasseo! I'll be going there after I go to school. See you."

    After he texted his hyung. He went to his friends who are waiting for him. Sehun's friends are good friends. They are not the one who starts fight. Sehun and his friends were busy for the school's upcoming Music fest. They are the one organizing the event. Sehun with his other 10 friends: Xiumin, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, and Kai. 

     Sehun meet the Student Supreme Council of their school along with the teachers and other chosen students. Sehun was the one who's leading this event. Sehun, ended the meeting well and he made great plans about it. He was nervous at first especially when he saw Heerin, one of the chosen students to help him organized the Fest, but thankfully, he made it. 

     He invited his friends in their house to plan for the Music fest. And Sehun's mom, welcomed them happily. She cooked foods for them and they all ate it well.